Tndeer Logo

Page 4 of 4 <1234
Topic Options
#3227157 - 04/20/13 08:46 AM Re: Conspiracy??? [Re: dr]
dr
10 Point

Loc: USA

I present a crude Boston Marathon timeline with links to the applicable stories below but, in a nutshell, some of the questions that need to be asked and answered are:

Who is the Saudi national injured in the bomb blast, questioned in the hospital, removed as a person of interest and who is now reportedly being deported? What is the extent of his familial ties to al-Qaeda and why, if not a person of interest, is he being deported,
How could a somewhat credible reporter could go on air and get the facts to a story so very wrong,
Why was the White House was so quick and emphatic in denying his report,
Who are the 'dark-skinned men' with black backpacks and earplugs in the series of photographs that seem to have disappeared from the websites of basically every news source, and why are these men acting the way that they are acting,
Why, if the authorities have been asking the public to send in pictures or videos of anything or anyone suspicious to help identify the perpetrators, have they suppressed pictures of the guys that most likely did it, and finally
Why did the Saudi Foreign Minister visit President Obama at the White House in a hastily arranged meeting that was therefore not on the White House Public Schedule?

Here are the links to articles that may not definitively answer those questions but that will certainly make you scratch your head and go hmmmm:

Who was the released Saudi man questioned in the hospital? Article here
Photos of men with earplugs and packpacks at the Boston Marathon that seem to have disappeared from traditional news sites. Pictures here
John King reporting on the 'dark-skinned male'! Article here
Why was the Saudi Foreign Minister making an unscheduled visit to the White House to speak with President Obama? What was the urgency? Article here

So are all of these clues purely innocent or is this a case of looking like a duck, smelling like a duck and acting like a duck? You read and you decide and hopefully at some point the actual facts will be discovered.
Read more at http://politicsandfinance.blogspot.com/2...pRQL38cHBDB8.99

#3227172 - 04/20/13 09:26 AM Re: Conspiracy??? [Re: Bottom Hunter]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

Originally Posted By: Bottom Hunter
 Originally Posted By: randy
I dont trust anything Glenn Beck says.

x2.

Don't you have to listen to someone to really know whether you trust anything they say or not? Do you listen to Glenn Beck?

Is there anyone you trust in the media world? Maybe Jay Carney?

My guess would be that you have more in common with Glenn Beck that you think...

Glenn Beck on gay marriage

#3227173 - 04/20/13 09:26 AM Re: Conspiracy??? [Re: dr]
fishboy1
16 Point

Loc: Warren Co

I suspect that the saudi is of the Royal Family.

The Saudi royal family includes over a THOUSAND members.
They control insane wealth.

Terrorism, extremism, political manipulation....its what insanely rich ROYALS do for entertainment. Human chess.

The Saudi ambassador HAD to get that kid out of our country BEFORE the CIA or the like got answers out of him. IF it came out that a member of the Saudi Royal Family was involved, directly or indirectly, it would be very difficult to unravel the political fall out. Plausible deniability would be gone.

The powers that be CANNOT allow a smoking gun to be found directly linking the SRF to terrorism on our home soil. That is a direct act of war by the administration of a foreign country.

The muslim world isn't afraid of Obumba but they are not so sure about Congress. Americans might not know that Congress is who votes on declaring war against another country but you bet your behind that the foreign powers do.

#3227175 - 04/20/13 09:33 AM Re: Conspiracy??? [Re: dr]
farmin68
16 Point

Loc: In a tree clinging to my guns ...

Originally Posted By: dr
 Originally Posted By: beachguy
why is there always a conspiracy?

Maybe people don't trust a constitution hating, religion hating, gun hating, freedom hating, capitalist hating dictatorship...

And the media that is controlled by the dictatorship!

#3227186 - 04/20/13 10:08 AM Re: Conspiracy??? [Re: farmin68]
dr
10 Point

I know some govt. employees will report anything they're told, in order to keep their jobs. I personally know a very wise, retired fed. agent, that is holed up in the woods, prepping like you can't imagine. Thanks SH for this article...

FBI tells America: believe us and no one else
image source
Jon Rappoport
Activist Post

The implication is clear: there is official truth and then there is everything else. How many times has that assertion put America in the dumper?

As I write this, one suspect in the Marathon bombings is dead, and the other suspect is apparently surrounded in a house in Watertown, Massachsetts. (6:55AM, Pacific) The city of Boston is locked down.

Once events reach this point, an overwhelming number of people believe the authorities. They accept what is happening. The FBI must have it right. Reject all other possibilities.

That’s always a dangerous assumption.

Yesterday, at a heralded press conference, seen by millions around the world, Richard DesLauriers, special agent in charge of the FBI’s Boston division, produced photos and video of two suspects in the Marathon bombing.

He stated: “…these images should be the only ones, I emphasize, the only ones that the public should view to assist us. Other photos should not be deemed credible, and they unnecessarily divert the public’s attention in the wrong direction, and create undo work for vital law-enforcement resources.”

Translation: Ignore all the images uncovered by independent researchers, citizen reporters, bloggers. Forget, for example, about photos of those men who appear to work for Craft International, a private security contractor, who were standing at the finish line of the Marathon. We, the FBI, are running this show. We’re the pros, we deal, you behave.

NBC’s Brian Williams, the Unctuous One, in his lead-in to the press conference, said: “It’s been twenty-four hours of fits and starts, and false reports on people who have been pursued in this investigation, including folks who have been identified through photography, but this will be the word from the FBI.”

Translation: The guessing is over. Drum roll. The F B I has the real goods. Those other photos aren’t officially certified by law-enforcement, or by us, the fawning water carriers for the Bureau and DHS. And that unfortunate and cruel detention of the Saudi lad, who was misidentified as a suspect, but later released, his travel visa now revoked, his deportation back to Saudi Arabia underway, after an unscheduled meeting between Obama and the Saudi foreign minister? Means nothing. We were informed by reliable sources that it means nothing. We decide what’s relevant, we give it to you and you take it.

Richard DesLauriers, who starred in the FBI press conference, made his bones at the Bureau by engineering the exchange of 10 Russian sleeper agents in the US for four CIA agents who were in prison in Russia. That was his big career move.

#3227219 - 04/20/13 11:09 AM Re: Conspiracy??? [Re: jos3ywales]
wayne
8 Point

Loc: Grundy

Originally Posted By: jos3ywales
I have never been a Conspiracy theory person but it is starting to seem that every time Obama starts a Agenda about something or some Law he wants to push every time a few days later something crazy drastic happens then he comes on saying see this is why we need to pass this law or ban this I mean think about everything he has passed or pushed just happens to happen.I am beginning to think otherwise

Boston Marathon Bombings will be the prime example for drone usage.

http://www.petakillsanimals.com

#3227333 - 04/20/13 03:17 PM Re: Conspiracy??? [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
jos3ywales
14 Point

Loc: Norris Dam

look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RidBrYAdv..._medium=twitter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxNJDzbdc8M

Edited by jos3ywales (04/20/13 03:20 PM)

"Let God in he will save you all you have to do is ask"

"I'm a legend in my own mind"

Jos3ywales

#3227365 - 04/20/13 04:26 PM Re: Conspiracy??? [Re: jos3ywales]
beachguy
10 Point

lol ridiculous!
Toyota
Apple

Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
two1980, Darrenduhl, 2winsrus, jacmac, Smokeymtnbow
13101 Registered Users
Who's Online
80 registered (RodBone75, Woodchuck, G8rntn, JAD, ZachMarkus, JThuntsalot, 7 invisible) and 131 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13101 Members
42 Forums
88801 Topics
1038932 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.241 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.