Tndeer Logo

Page 4 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#3226902 - 04/19/13 08:37 PM Re: another shootout just happened in watertown [Re: Camp David]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

I call it Bravo Seria. my opinion no one will know the truth any more then Bengazi and its cover up or Fast and furious no need to go on. If and if this is all true then he got what he deserved.

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3226903 - 04/19/13 08:39 PM Re: another shootout just happened in watertown [Re: RUGER]
huntinkev
8 Point

Loc: East Tenn

Originally Posted By: RUGER
 Originally Posted By: Diehard Hunter
I don't want to hear what he has to say.....I want him to be sent to Gitmo for interrogation. A little water boarding followed by restful hours baking in the subtropical heat while he listens to blaring grunge rock and babies crying, then start again. Careful application of the little green rubber bands we use on bull calves and just enough food water and medical attention to keep him alive for many years with nothing to look forward to every day except more interrogation.

What he said.

I agree with them

#3226909 - 04/19/13 08:49 PM Re: another shootout just happened in watertown [Re: huntinkev]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

They should have doused him in pig blood and shot him. Congrats to the government for extending this POS's fifteen minutes of fame. Other POSs are watching and now know that they can be on TV for hours, days, months and even years before they get their 72 virgins. Whoop. We have to be meaner than them or lose.
#3226914 - 04/19/13 08:51 PM Re: another shootout just happened in watertown [Re: Camp David]
Camp David
12 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: Camp David
I don't want to hear what he has to say.....I want him to be sent to Gitmo for interrogation. A little water boarding followed by restful hours baking in the subtropical heat while he listens to blaring grunge rock and babies crying, then start again. Careful application of the little green rubber bands we use on bull calves and just enough food water and medical attention to keep him alive for many years with nothing to look forward to every day except more interrogation.

What he said.

Which brings to question if he was read his "rights" and how and where he will be tried.

This isn't over by any means. Others are involved, or knew something.

Well, that just got cleared up, he wasn't read rights. Not saying he had any to begin with, but we'll see.

#3226924 - 04/19/13 08:57 PM Re: another shootout just happened in watertown [Re: Camp David]
RUGER Administrator
Bambi Killa
Non-Typical

Well darn, they didn't read him that little card.
Oh well, better just let him go then.

They killed and maimed how many people?

Yeah, USSA.

#3226925 - 04/19/13 08:57 PM Re: another shootout just happened in watertown [Re: Camp David]
Diehard Hunter
CRAMP
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee

What he said.

Which brings to question if he was read his "rights" and how and where he will be tried.

Well, that just got cleared up, he wasn't read rights. Not saying he had any to begin with, but we'll see.

He is not a US citizen. He shouldn't have the rights we are afforded. An act of terrorism by a foreign citizen. He has no rights. Let his country plea for is extradition.

#3226929 - 04/19/13 08:59 PM Re: another shootout just happened in watertown [Re: Diehard Hunter]
Camp David
12 Point

What he said.

He is not a US citizen. He shouldn't have the rights we are afforded. An act of terrorism by a foreign citizen. He has no rights. Let his country plea for is extradition.

What's the rule on a naturalized citizen?

#3226933 - 04/19/13 09:08 PM Re: another shootout just happened in watertown [Re: Camp David]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

What he said.

What's the rule on a naturalized citizen?

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

—from the Fourteenth Amendment.

He's a full citizen and has been for a year.

#3226936 - 04/19/13 09:09 PM Re: another shootout just happened in watertown [Re: Camp David]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Has no rights under Patriot act anymore then you do if you were to committ a proven act of terrorism

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3226938 - 04/19/13 09:13 PM Re: another shootout just happened in watertown [Re: Stalkhunter]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

http://www.fed-soc.org/publications/detail/the-war-on-terrorism-law-enforcement-or-national-security

Here try this So military in Boston should have never been used

1. The Military: The federal government has the ultimate responsibility for defending the nation from foreign attack and domestic civil disorder. Against foreign attack, the military stands at the forefront; in matters of domestic order, the military is the last resort. Recently, however, the specter of militarizing law enforcement has been raised when the Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee asked whether the Posse Comitatus Act, [112] which generally prohibits the use of the military for law enforcement purposes, should be repealed. [113]

As discussed in Part I, foreign terrorists inside this country should be pursued under the war powers, not under law enforcement powers. If law enforcement agents are involved, they act in assisting national security actions, not law enforcement actions. That is just the converse of the situation addressed by the Posse Comitatus Act, which generally prohibits the use of the military to assist law enforcement. Thus the presence inside the country of foreign terrorists in no way implicates the Posse Comitatus Act. More importantly, militarizing law enforcement diffuses the military's mission and endangers the citizens' liberty. [114]

Edited by Stalkhunter (04/19/13 09:15 PM)

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

Page 4 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TboneD, sbhockey, ZachA, DocT, Raegan
13202 Registered Users
Who's Online
115 registered (cdw338, SEC, markjoz, rj112275, stik, Tn Joe, 14 invisible) and 170 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13202 Members
42 Forums
91534 Topics
1070054 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.068 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.