Well, well, well.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/n...-one-dead-manh/

Probably NRA Tea Party Radicals

17.9 Trillion http://www.usdebtclock.org/

#3226251 - 04/19/13 07:44 AM Re: Chechnya Muslims [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
W C
10 Point

Loc: Alabama

Don't you know Obama, Chris Matthews, Dianne Feinstein and company are some more pissed!

#3226254 - 04/19/13 07:46 AM Re: Chechnya Muslims [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
TNDeerGuy
12 Point

Loc: Old Hickory/Mt.Juliet, TN

Probably gun-loving, card-carrying, flag waving members of the NRA as well—guess MSNBC and Rachel Maddow was correct all along.

#3226255 - 04/19/13 07:47 AM Re: Chechnya Muslims [Re: W C]
TOW
10 Point

Loc: Back 40

Brothers from Chechnya?

I'll bet the lame stream media are saying, " Dang, they aren't white supremist, NRA , gun loving, Republican, Tea Party members.." A couple days of reporting and they will forget about it..Islam and Muslim wont be mentioned,,,,,

#3226256 - 04/19/13 07:48 AM Re: Chechnya Muslims [Re: W C]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

"They are Islamic, but we do not know if they were radicalized."

Oh, I don't know..."NON"-radicals typically utilize kitchen gadgets to kill, maim, and terrorize innocents....just like members of the Rotary Club.
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#3226258 - 04/19/13 07:50 AM Re: Chechnya Muslims [Re: TennesseeRains]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/20...-For-Extremists

#3226265 - 04/19/13 07:55 AM Re: Chechnya Muslims [Re: Wildcat]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

I'll bet one way or another they bought their AR-15's, 30 round magazines, and tactical bomb vests at a gun show. Probably ordered their 1000's of rounds over the internet.

#3226281 - 04/19/13 08:07 AM Re: Chechnya Muslims [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
preds1
12 Point

Loc: Sumner County

I sure hope the citizens of Mass. have their whistles on standby.
#3226330 - 04/19/13 08:44 AM Re: Chechnya Muslims [Re: preds1]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Guys, pay attention and be vigilant. Pay attention to what is going on around you, this has the potential to get out of control REAL quick.

Lock and Load.

#3226331 - 04/19/13 08:44 AM Re: Chechnya Muslims [Re: TNDeerGuy]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

content Online
Do they have NRA affiliations in Chechnya?

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3226343 - 04/19/13 08:52 AM Re: Chechnya Muslims [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
14 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
I'll bet one way or another they bought their AR-15's, 30 round magazines, and tactical bomb vests at a gun show. Probably ordered their 1000's of rounds over the internet.

and this will be how the media spins this.

#3226348 - 04/19/13 08:55 AM Re: Chechnya Muslims [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

content Online
Yep...imagine, terrorists that come to America for their weapons and IED's. What a story that would make for the MSM.

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3226510 - 04/19/13 12:15 PM Re: Chechnya Muslims [Re: MUP]
preds1
12 Point

'I will dedicate my life to Jihad': Slain brother suspected in Boston bombings was a boxing champion 'who turned radicalized Islamist and listened to songs about terrorism'

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was shot dead during a gunfight with police Thursday

Had videos dedicated to terrorism and Jihad on his YouTube channel

Said in 2010 he has 'a single American friend' and he doesn't 'understand' Americans

Studied accounting as part-time student at Bunker Hill Community College

Police on the hunt for his younger brother, 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

Tsarnaev family came to the US in 2003 as refugees, and Tamerlan became a permanent resident in 2007

Tamerlan became US citizen on September 11, 2012 - 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l#ixzz2QvnSTmZq

#3226532 - 04/19/13 12:44 PM Re: Chechnya Muslims [Re: preds1]
preds1
12 Point

Will Obama Insider, Media Mouthpieces Apologize For Fingering Tea Party, Patriots As Bombers?

Now a clear narrative has emerged that the main suspects in the Boston bombing were radicalized foreigners who recently converted to Islam, will the numerous analysts, advisors and media talking heads on the left issue apologies for openly suggesting that Tea party followers and patriots were likely behind the bombing?

As we have reported all week, despite zero tangible evidence indicating that the attack was carried out by an anti-tax protester or a “right-winger,” numerous personalities on the left went ahead and made the connection anyway, as a way of pushing their political agendas.

- Just hours after the bombing, Michael Moore blamed the Tea Party for the tragedy, tweeting “2+2 =” followed by “Tax Day. Patriots Day.”

- A Salon.com opinion piece published last night entitled, “Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American,” expressed the desire that the “bomber ends up being a white anti-government extremist.”

- Former Bill Clinton and Obama advisor David Axelrod also hinted on MSNBC that the attack could have been a form of tax protest.

- CNN analysts claimed that “extreme right-wing individuals” are fond of the pressure cooker device featured in al-Qaeda’s magazine that was purportedly used to bomb the Boston Marathon finish line.

- CNN’s Wolf Blitzer stated on live television within one hour after the bombings: “It is a state holiday, in addition to the Boston Marathon. It is a state holiday in Massachusetts today, called Patriots’ Day. And who knows if that had anything at all to do with these twin explosions?”

- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews also theorized that the bombing could be the result of a protest against federal income taxes. “As you point out, and I just forgot, I filed already. It’s filing day for the federal income tax, which does cause some emotions around the country – sometimes in the wrong parts of the brain anyway,” Matthews said during his show.

- BBC News coverage suggested that “chatter within the intelligence services” indicates that right wing extremists could be behind the attack, with analysts noting that the bombing occurred on Patriot’s Day, the holiday that commemorates the first battles of the American Revolutionary War.

- In comments to the media, Richard Barrett, the former United Nations co-ordinator for the al-Qaeda and Taliban monitoring team said that the timing of the attack on Patriots’ Day and the relatively small size of the devices suggested the work of a domestic extremist.

- Esquire’s Charles P. Pierce also made the connection, noting that Monday is the “official Patriots Day holiday” in Massachusetts, celebrating the Battles at Lexington and Concord. He also pointed out that April 19, the actual date of the battles, is connected to Oklahoma City bomber Tim McVeigh, who apparently considered himself a “waterer of the tree of liberty and the like.”

- Former FBI agent Brad Garrett said he wouldn’t be surprised if the bombing had been carried out by a domestic extremist “patriot” group or individual in an attempt to make a statement.

- Huffington Post blogger and Al Sharpton radio producer Nida Khan also blindly speculated that “all these anti-gov groups” could be behind the attack.

- A US Forest Service PR rep also took to Twitter to blame the bombing on the Tea Party, writing, “I fear nutty logic goes like this … Patriots Day. April 15. Tax Day. Bad government. Boston. Tea Party. Let’s show ‘em.”

- Actor and comedian Jay Mohr blamed the bombings on the Second Amendment, tweeting, “What bothers me most about today is that we’re getting used 2 it. ENOUGH. 2nd amendment must go. Violence has 2 stop. Culture MUST change.”

This kind of disgusting rhetoric from so many of these public figures led statewide organizer for the Massachusetts Tea Party Carlos Hernandez to express his anger at opportunists milking the tragedy for political points scoring. Hernandez lost his 8-year-old nephew Martin Richard, who was the youngest victim of the bombing.

“I just hope the politicians don’t try to show up at the funeral,” said Hernandez. “If these guys try to use it as political crap, I might get arrested.”

It is blatantly clear that the talking heads mentioned above were willing that the atrocity be pinned on anyone associated with the political right in order that the Obama administration would be able to fully exploit the attack for its own ends.

It is also clear that elected representatives and even investigators were being led down the “domestic extremist” garden path by such rhetoric in the immediate aftermath of the attack.

Richard DesLauriers, the special agent in charge of the Boston FBI office, asserted very early on that “The person who did this was someone’s friend, neighbor or coworker,” ruling out the possibility that the attack was carried out by foreigners who entered the United States.

Georgia Senator Saxby Chambliss, the top Republican on the Senate Intelligence Committee, went further, telling reporters, “There are a lot of things that are surrounding this that would give an indication it may have been a domestic terrorist.”

Dutch Ruppersberger of Maryland, the top Democrat on the House intelligence, said the investigation was leaning towards the likelihood that the bombings were the work of a “lone wolf” extremist.

For a long time now, government lobby groups such as The Southern Poverty Law Center, along with an already out of control Department Of Homeland Security have relentlessly pushed the notion that “right wing extremists” are the biggest threat to the security of the nation.

Of course, their definition of a right wing extremist in their own reports is libertarian gun owners, Ron Paul supporters, Infowars readers, or anyone opposed to the policies of the Federal Reserve.

Americans who believe the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are worth protecting from the predatory ravages of the federal government are now routinely considered “extremist” right wingers by these organisations and agencies.

There are still holes you could drive a bus through in the emerging narrative of the Boston bombing suspects. The matter of unidentified private security agents crawling all over the scene of the crime operating some kind of drill immediately prior to the attack has also not been addressed by the FBI or the media. The possible Saudi connection has also been swept under the rug without being properly addressed.

At no point, however, has there been any indication whatsoever in any form that American “patriots”, “right wingers” or tea party types were involved in the attack. The fact that this suggestion was uniformly rolled out by talking heads and analysts serves as proof, once again, that the mainstream media is infested by individuals and groups with a distinct political agenda to demonise Americans who still value their rights.

Will there be apologies? Will there be punitive measures? Not Likely.

#3226574 - 04/19/13 01:49 PM Re: Chechnya Muslims [Re: preds1]
preds1
12 Point

Picture of dead suspect #1 floating around.

One holy terrorist.

#3226593 - 04/19/13 02:07 PM Re: Chechnya Muslims [Re: preds1]
preds1
12 Point

One of the Chechen terrorists who carried out the Boston Marathon bombings could have been deported years ago after a criminal conviction and the other was granted American citizenship on the 11th anniversary of the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the 26-year-old killed in a wild shootout with police, was a legal U.S. resident who nevertheless could have been removed from the country after a 2009 domestic violence conviction, according to a Judicial Watch source. That means the Obama administration missed an opportunity to deport Tsarnaev but evidently didn’t feel he represented a big enough threat.

Adding insult to injury, the other bomber, little brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was rewarded with American Citizenship on September 11, 2012 in Boston, according to JW’s source. The 19-year-old, who is still on the run, was granted asylum in Arlington Virginia on September 27, 2002, JW’s source reveals.

Years before these Chechen terrorists carried out the Boston Marathon bombings Judicial Watch uncovered critical intelligence documents detailing al Qaeda’s activities in Chechnya, including the creation of a 1995 camp—ordered by Osama bin Laden—to train “international terrorists” to carry out plots against Americans and westerners.

The goal, according to the once-classified documents obtained by JW in 2011, was to “establish a worldwide Islamic state capable of directly challenging the U.S., China, Russia, and what it views as Judeo-Christian and Confucian domination.” Further, radical Islamic regimes were to be established and supported everywhere possible, from “sea to sea,” including Chechnya. “Terrorist activities are to be conducted against Americans and westerners…” according to the report issued by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).

In other words, it was only a matter of time before terrorists from the predominantly radical Islamic republic carried out an attack on U.S. soil. Chechnya declared independence from Russia in 1991 and Chechen militants are quite the savvy terrorists because they’ve successfully targeted Moscow with bombings and hostage plots for more than two decades.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/0...009-conviction/

#3227877 - 04/21/13 01:08 PM Re: Chechnya Muslims [Re: preds1]
citico_tim
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville, TN, USA

We conservatives knew all along who, or what, was behind this. And we were right. I am not surprised it has happened, Obungler is asleep at the wheel. I am more surprised it hasn't happened more often, and this may be a wake up call.

But I am seriously troubled by the attempts of the left and lamestream media to pin this on us, the right, with no evidence whatsoever. I think this article sums the situation up well, read it:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424...IDDLETopOpinion

Now on a lighter note. Perhaps the leftstream media needs some help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvgxR-IjC48&feature=youtu.be

-Thomas Jefferson

#3227892 - 04/21/13 01:34 PM Re: Chechnya Muslims [Re: citico_tim]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: citico_tim
We conservatives knew all along who, or what, was behind this. And we were right. I am not surprised it has happened, Obungler is asleep at the wheel. I am more surprised it hasn't happened more often, and this may be a wake up call.

But I am seriously troubled by the attempts of the left and lamestream media to pin this on us, the right, with no evidence whatsoever. I think this article sums the situation up well, read it:

Excellent post, but I doubt it will be the wake up call you hope for. The patient is far too comatose. Some that are conscious are so focused on incredible conspiracy theories as to be delusional and of no use.

#3227944 - 04/21/13 03:24 PM Re: Chechnya Muslims [Re: Bambi Buster]
dr
10 Point

Loc: USA

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
 Originally Posted By: citico_tim

Excellent post, but I doubt it will be the wake up call you hope for. The patient is far too comatose. Some that are conscious are so focused on incredible conspiracy theories as to be delusional and of no use.

Benghazi, Fast and Furious were not just a conspiracy, people died! It would not surprise me if this attack was known about in advance, and allowed to happen. I'll bet Bill Ayers is celebrating. Russia reported that these guys were bad, why did our own authorities let them go? A tragedy like this could help further the regimes gun control, people control agenda.

Page all of 2 12>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
buckslayer85, crose84, Fisher 1959, AKeys, GUIDO
13383 Registered Users
Who's Online
107 registered (J.Maples, mikanch, Rubberduck270, Snake, Gravey, Dbllunger, 7 invisible) and 166 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13383 Members
42 Forums
95723 Topics
1120655 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.045 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.