Topic Options
#3219639 - 04/11/13 04:38 PM BLOCKING RESOLUTION TO HONOR LADY THATCHER
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

DEMOCRATS ARE BLOCKING RESOLUTION TO HONOR LADY THATCHER

Katherine Rosario

April 11, 2013

One would naturally think it impossible that anyone would hesitate – even for an instant – to honor the woman who tackled communism head on as prime minister of Great Britain. Lady Margaret Thatcher was a principled politician who helped to foster the special relationship between Great Britain and the United States that we all benefit from today.

A Senate resolution to honor Lady Thatcher was supposed to pass last night. However, per well placed sources on the Hill, Democrats have a hold on the resolution.

To refuse to honor a woman of such great historical and political significance, who was deeply loyal to the United States, is petty and shameful. One truly has to wonder, what is it about Lady Thatcher that gives them pause? Her unfaltering commitment to freedom? Or perhaps the way she fought for individual liberty and limited government?

The House used traditional bereavement procedures, the same model they used for John F. Kennedy. It’s a simple, solemn means of honoring the individual by passing a resolution and immediately adjourning. Similarly, Great Britain’s House of Commons was recalled, bringing members of Parliament back from vacation to honor Lady Thatcher.

Those actions were a fitting response to the death of one of the world’s greatest post-World War II leaders.

http://heritageaction.com/2013/04/democrats-are-blocking-resolution-to-honor-lady-thatcher/

#3219652 - 04/11/13 04:46 PM Re: BLOCKING RESOLUTION TO HONOR LADY THATCHER [Re: Crappie Luck]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

Should not suprise anyone here

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3219779 - 04/11/13 06:54 PM Re: BLOCKING RESOLUTION TO HONOR LADY THATCHER [Re: Stalkhunter]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

They always show their true colors.

#3219829 - 04/11/13 07:38 PM Re: BLOCKING RESOLUTION TO HONOR LADY THATCHER [Re: Wildcat]
sgtwebb1
16 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

Worthless waste of skin.

Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan are the most influential political leaders of my lifetime.

The Iron Lady. \:\(

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3219979 - 04/11/13 10:20 PM Re: BLOCKING RESOLUTION TO HONOR LADY THATCHER [Re: sgtwebb1]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
14 Point

Loc: TN

I've had it!!!!!

They make a mockery of EVERYTHING now. It's as if they're telling all of us "we won, so EAT IT".

It's time... it's time.

#3219983 - 04/11/13 10:26 PM Re: BLOCKING RESOLUTION TO HONOR LADY THATCHER [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Pic IN the Casa
I've had it!!!!!

They make a mockery of EVERYTHING now. It's as if they're telling all of us "we won, so EAT IT".

It's time... it's time.

That's exactly what they're telling us. Or to put it another way, "to the victors go the spoils."

While I agree entirely with your sentiments and share your disgust and loathing, I have to ask, "time for what?"

#3220048 - 04/12/13 05:06 AM Re: BLOCKING RESOLUTION TO HONOR LADY THATCHER [Re: Bambi Buster]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

I would hazard a guess as to what "time" it is BB. Me thinks pic is meaning time for the only way to break the grip of this tyrannical govt...care to guess what that might be? Hint: It ain't emails and phone calls that will accomplish anything at this point, imo of course.

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3220101 - 04/12/13 07:26 AM Re: BLOCKING RESOLUTION TO HONOR LADY THATCHER [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: Pic IN the Casa
I've had it!!!!!

It's time... it's time.

Forget it, they WON back in 1972 ever though they lost the election back then they LEARNED from it and have been going after the TOTAL PRIZE ever since. They ALMOST have the total prize today.

What are you going "WE" going to do???

Are you going to vote your US Senators out of office?? With who??

Look at all the colleges, they are full of liberals teaching our kids how ban conservatives are and those kids became teachers themselves passing on the very same thing to high school kids and now to grade school kids.

We vote but in "certain states" they have some places where MORE THAN 100% of the people voted while the national average is under 40% of the people. We have places where not a single voter voted for a Republican, not a one.

We post links to stories about things happening and get put down for it by the people in govt and their supporters and the oddballs who have their own set of problems in their personal life as posting hogwash.

Ever gun laws are being PASSED and out in place all the while we are being told on here time and again NOTHING IS HAPPENING but then right after that those same people agree with us. That's called a plant.

So just what are we going to do???

#3220133 - 04/12/13 07:51 AM Re: BLOCKING RESOLUTION TO HONOR LADY THATCHER [Re: Crappie Luck]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

[quote=Crappie Luck]DEMOCRATS ARE BLOCKING RESOLUTION TO HONOR LADY THATCHER

One would naturally think it impossible that anyone would hesitate – even for an instant – to honor the woman who tackled communism head on...

That's the reason. Oh, and should one point this out - the leftists will decry it as being akin to McCarthy. Joe was right - what we are seeing today is living proof.

Edited by TennesseeRains (04/12/13 07:52 AM)
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#3220165 - 04/12/13 08:18 AM Re: BLOCKING RESOLUTION TO HONOR LADY THATCHER [Re: Wildcat]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Dinesh D'Souza nails it in 2016 - Obama's America:

The documentary begins with D'Souza on screen describing his own experiences as an Indian immigrating to the United States, as a college student at Dartmouth College, and then as an editor at the conservative magazine Policy Review, pointing out the similarities between his life and Barack Obama's. The film changes location to Indonesia, where a young Barack Obama is being reared by his mother Ann Dunham and stepfather Lolo Soetoro. A psychologist discusses the detrimental effect of an absentee father on his children. D'Souza travels to Africa and interviews Obama's half brother George Obama.[11]

As Obama's parents' relationship becomes strained, Obama is sent to Hawaii to live with his grandparents and meets Frank Marshall Davis. Obama finishes his college studies at Columbia, where the film claims he is influenced by anti-colonialist figures. His progression into an intellectual is highlighted by a visit to Kenya. The film incorporates spoken words from Obama's audio book, Dreams from My Father.

D'Souza discusses Obama's father, Barack Obama, Sr., and what D'Souza describes as Obama Sr.'s anti-colonialist views of the British Empire. This, according to D'Souza, explains why Obama supposedly rejects American exceptionalism and why D'Souza believes he is attempting to "reshape America."
D'Souza delves into what he terms the "founding fathers" from Obama's past, including Frank Marshall Davis, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, Edward Said, and Roberto Unger. As a result, the film argues that President Obama wants to reduce significantly the U.S.'s influence within the world while increasing the influence of nations that he believes have suffered or been held back economically or militarily due to U.S. and Western domination. To argue his case, D’Souza interviews Shelby Steele, Paul Vitz, Alice Dewey, Paul Kengor, Willy Kauai, George Obama, Philip Ochieng, Joseph Ojiru, Daniel Pipes, David Walker, and Sarah Obama (off-screen).[12] The film warns that should Obama be elected to a second term, the ramifications will be far reaching. It ends by stating, "the future is in your hands."

And we all know the results of the last election. We have a Radical Marxist Muslim in the White House and the Communists in this country put him there. IMO we are headed for a financial collapse, which in turn will lead to a civil war, and if it goes as planned, the USA will end up full blown Communist with a Dictator.

Chicken Little you say? I say my predictions have been spot on.

17.9 Trillion http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
lovetohunt96, Csfraley, Big Dc, JaxTN870, IDOT
13410 Registered Users
Who's Online
104 registered (Homebrewer, k-i-d-d, Dirt nap, The Chum, luvtohunt, gtk, 11 invisible) and 193 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13410 Members
42 Forums
96560 Topics
1130672 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.042 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.