Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#3220805 - 04/12/13 09:45 PM Re: Murder the Media doesn't want you to know about [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

I think he should die via abortion techniques. How about stabbing a hole in his chest with a coat hanger and using the shop vac to suck out HIS guts for a change?

#3220861 - 04/12/13 11:15 PM Re: Murder the Media doesn't want you to know about [Re: W C]
fastbs
6 Point

Loc: putnam co

Originally Posted By: W C
Skin that bastard alive and pour salt and vinegar on him every day

This sounds right to me. Read about this yesterday and couldn't sleep cause of it. Call me sick but I would sleep better knowing he/they suffering a slow miserable death.

#3220921 - 04/13/13 07:08 AM Re: Murder the Media doesn't want you to know about [Re: fastbs]
citico_tim
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville, TN, USA

As a state representative, Obama argued vehemently against a requirement for a second doctor to be involved in situations where child survives a botched abortion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUkbuhXzbvI

And now we have Planned Parenthood taking the position that the decision about what to do with surviving infant should be one between the mother and her abortionist:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/vide...ion_712198.html

The left has gone from crazy to grotesquely sick. And their media is doing everything it can to hide it. It has always been puzzling how a civilized nation, WWII Germany, could go so evil. We are watching it happen right before our eyes.

-Thomas Jefferson

#3220926 - 04/13/13 07:23 AM Re: Murder the Media doesn't want you to know about [Re: citico_tim]
citico_tim
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville, TN, USA

Here are the seats at the trial reserved for the "media":

-Thomas Jefferson

#3220958 - 04/13/13 08:25 AM Re: Murder the Media doesn't want you to know about [Re: fastbs]
farmin68
16 Point

Loc: In a tree clinging to my guns ...

Originally Posted By: fastbs

This sounds right to me. Read about this yesterday and couldn't sleep cause of it.

You aren't alone. I had HORRIBLE dreams about this last night.

#3221017 - 04/13/13 10:16 AM Re: Murder the Media doesn't want you to know about [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
buckbstr_1
4 Point

Loc: TN

I am glad to see that I was not the only one that has been getting less sleep because of what this demonic so called doctor did to these poor souls. The real thought that tears me up is that these so called workers did not have the intestinal fortitude to stop the murderous rampage! I have a 16 month old and I can remember her first breath, as well as, her first cry! All I could hear in my sleep was the cries of these murdered babies! As a God fearing and loving American it is time to stop these atrocities. We are going to be held into account for things done to these innocents. We owe it to them to stop the abortions! We need to ban together and stop this NOW! Forget the media we need to lock arms and push this genocide out of existence!! I am asking God for forgiveness for our country now! We need to tackle this now!
#3221029 - 04/13/13 10:35 AM Re: Murder the Media doesn't want you to know about [Re: buckbstr_1]
sgtwebb1
16 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

mad Online
Surely we are living in the last days.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3221093 - 04/13/13 02:11 PM Re: Murder the Media doesn't want you to know about [Re: buckbstr_1]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

shocked Online
 Originally Posted By: buckbstr_1
I am glad to see that I was not the only one that has been getting less sleep because of what this demonic so called doctor did to these poor souls. The real thought that tears me up is that these so called workers did not have the intestinal fortitude to stop the murderous rampage! I have a 16 month old and I can remember her first breath, as well as, her first cry! All I could hear in my sleep was the cries of these murdered babies! As a God fearing and loving American it is time to stop these atrocities. We are going to be held into account for things done to these innocents. We owe it to them to stop the abortions! We need to ban together and stop this NOW! Forget the media we need to lock arms and push this genocide out of existence!! I am asking God for forgiveness for our country now! We need to tackle this now!

Unfortunately, it is a growing uphill battle. Polling indicates that the more "educated" a person becomes, the more likely they are to support abortion under any circumstances. This is especially true with women. College educated women are the #1 supporters of abortion under any circumstances. And every year there are more and more college educated women.

Education Trumps Gender in Predicting Support for Abortion

The biggest problem is that while a majority of Americans support abortion under very limited or no circumstances, too many of them are ignorant about things like this evil, horrific abortion clinic and Obama's official position on abortion, which is incredibly extreme. I lay part of the blame on the Republican party and their candidates for not competently explaining to the American people the abortion positions of Obama and other prominent Democrats. Republicans have allowed themselves to be painted as the abortion extremists and have let the Democrats come across as being mainstream on the issue. It's time for Republicans to put all their cards on the table and call out the Democrats like Obama who hold sick and extreme positions on abortion.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TnDear, buckslayer85, crose84, Fisher 1959, AKeys
13384 Registered Users
Who's Online
15 registered (TeamMainStreet, slinger, ruger7mag, sgtwebb1, mossyoakmantn, Trevor2, 1 invisible) and 66 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13384 Members
42 Forums
96150 Topics
1125926 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.043 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.