Tndeer Logo

Page 4 of 7 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#3210218 - 04/01/13 09:34 AM Re: Neighbor issues,,,,, here we go [Re: Bone Collector]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

content Online
If you know their schedule, as in when they aren't home, prepay with cash about five yards of manure to be delivered to the end of their driveway. Better yet, have someone other than you pay it so there isn't a chance for identification. While they are outside figuring out what to do with it, sit in your yard under some shade sipping a glass of iced tea.
#3210221 - 04/01/13 09:36 AM Re: Neighbor issues,,,,, here we go [Re: Hangnail]
Kirk
Cerebral Assassin
16 Point

Loc: Cleveland, TN USA

Dang.....you can't get along with anybody. \:D

I have had neighbors like that before. You can't satisfy them because they are just looking for a problem to gripe about.

I finally just moved out in the sticks and don't have neighbors that are very close anymore.

#3210227 - 04/01/13 09:47 AM Re: Neighbor issues,,,,, here we go [Re: Bone Collector]
iowavf
10 Point

Loc: southwest iowa

content Online
I would probably go out of my way to irritate your neighbor and keep within the law on your property just to here he yell. I would tell Man to wave back with a big grin. I'd let her call the cops all she wanted, won't take long for them to be the one talking to her over the deal.
#3210255 - 04/01/13 10:23 AM Re: Neighbor issues,,,,, here we go [Re: RUGER]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Build your case Ruger...and yes, in the good ol days they seemed to be fewer and farther between...but that's a lot b/c of in those same ol days, those igits would have just been shown the error, or rudeness, of their ways...with the gratitude of the local law for helping control those same igits. ;\) Good luck down the road dealing with em.

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3210308 - 04/01/13 11:27 AM Re: Neighbor issues,,,,, here we go [Re: MUP]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

I'd at least "try" to talk with them if possible.

I KNOW my 2 got on people's nerves with ATV's etc but at least my boys knew that if they were doing something they weren't allowed to do - they wouldn't like to results with me whereas I have a situation now with some kids (12 yrs old) driving Dad's trucks on the property line between them and us (Yes 12) and swerving over in my 3acre lot - that I mow and would prefer to keep rutless \:\) and I have NEVER allowed my own to ride in my yard, however these 2 boys get 0 supervision so I guess I'm getting ready to fence. Friday night they were doing the same thing on 4 wheelers until close to 10 when I turned on the spotlight \:\)

#3210395 - 04/01/13 12:44 PM Re: Neighbor issues,,,,, here we go [Re: Kimber45]
ferg
Cancer Free
16 Point

Loc: At the TNDeer shirt factory %^...

Tell the snot nose, sniffling little to move back to the city - I would NEVER stop shooting, they could bite it !

Good luck with it man

Edited by ferg (04/01/13 12:44 PM)

USCG(Ret)
Semper Par !

#3210465 - 04/01/13 01:59 PM Re: Neighbor issues,,,,, here we go [Re: ferg]
Unicam Administrator
Grumpaw
16 Point

Loc: Dallas, GA. & Cookeville, TN

I woulda gone to jail. Hope you get it worked out. Double check on the noise thing, then shoot away and tell them to stuff it! If you are legal, have at it! Invite every kid in the area to come ride four wheelers in your yard! Or at least to "test" the throttles out!! Someone speaks to my kids like that they better be ready to face my wrath and hope mama bear dont get within striking distance.

Good luck with that one brother!

John 15:13

#3210481 - 04/01/13 02:12 PM Re: Neighbor issues,,,,, here we go [Re: BlackBelt]
JeepKuntry
16 Point

Loc: Clinton, TN

I've had issues with my next door neighbor. To bad we literally live 30 feet apart. His psycho girlfriend is where it started. How do you reason with somebody that is ocd to the point of checking each car door 3-5 times each to see if there locked, and to somebody that openly talks to herself out loud?

#3210536 - 04/01/13 03:05 PM Re: Neighbor issues,,,,, here we go [Re: JeepKuntry]
TRIGGER
Michael Waddell stunt double
10 Point

Loc: Cunningham TN

Dadgum what's wrong with people. It puts a smile on my face to see kids or anyone else outdoors doing things kids are supposed to be doing. If they have kids there probably inside playing video games. I have a few guns that need to be test fired and an electric skeet thrower if you decide to have a tndeer shoot. \:\)
#3210548 - 04/01/13 03:16 PM Re: Neighbor issues,,,,, here we go [Re: TRIGGER]
Crow Terminator
TnDeer Old Timer
14 Point

Loc: McMinn County

I don't have any advice for ya...but I hate to hear you're having trouble with neighbors. That is never fun.

There is a real winner that bought the farm next to my dad's place. There's a small creek that divides their properties...and these people built their house way off the main road; put up an electronic gate at the road, and cameras at the gate. It's all fenced in...ain't no getting in back there. Well they are bat crap crazy. They have cattle and a couple big dogs. A couple weeks ago they were going from house to house...pulling into people's yards and accusing everybody of killing one of their calves. Yep...pretty bold if you ask me. Dad said they had the calf in the back of their truck and they were hauling it around accusing people of killing the thing via shooting it three or four times with a rifle, and butchering it in their front yard at their porch steps. They went on to threaten all the other neighbors that if they caught any of them on their place or any of their critters on their place, that they had AR-15s with lots of bullets and night vision scopes, and would be killing anything that came over there.

Dad looked at the calf in the back of the truck and said the thing looked to be only a few days old. His guess is that it died on its own or one of the dogs killed it, and had been eating on it...dad said the places on its hide didn't look like any bullet hole he'd ever seen. Yep. Those are the kind of neighbors dad is dealing with now. Great times.

Page 4 of 7 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TboneD, sbhockey, ZachA, DocT, Raegan
13202 Registered Users
Who's Online
95 registered (SilverFox, turkeyhuntr4, wayne, TNRazorback, fredfred, JAY B, 13 invisible) and 139 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13202 Members
42 Forums
91349 Topics
1067943 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.042 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.