Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3210421 - 04/01/13 01:20 PM Immigration from Mexico....
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

......both legal and illegal; the gift that keeps on giving. Story at link:

"...CHICAGO (AP) — Mexican drug cartels whose operatives once rarely ventured beyond the U.S. border are dispatching some of their most trusted agents to live and work deep inside the United States — an emboldened presence that experts believe is meant to tighten their grip on the world's most lucrative narcotics market and maximize profits...."

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20130401/US--Cartels-Coming.to.America/

#3210532 - 04/01/13 02:57 PM Re: Immigration from Mexico.... [Re: Bambi Buster]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

That is not good news at all. Those people are absolutely ruthless.

#3210547 - 04/01/13 03:16 PM Re: Immigration from Mexico.... [Re: AndyW]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: AndyW
That is not good news at all. Those people are absolutely ruthless.

Once they start doing their work here like they do in Mexico guess who will get the blame??

Law abiding American Citizens that own firearms.

#3213970 - 04/04/13 09:28 PM Re: Immigration from Mexico.... [Re: Wildcat]
citico_tim
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville, TN, USA

I am unconvinced that the murderers of the Texas prosecutors are the Aryan Brotherhood. I have yet to see any evidence other than conjecture from the press and the usual reactionaries. I first thought, and still do, that this type of violence is more in character with Mexican narco-terrorists. So why haven't they been considered by the press and the left? To do so would do great damage to their efforts to grant amnesty and their unwillingness to guard the borders. Right now the last thing the left wants is for this to be tied to cross border terrorism.

I may be wrong, but until I see something that proves otherwise, that is my opinion.

-Thomas Jefferson

#3214029 - 04/04/13 11:50 PM Re: Immigration from Mexico.... [Re: citico_tim]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Originally Posted By: citico_tim
I am unconvinced that the murderers of the Texas prosecutors are the Aryan Brotherhood. I have yet to see any evidence other than conjecture from the press and the usual reactionaries. I first thought, and still do, that this type of violence is more in character with Mexican narco-terrorists. So why haven't they been considered by the press and the left? To do so would do great damage to their efforts to grant amnesty and their unwillingness to guard the borders. Right now the last thing the left wants is for this to be tied to cross border terrorism.

I may be wrong, but until I see something that proves otherwise, that is my opinion.

Personally I think your opinion is right on the money, and in fact, is the first thing I thought. I thought to myself, "this is the crap that is happening in Mexico". If this escalates it could get ugly.

#3214087 - 04/05/13 05:49 AM Re: Immigration from Mexico.... [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
"this is the crap that is happening in Mexico".

EXACTLY.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, guess what? It probably isn't the AB.

#3214136 - 04/05/13 07:19 AM Re: Immigration from Mexico.... [Re: BMan]
fishboy1
16 Point

Loc: Warren Co

Hmmmm Could this be another "Fast and furious" shoe dropping?

Or just the inevitable result of the gross negligence and outright criminal negligence of the FEDs with regards to border security??

#3214162 - 04/05/13 07:53 AM Re: Immigration from Mexico.... [Re: citico_tim]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

When I saw this on the news the first time - I told my wife exactly the same thing.
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#3214210 - 04/05/13 08:58 AM Re: Immigration from Mexico.... [Re: TennesseeRains]
Redfred16
8 Point

Loc: Hartland, WI

Originally Posted By: TennesseeRains

When I saw this on the news the first time - I told my wife exactly the same thing.

X3

"Recon Ready"
Airborne and Air Assault Blood Wings Worn Here

#3214235 - 04/05/13 09:19 AM Re: Immigration from Mexico.... [Re: citico_tim]
Dodge Man
12 Point

Loc: Dyersburg, TN

FBI Documents Connect Aryan Brotherhood with Mexican Cartels

http://texasgopvote.com/issues/restore-f...cartels-0053151

http://www.talkinfowl.com/

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bootsinsand, bigun714, clh200, tlwilliams, Forvols
13179 Registered Users
Who's Online
8 registered (Inkstainz, stik, Steele, ruger7mag, Snake, MarlinSlayer) and 61 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13179 Members
42 Forums
91002 Topics
1063439 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.047 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.