Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 7 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3209964 - 03/31/13 09:03 PM Re: Neighbor issues,,,,, here we go [Re: Fordman]
W.Seay
14 Point

Loc: Collierville,TN.

Originally Posted By: Fordman
I cant believe you cant solve this yourself! The solution is so obvious..... You need to host a weekly TNDEER skeet shoot at your place! They will call the cops every week and the cops will finally get tired and tell them to put a sock in it. My neighbor used to complain about the kids shooting their .22 rifles.... so I didn't the right thing and needed to verify the zero on my .300 Win Mag every Saturday around lunch. They finally just gave up since we were not breaking the law. Seriously good luck with the pains in the butt.

Yep!!

#3210015 - 03/31/13 09:41 PM Re: Neighbor issues,,,,, here we go [Re: W.Seay]
buzzr46
12 Point

Loc: Johnson city

I don't have neighbours , like it that way. Hope your issues with them are minor.

#3210079 - 03/31/13 11:29 PM Re: Neighbor issues,,,,, here we go [Re: W.Seay]
TNDeerGuy
12 Point

Loc: Old Hickory/Mt.Juliet, TN

Originally Posted By: W.Seay
I cant believe you cant solve this yourself! The solution is so obvious..... You need to host a weekly TNDEER skeet shoot at your place! They will call the cops every week and the cops will finally get tired and tell them to put a sock in it. My neighbor used to complain about the kids shooting their .22 rifles.... so I didn't the right thing and needed to verify the zero on my .300 Win Mag every Saturday around lunch. They finally just gave up since we were not breaking the law. Seriously good luck with the pains in the butt.

Yep!!

Double yep! It's my land that my hard-earned dollar has paid for and I will do with it, or what I want on it as long as I'm operating within the confines of the law....I don't care what their opinion is, or is not. Best of luck.

#3210080 - 03/31/13 11:34 PM Re: Neighbor issues,,,,, here we go [Re: TNDeerGuy]
TAFKAP
14 Point

Loc: Memphis

Originally Posted By: TNDeerGuy
 Originally Posted By: W.Seay

Yep!!

Double yep! It's my land that my hard-earned dollar has paid for and I will do with it, or what I want on it as long as I'm operating within the confines of the law....I don't care what their opinion is, or is not. Best of luck.

Yep....especially since neighborly consideration is only a one-way street in this case.

#3210094 - 04/01/13 12:35 AM Re: Neighbor issues,,,,, here we go [Re: TAFKAP]
chunkandwind
8 Point

Loc: mckenzie,tn

More things about fish heads come to mind. I think I would have to go crazy redneck with weakly shooting sessions along with a few rides in the field after I removed my muffler from the four wheeler.

Keep calm and brew beer.
Grow Organic! I can show you how.

#3210096 - 04/01/13 12:51 AM Re: Neighbor issues,,,,, here we go [Re: Fordman]
catman529
spiderboy
16 Point

Loc: Franklin TN

confused Online
I wouldn't have any respect for those buttwipes... keep shooting skeet and whatever else, that's what I'd do...

...since last deer season

#3210101 - 04/01/13 03:48 AM Re: Neighbor issues,,,,, here we go [Re: catman529]
Bowdacious
Skillet
16 Point

Loc: over here

I hate that for you. We had cop calling neighbors for a while. They called anytime the usual group of teens was at the house which was every weekend. The last straw was when the neighbors across the street had a party and give cops were sent here. The kids weren't being loud at all but they blamed them. I went off. I told them to back off or I would move and rent all 3 houses to migrant workers and see if they liked 40 of them living next door. Some people think the world revolves around them.
Have a bang bang party and show them what noise really is. I like the idea of getting permission to ride the field again too.

There is a difference between being proud and being conceited

Beware the skillet ---O

#3210105 - 04/01/13 04:28 AM Re: Neighbor issues,,,,, here we go [Re: Bowdacious]
nightowl
4 Point

Loc: eastern tennessee

I bet there is more to the story. Need to read between the lines. I bet all they want from you is to let them borrow yours guns so they can shoot and they just want you to put gas in your 4 Wheeler and let them keep it and ride it til they feel like bringing it back. That's all. I have had neighbors like that and they really make it hard to be a law abiding person. Good luck and try to keep your cool.

#3210106 - 04/01/13 04:41 AM Re: Neighbor issues,,,,, here we go [Re: nightowl]
hunter0925
8 Point

Loc: TN, Rhea,

Luckily I believe all of my neighbors are deaf. I have been there though. Good luck.

#3210120 - 04/01/13 05:39 AM Re: Neighbor issues,,,,, here we go [Re: hunter0925]
BlackBelt
10 Point

Loc: SouthWest TN

content Online
Have you tried talking to them? Not being ugly to them or anything, but just trying to find some common ground to maybe smooth out the bumps in the road between you guys...
I realize that may not work but butting heads with them is obviously not working.
Good luck with it. I had neighbor problems years ago and finally ran them out.
Sometimes there is no choice but to become the ones THEY cant stand living next too.

Page 2 of 7 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Reaper40, mtalerico, Chevy454, winchester77jj, greysquirrel
13259 Registered Users
Who's Online
56 registered (ZachMarkus, cbarron19, infoman jr., SKFOOTER, trevor2010, 09FX4, 3 invisible) and 120 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13259 Members
42 Forums
92817 Topics
1084456 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.087 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.