Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3198165 - 03/20/13 09:46 AM My personal favorite part of Obamacare
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Subparagraph (B) of section 6724 (d)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 (relating to definitions) as amended by Section 1502, is amended by striking "or" at the end of clause (xxiii), by striking "and" at the end of clause (xxiv) and inserting "or" and by inserting after clause (xxiv) the following new clause: "(xxv) section 6056 (relating to returns relating to large employers required to report on health coverage), and".

Didja get that?

But wait! There's more:

To provide healthcare coverage that is "affordable" according to the government's definition, employers will have to ask a lot of personal questions, including who you are living with, and how much each of them earns. You may not want to tell your employer how much your spouse earns, or the fact that you live with a person of the same gender, but they will have to.

The law requires that employers provide "affordable" insurance. They can also ask the employee to chip in up to 9.5% of HOUSEHOLD income. That means your spouse, working teenagers, roommates or whatever. But get this, your employer must report this information to the IRS as well!

Great stuff, this Obamacare….THANKS DEMOCRATS! (Remember not ONE Republican voted for this in the U.S. House or U.S. Senate – NOT ONE!

But here's the real kicker.

While what you contribute depends on "household" income, the mandate is for "individual" plan. So your employer can meet the law's requirements by only covering YOU, excluding your spouse, kids, and your dog.

Hey – but…but…IT’S “FREE”!!!!

http://demo.tizra.com/phj6t/361
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#3198201 - 03/20/13 10:27 AM Re: My personal favorite part of Obamacare [Re: TennesseeRains]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

Originally Posted By: TennesseeRains
THANKS DEMOCRATS! (Remember not ONE Republican voted for this in the U.S. House or U.S. Senate – NOT ONE!

I think as the real truth unfolds more and more about "ObamaCare", most democratic voters over the age of 30 will be turning into republican voters. Not sure what that's worth, but as stated in another post, the republican politicians are proving themselves "not as bad" as the democrat politicians.

#3198216 - 03/20/13 10:39 AM Re: My personal favorite part of Obamacare [Re: Wes Parrish]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Wes Parrish
THANKS DEMOCRATS! (Remember not ONE Republican voted for this in the U.S. House or U.S. Senate – NOT ONE!

I think as the real truth unfolds more and more about "ObamaCare", most democratic voters over the age of 30 will be turning into republican voters. Not sure what that's worth, but as stated in another post, the republican politicians are proving themselves "not as bad" as the democrat politicians.

Do you really think they have the smarts for that...after they voted for him twice?

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3198218 - 03/20/13 10:41 AM Re: My personal favorite part of Obamacare [Re: MUP]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

content Online

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3198260 - 03/20/13 11:31 AM Re: My personal favorite part of Obamacare [Re: MUP]
preds1
12 Point

Loc: Sumner County

If it's not affecting them today, most won't care.
Once it does kick in, they'll blame someone else; rich people, businesses, etc.

Edited by preds1 (03/20/13 11:31 AM)

http://youtu.be/pqICP295APA

#3198304 - 03/20/13 12:10 PM Re: My personal favorite part of Obamacare [Re: MUP]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

Originally Posted By: MUP
 Originally Posted By: Wes Parrish

Do you really think they have the smarts for that...after they voted for him twice?

Most of us did a lot of things in our younger days that we wouldn't do today. Greater wisdom typically comes with age, and it is noteworthy that most democratic voters are the younger voters. But I agree, we're talking about a generation or two that's been indoctrinated more than they've been educated, perhaps being much more gullible and having less ability to "think" than prior generations.

Perhaps I should have said "more" instead of "most". \:\)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
camohunter3, mtd, Higdon23, blcmrr2008, Urban deer Hunter
13270 Registered Users
Who's Online
106 registered (peleejosh, RAFI, Rebel, Woodchuck, SuperSquatchy, Bigmonts, 12 invisible) and 130 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13270 Members
42 Forums
92993 Topics
1086699 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.11 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.