#3197430 - 03/19/13 02:50 PM Re: Still don't believe it??? [Re: NICHOLS3]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

Originally Posted By: NICHOLS3
 Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck

Whether it is or isnt it looks like one, I didnt read the article I just looked at the photo and it looks more like a military photo to me than a hunting photo.

*Snip*

I have to agree with you I dont see the comparison with someone holding an assault weapoon and someone holding a deer rifle with a dead deer.

The gun is not big enough for deer. Even if it was a 5.56mm.

However, the difference between the "War" photo and a "Hunting" photo could be as simple as the presence of a dead coyote?

Seriously?

You are assuming that if they are not killing animals, they MUST be killing people?
Where does that line of thinking come from?

Again... looks nothing like a hunting photo to me and thats what Wildcat was comparing it too JMO

I'm "guessing" that he's making reference to a reason why WE on this site might be posting pics of our kid with a gun...??? Who cares what the reason was or what the weapon was as long as its a legal to own weapon. The "assualt" tag people are putting on guns is nothing but a show of ignorance to firearms in general. The inexperienced with an AR would do little in comparison to someone well-trained with a .22 rifle or even an experience hunter with a semi-auto .243
A GUN is a GUN, A Child is a Child and a Pic of a Child with a Gun will be seen the same by a libtard gun-hater regardless of the weapon, however they will hit the panic button quicker when it looks like an AR - again showing their shear stupidity \:\)

#3197435 - 03/19/13 02:54 PM Re: Still don't believe it??? [Re: NICHOLS3]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: randy
 Originally Posted By: -DRM-
What does the story have to do with taking pictures of my kids hunting?

I have to agree with you I dont see the comparison with someone holding an assault weapoon and someone holding a deer rifle with a dead deer.
First it is not an assault weapon. I think it is the fact that one is advertising a child taking part in an activity that some people dont see as a good thing.

Whether it is or isnt it looks like one, I didnt read the article I just looked at the photo and it looks more like a military photo to me than a hunting photo.

So guns don't have anything to do with hunting?? yea, right.

#3197437 - 03/19/13 02:55 PM Re: Still don't believe it??? [Re: DntBrnDPig]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: DntBrnDPig
Not saying that this isn't a gun issue... necessarily. But just Google DYFS harassment and see how many topics pop up. It ranges from everything from strict parents to former drug addicts being harassed. So yes it could be government people trying to take away guns.. but then again its the DYFS.. I dont think they have direct orders from Obama or anything. Or it could be over zealous nuts in the DYFS who would love to take your kid away because you dont let them on Facebook. Either way, the DYFS has a reputation it seems for overstepping their bounds.

I Google'd it trying to find a different take on the story (there are always multiple sides to every story)

Did that happen in America or not???

#3197438 - 03/19/13 02:57 PM Re: Still don't believe it??? [Re: Wildcat]
DntBrnDPig
8 Point

Loc: Cleveland, TN

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
Not saying that this isn't a gun issue... necessarily. But just Google DYFS harassment and see how many topics pop up. It ranges from everything from strict parents to former drug addicts being harassed. So yes it could be government people trying to take away guns.. but then again its the DYFS.. I dont think they have direct orders from Obama or anything. Or it could be over zealous nuts in the DYFS who would love to take your kid away because you dont let them on Facebook. Either way, the DYFS has a reputation it seems for overstepping their bounds.

I Google'd it trying to find a different take on the story (there are always multiple sides to every story)

Is this a trick question? What are you getting at?

#3197439 - 03/19/13 02:58 PM Re: Still don't believe it??? [Re: JeepKuntry]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: JeepKuntry
We're living in a time where the libtards in charge want all your guns. They view it as a process, and will slowly go after different guns until they have them all.

THANK YOU!!!!

The others only want to see what they want to and don't think it's really happening.

NOBODY ever said Obama ordered it but it IS HAPPENING under his watch. WHY???

#3197440 - 03/19/13 02:58 PM Re: Still don't believe it??? [Re: DntBrnDPig]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Is this a trick question? What are you getting at?

What trick question could it be??

Did that story happen in America or not????

#3197444 - 03/19/13 03:03 PM Re: Still don't believe it??? [Re: Wildcat]
DntBrnDPig
8 Point

I don't like Obama. Let's get that out there. But to think that Obama sits in on DYFS meetings or even gives them strategic oversight is grossly over estimating the free time of the POTUS, in my opinion.

The DYFS, in this case, is ran by New Jersey right? So shouldn't your rage, in this case, be pointed towards Chris Christie?

#3197456 - 03/19/13 03:17 PM Re: Still don't believe it??? [Re: DntBrnDPig]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

I don't like Obama. Let's get that out there. But to think that Obama sits in on DYFS meetings or even gives them strategic oversight is grossly over estimating the free time of the POTUS, in my opinion.

The DYFS, in this case, is ran by New Jersey right? So shouldn't your rage, in this case, be pointed towards Chris Christie?

Never said anything about Obama.

Did this story happen in America????

Why is that so hard to answer????

You have proven my whole point when I made my first post on this thread.

People say it will not happen in Tennessee or Kentucky but those very same people just a few short years ago said it would NEVER happen in America. When I was growing up people always said certain things ONLY happen in Naiz Germany, in the USSR, in Red China, in North Korea, etc.

Now look at us today, here we are saying these things only happen in California, New Jersey, etc.

Does anybody see what I'm getting at?? Or they still blind??

#3197461 - 03/19/13 03:22 PM Re: Still don't believe it??? [Re: Wildcat]
DntBrnDPig
8 Point

I figured this is why you were asking if it happened in America... Which everyone knows this happened in America. I didnt really expect you wanted an answer. It's like asking does a bear crap in the woods...

#3197472 - 03/19/13 03:31 PM Re: Still don't believe it??? [Re: DntBrnDPig]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

I figured this is why you were asking if it happened in America... Which everyone knows this happened in America. I didnt really expect you wanted an answer. It's like asking does a bear crap in the woods...

SO it DID happen in America!!!!

Not some overseas country.

Does anybody see where I'm getting at here?? Or they blind??

Will it be too late when our childern start saying certain things only happen in Memphis or Nashville?? Just how close to "HOME" do you all want certain things to happen before we say, enough????

Page 4 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bassassassin7, BBQ, Kornhunter, Afleming17, 260rem
13281 Registered Users
Who's Online
96 registered (deerhunter10, stik, Twinshooter, Poser, Bar7mag, WMAn, 8 invisible) and 148 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13281 Members
42 Forums
85176 Topics
1029413 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.235 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.