Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 6 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3197392 - 03/19/13 02:06 PM Re: Still don't believe it??? [Re: NICHOLS3]
randy
6 Point

Loc: gibson

He is an 11 year old child. So I am pretty sure it isnt a military photo.

#3197396 - 03/19/13 02:13 PM Re: Still don't believe it??? [Re: NICHOLS3]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Originally Posted By: NICHOLS3

Whether it is or isnt it looks like one, I didnt read the article I just looked at the photo and it looks more like a military photo to me than a hunting photo.

*Snip*

I have to agree with you I dont see the comparison with someone holding an assault weapoon and someone holding a deer rifle with a dead deer.

The gun is not big enough for deer. Even if it was a 5.56mm.

However, the difference between the "War" photo and a "Hunting" photo could be as simple as the presence of a dead coyote?

Seriously?

You are assuming that if they are not killing animals, they MUST be killing people?
Where does that line of thinking come from?

- Keep it real

#3197397 - 03/19/13 02:14 PM Re: Still don't believe it??? [Re: NICHOLS3]
DntBrnDPig
8 Point

Loc: Cleveland, TN

Not saying that this isn't a gun issue... necessarily. But just Google DYFS harassment and see how many topics pop up. It ranges from everything from strict parents to former drug addicts being harassed. So yes it could be government people trying to take away guns.. but then again its the DYFS.. I dont think they have direct orders from Obama or anything. Or it could be over zealous nuts in the DYFS who would love to take your kid away because you dont let them on Facebook. Either way, the DYFS has a reputation it seems for overstepping their bounds.

I Google'd it trying to find a different take on the story (there are always multiple sides to every story)

#3197399 - 03/19/13 02:16 PM Re: Still don't believe it??? [Re: DntBrnDPig]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: DntBrnDPig
(there are always multiple sides to every story)

But only one right side.

#3197408 - 03/19/13 02:28 PM Re: Still don't believe it??? [Re: Crappie Luck]
NICHOLS3
10 Point

Loc: knoxville

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck

Whether it is or isnt it looks like one, I didnt read the article I just looked at the photo and it looks more like a military photo to me than a hunting photo.

*Snip*

I have to agree with you I dont see the comparison with someone holding an assault weapoon and someone holding a deer rifle with a dead deer.

However, the difference between the "War" photo and a "Hunting" photo could be as simple as the presence of a dead coyote?

Seriously?

You are assuming that if they are not killing animals, they MUST be killing people?

Again... looks nothing like a hunting photo to me and thats what Wildcat was comparing it too JMO

#3197409 - 03/19/13 02:28 PM Re: Still don't believe it??? [Re: NICHOLS3]
JeepKuntry
16 Point

Loc: Clinton, TN

We're living in a time where the libtards in charge want all your guns. They view it as a process, and will slowly go after different guns until they have them all.

Edited by JeepKuntry (03/19/13 02:28 PM)

#3197410 - 03/19/13 02:31 PM Re: Still don't believe it??? [Re: Unicam]
Hoss
TnDeer Old Timer
8 Point

Loc: Hendersonville , TN

Originally Posted By: Unicam
Glad it hapened to someone with the wherewithall to take care of business and not someone who would fold to demands like that from idiots who overstep their bounds. Its a crying shame it happened in the first place, thats for sure!!

It is only news because he stood up. How many times has that same bureaucrat demanded to enter someones home under threat of taking the children into custody and was given permission to do inspect the home? If this had been me and my wife had been threatened with removal of our children I would have been fighting both women (probably not really, but most mothers would have caved under the pressure of having their children taken).

When I read the article earlier today, my first thought was this was not the first time she has done this. She knew what buttons to push to gain compliance.

A mere shadow of the man I once was... Me!

#3197416 - 03/19/13 02:34 PM Re: Still don't believe it??? [Re: JeepKuntry]
Hoss
TnDeer Old Timer
8 Point

Originally Posted By: JeepKuntry
We're living in a time where the libtards in charge want all your guns. They view it as a process, and will slowly go after different guns until they have them all.

This is the truth! First the Assault Rifles, then the Saturday Night Specials, Then the Street Sweeper Shotguns then the Sniper Rifles, Then the arrows and slingshots, then fist sized rocks of spherical shape.

#3197421 - 03/19/13 02:40 PM Re: Still don't believe it??? [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Grizzly Johnson
Turkey Forum Police
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Well I can give experience from a post on FB I read a few weeks ago.... it DID pertain to hunting.

Was made by some animal rights/peta group..... Had a young boy, maybe the age of the boy from the link above, holding a hunting rifle with a coyote in front of him..... they had snatched the photo from a hunting site.

The anti's were going nuts about how this kid was being abused by "having" to kill that coyote. Said they (animal rights supporters) were going to call child services on the parents because they were abusing the child by taking them HUNTING..... Several agreed with that comment about getting DCS involved..... Then spewed out crap about the boy growing up and becoming one of these nut jobs that have been killing mass numbers of people lately. Said the parents should be put in jail and have all their guns taken away!!!

ALL that over a dad posting a pic of his son killing a coyote and having a successful hunt.

#3197426 - 03/19/13 02:47 PM Re: Still don't believe it??? [Re: NICHOLS3]
Hoss
TnDeer Old Timer
8 Point

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck

*Snip*

Seriously?

Again... looks nothing like a hunting photo to me and thats what Wildcat was comparing it too JMO

Nichols I don't understand your confusion here. Wildcat made the connection between this young man with a gun and photos that any of us may post with our children in the presence or possession of a gun. So what if our photos may have a dead deer or squirrel in the photo as well. The point is the violation of the homeowners right by a government bureaucrat to demand entrance into his home based on a photo that shows no laws being broken or endangerment to the child or to others. The search the bureaucrat was demanding, under the authority of the state government, was not warranted or justified. When access was denied the bureaucrat then tried to instill fear and intimidation to gain access to the persons home. That is a violation of the homeowners civil rights. There was never any probable cause for such a demand.

The young man at least had the training to point the gun in a safe direction and keep his finger off the trigger while being photographed. That is more than Dianne Feinstein and Chuck Schumer either one can say.

Page 3 of 6 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bassassassin7, BBQ, Kornhunter, Afleming17, 260rem
13281 Registered Users
Who's Online
22 registered (Sucarnochee, dh1984, darn2ten, 2in1shot, 416wbymag, paincave_2000, 4 invisible) and 74 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13281 Members
42 Forums
85216 Topics
1029851 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 5.238 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.