Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#3194428 - 03/16/13 02:18 PM Benghazi survivors
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Those who read my posts here know I do not subscribe to most of the hair on fire conspiracy theories floating around TnDeer and the internet in general these days. Just because I am discerning, though, that does not mean I am blind or oblivious. The story at the link concerns me. There is something very rotten in Denmark going on here. Can you say "cover-up" boys and girls? We can only cling to the faint hope that someone in the media or in Congress will relentlessly pursue it until some light is shed on a very dark and disturbing American tragedy.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/...ms-gop-senator/

#3194454 - 03/16/13 02:57 PM Re: Benghazi survivors [Re: Bambi Buster]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

The fact that there are many ways to reach a person.... with todays technology.... the president could have been aware within minutes to an hour. The fact that soldiers were told to stand down and that no real response to the event happened should say something to anyone with half a brain. Instead they blamed it on some stupid youtube video.... People died, AMERICANS died and yet there are still no real answers or response to the event.

If the president was doing the job he is supposed to be doing.... there would have been soldiers on the ground at "ground zero" asap... whether they were American soldiers or soldiers from an allied country.

The final questioning and reply from H. Clinton was totally unacceptable.... at this point it STILL matters who knew what and when they knew it!!!!

Clinton should be hanged for her disloyalty to this country but the traitor in charge should be first and be made an example out of for any other representatives of this country, wheter in D.C. or a state, that choose to piss on the Constitution of the United States or the duties they are charged with while in office!!!!!!!!!!

#3194491 - 03/16/13 03:59 PM Re: Benghazi survivors [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

Been saying cover up for a long time

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3194555 - 03/16/13 05:16 PM Re: Benghazi survivors [Re: Stalkhunter]
W C
10 Point

Loc: Alabama

Whatever the CIA was doing there is being covered up. To have not had a conventional security detail stationed there says a LOT. They were being protected by those they were working with until something suddenly changed. I suspect weapons running that went awry. I also suspect that if a domestic airliner over gets shot down we'll know part of the end game.

#3194572 - 03/16/13 05:43 PM Re: Benghazi survivors [Re: W C]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: W C
Whatever the CIA was doing there is being covered up. To have not had a conventional security detail stationed there says a LOT. They were being protected by those they were working with until something suddenly changed. I suspect weapons running that went awry. I also suspect that if a domestic airliner over gets shot down we'll know part of the end game.

We think along somewhat parallel lines.

#3194623 - 03/16/13 07:03 PM Re: Benghazi survivors [Re: Bambi Buster]
hunter0925
8 Point

Loc: TN, Rhea,

Watching it on Fox now. There is definately a cover up for sure.

#3194731 - 03/16/13 08:18 PM Re: Benghazi survivors [Re: hunter0925]
Encore Eye Candy
10 Point

Loc: 2 Chron. 7:14: Refs signature

I wonder if I was to shoot a person for stealing, could I have a defence of "what does it matter" and it work.

#3194808 - 03/16/13 09:20 PM Re: Benghazi survivors [Re: Encore Eye Candy]
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

It's been a cover up since day one.

Fortunately for the zerO in chief, the press did all they could to protect him before the election.

So unfortunately, "what does it matter" is true in just about every misdeed involving zerO and his minions.

#3194968 - 03/17/13 07:23 AM Re: Benghazi survivors [Re: BMan]
44fanatic
12 Point

Loc: Clarksville, Montgomery Cnty

To many people in DC who are trying to cover their arse.

Im of the impression that there is information out there that would be very damning to the O' administration if it were released to the public and members of congress.

#3195131 - 03/17/13 11:22 AM Re: Benghazi survivors [Re: Bambi Buster]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Lots of cover ups going on these days, just part of the new political game of late. I mean good grief, when blatant lies are told for the truth by the executive branch, among the others as well, and are backed up as such by the media, coupled with the majority of citizens believing it, its just another story to be buried under the landslide of misinformation that keeps spewing from the administration...sadly. I'm almost positive this story will be buried rather quickly with some other frivolous "news" story or two soon.

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
PGIC, jmccormick24, emtp, Hozzie, crushing
13529 Registered Users
Who's Online
88 registered (Bone Collector, THE DUKE, 2in1shot, alwaysoutdoors, Jcalder, PGIC, 6 invisible) and 163 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13529 Members
42 Forums
98998 Topics
1163709 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.05 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.