Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#3198986 - 03/21/13 07:16 AM Re: Ammo crazy [Re: TNRino]
Slaughter-06
14 Point

Loc: Dyersburg,Tn.

Final flight had some for $7.59 for a 100 pak a couple weeks ago. To me that is the same as it was when all this started.

You can bet your sweet lower end, when all this blows over the gun shops that doubled and trippled their ammo wont be getting any of my business! I will drive out of the way to buy from the ones that kept their prices in tack.

Edited by Slaughter-06 (03/21/13 07:16 AM)

#3198991 - 03/21/13 07:23 AM Re: Ammo crazy [Re: TNRino]
10 Point

Loc: Tennessee

I simply do not understand. Maybe I did not get the memo or hear it in the news or see it in the paper.
Are people getting ready for a war or something? And if so, why ammo? Why not food. Because if a well armed militia in Kuwait or the Middle East could not whip the US Air Force, how are civilians carrying 22 LR or 7.62 or 9mm going to stand a chance. Especially on their own against a well trained military force?

So why all the hysteria over ammo?

Good grief...why not wait a few months and QUIT BUYING AMMO now. Then the prices will fall.

It aint like ammo producers are going to quit making ammo any time soon.

Obama will not get banned all he wants to get banned. ESPECIALLY 22 ammo.
SCAPAS.stay calm and pick a spot.

#3199007 - 03/21/13 07:46 AM Re: Ammo crazy [Re: BamaProud]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: BamaProud
 Originally Posted By: Slaughter-06
5000 Rounds of .22 LR Ammo by Centurion - 40gr LRN $0.15/rd $740 15 units in stock ...WOW and only 20 bucks to ship 5000 rounds

http://www.bulkammo.com/bulk-22-lr-ammo-22lr40grsolidcenturion-5000

That is $7.40 per box of 50! not me lol

Yes I ain't buying either just posting. That's still more than twice what they should cost, but the cheapest I have seen in a while. The cheapest I can find right now is 20 cents/round...and the most expensive is a whopping 50 cents/round!

If 20 cents is the cheapest you can find then you need to do better. I'm not ever looking and found some CCI mini mags that were selling for 9 cents a round and that's WITH tax and all. I didn't ever bother to buy any, didn't need any.

#3199011 - 03/21/13 07:50 AM Re: Ammo crazy [Re: 102]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: 102
I simply do not understand. Maybe I did not get the memo or hear it in the news or see it in the paper.
Are people getting ready for a war or something? And if so, why ammo? Why not food. Because if a well armed militia in Kuwait or the Middle East could not whip the US Air Force, how are civilians carrying 22 LR or 7.62 or 9mm going to stand a chance. Especially on their own against a well trained military force?

Good grief...why not wait a few months and QUIT BUYING AMMO now. Then the prices will fall.

I doubt the US Air Force is going to bomb the US citizens, most of the military will side with the citizens because they sore an oath to the Constitution NOT to Obama.

#3199019 - 03/21/13 07:58 AM Re: Ammo crazy [Re: 102]
Otterman
8 Point

Loc: Mid. TN

Well said!!!!

#3199092 - 03/21/13 08:43 AM Re: Ammo crazy [Re: 102]
TNhunter
TnDeer Old Timer
10 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN, Rutherford

Looking for the "state" for protection is. It on my agenda. Guns and ammo is the first thing needed during civil unrest.

"If there is unrest, the government will seize all the registered guns."

"You need guns and ammo first then everything else."

#3199102 - 03/21/13 08:49 AM Re: Ammo crazy [Re: Wildcat]
BamaProud
12 Point

Loc: Shelby County, TN

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
5000 Rounds of .22 LR Ammo by Centurion - 40gr LRN $0.15/rd $740 15 units in stock ...WOW and only 20 bucks to ship 5000 rounds

Yes I ain't buying either just posting. That's still more than twice what they should cost, but the cheapest I have seen in a while. The cheapest I can find right now is 20 cents/round...and the most expensive is a whopping 50 cents/round!

If 20 cents is the cheapest you can find then you need to do better. I'm not ever looking and found some CCI mini mags that were selling for 9 cents a round and that's WITH tax and all. I didn't ever bother to buy any, didn't need any.

Link to the 9 cent rounds?
I don't need any either.
You don't read very well, I said 20 cents/round was the cheapest available at that time. I posted some for 15 cents on this thread yesterday I've only been casually looking for the last 2 nights and haven't seen anything below 15 cents/round.

Well until about 10 min's ago.
Target Sports just put some up for 10 cents per round.
http://www.targetsportsusa.com/p-3433-ag...ammunition.aspx

#3199140 - 03/21/13 09:13 AM Re: Ammo crazy [Re: BamaProud]
BamaProud
12 Point

Loc: Shelby County, TN

wow that sold out in less than 20 mins. I thought the Doomsday folks would be settling down by now.

#3199165 - 03/21/13 09:27 AM Re: Ammo crazy [Re: BamaProud]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: Wildcat

Link to the 9 cent rounds?
I don't need any either.
You don't read very well, I said 20 cents/round was the cheapest available at that time. I posted some for 15 cents on this thread yesterday I've only been casually looking for the last 2 nights and haven't seen anything below 15 cents/round.

Well until about 10 min's ago.

You don't type very well and do not read your own posts very well..

This is what you posted, in YOUR OWN WORDS.

The cheapest I can find right now is 20 cents/round...and the most expensive is a whopping 50 cents/round!

So now you CHANGE it to " I said 20 cents/round was the cheapest available at that time."

Sorry but that's NOT what you said.

As for the link. It's at the store I was in in person. You'll have to drive up here.

#3199168 - 03/21/13 09:29 AM Re: Ammo crazy [Re: BamaProud]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

wow that sold out in less than 20 mins. I thought the Doomsday folks would be settling down by now.

The ONLY people paying that price are the ones that don't have any 22's and did NOT buy any when it was CHEAP.

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Moore Land, jackal, baydog, blueticks, always_running92
13301 Registered Users
Who's Online
17 registered (Tn_Va_Hunter, killerford, letsgohunting, bucks2beards outdoor, SKFOOTER, Uncle Jesse, 1 invisible) and 81 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13301 Members
42 Forums
85729 Topics
1036003 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.243 seconds in which 0.02 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.