Tndeer Logo

Page 8 of 17 « First<678910>Last »
Topic Options
#3194004 - 03/15/13 09:51 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: TAFKAP]
JandSCattleCo
8 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

I will say this...

I ask for prayers a lot on this site. I was raised a Christian and come from a very religious family. Since joining this site, I have come to regard many of you as friends and family that I have never met. I believe that it is good to rely one another for strength.

There are many on this forum that ask for prayers. Sometimes we know why, sometimes we don't.

I'm not sure what's things are going on in your life, but I've been having a very hard time lately. My wife has a terminal lung disease where she is currently breathing on less than a 1/3 of normal lung capacity. I had a 14 year old student who accidentally shot his stepdad, killing him. Im in my second year of teaching and not sure what to do, say or how to help this boy. They dont cover that in the education classes in college. With all of this going on, I have had a hard time with everything, including my faith, and being able to ask for prayers on here helps me in more ways than one.

Do we need a "religion forum," no, it seems that the general forum is just that, general topics.

Edited by JandSCattleCo (03/15/13 09:52 PM)

-Breathe Easy

#3194013 - 03/15/13 09:58 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: TAFKAP]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Originally Posted By: TAFKAP
 Originally Posted By: TennesseeRains

Amazing just how one post can get over 670 views here and have the complete opposite effect than th original intention. Somethings afoot.

It would appear that

got brought out back to the

I do hope he did not get run off. That would be quite unfortunate.
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#3194043 - 03/15/13 10:22 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: Crappie Luck]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
Pray for a new forum

\:D

#3194056 - 03/15/13 10:41 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: JandSCattleCo]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Originally Posted By: JandSCattleCo
I will say this...

I ask for prayers a lot on this site. I was raised a Christian and come from a very religious family. Since joining this site, I have come to regard many of you as friends and family that I have never met. I believe that it is good to rely one another for strength.

There are many on this forum that ask for prayers. Sometimes we know why, sometimes we don't.

I'm not sure what's things are going on in your life, but I've been having a very hard time lately. My wife has a terminal lung disease where she is currently breathing on less than a 1/3 of normal lung capacity. I had a 14 year old student who accidentally shot his stepdad, killing him. Im in my second year of teaching and not sure what to do, say or how to help this boy. They dont cover that in the education classes in college. With all of this going on, I have had a hard time with everything, including my faith, and being able to ask for prayers on here helps me in more ways than one.

Do we need a "religion forum," no, it seems that the general forum is just that, general topics.

I pray you find strength to overcome the difficult tasks God has given to you.

#3194070 - 03/15/13 11:05 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
WestTn Huntin'man
16 Point

Loc: Benton Co.

How many people use the "Ignore this user button " ??If you don't like what someone is posting you are free to ignore them.
One of the Biggest problems in America today is too many people are ignoring God . Our great Nation was formed with fundamental beliefs in Christian values.The government has slowly been removing God from everything they can.Seems like the Government is not doing a very good job lately.It's past time for them to start going back to old school values and the good Book.
Proverbs 3:27 Whenever you possibly can, do good to those who need it

#3194078 - 03/15/13 11:12 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
TNRazorback
6 Point

Loc: Tipton County, TN

content Online
Talk about a pipe bomb. 9 months is long enough for anyone to have a clear understanding of exactly what this site is all about. Hell, I want a sweet tea forum and a forum dedicated to the music of Zamfir and his pan flute. Ruger Da Man!
#3194079 - 03/15/13 11:14 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: TNRazorback]
TNRazorback
6 Point

Loc: Tipton County, TN

content Online
Pow, 100 baby!
#3194112 - 03/16/13 12:20 AM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: Crappie Luck]
Deer Assassin
Non-Typical

Loc: Kingston Springs

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
Pray for a new forum

that is funny roger

Spending money I dont have

on things I dont need

to impress people I dont know

#3194114 - 03/16/13 12:23 AM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: RUGER]
Deer Assassin
Non-Typical

Loc: Kingston Springs

Originally Posted By: RUGER

He is being taken out of schools, courts, factories, you name it.
The devil is doing his best work lately and is winning and winning big time.

ditto

Spending money I dont have

on things I dont need

to impress people I dont know

#3194159 - 03/16/13 05:49 AM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: RUGER]
rabbit hunter
14 Point

Loc: Beech Bluff, TN

Originally Posted By: RUGER
I just saw this thread.

GB,
While I respect and support your freedom to express your opinion I disagree with it.

Whether I agree or not doesn't really matter.

What does matter is that I too have personal opinions and beliefs.
In my humble opinion ALOT and I mean EVERYTHING that is wrong with this country is the fact that seemingly everyone has turned away from God.
He is being taken out of schools, courts, factories, you name it.
The devil is doing his best work lately and is winning and winning big time.

About all I can do is say this.
Since I feel that way and I own the joint and have the power to make the decision,,,,,

I for one, will not bow to the devil and his work and I will not push my God back into some forum nobody visits.
I would love it if you had to skip over 15 pages of scripture to find a thread about deer hunting on the general forum.

Someone, maybe just ONE person might get tired of it enough to open and read one.
God might touch this person and who knows maybe they get curious enough to speak to someone and accept Jesus Christ as their personal saviour.

One person would be worth it all.

I hope that explains my decision enough. If it doesn't, well I can't make it any more simple.

Thank You Ruger!!!

Page 8 of 17 « First<678910>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Amy pesterfield, Blood seeker, fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain, infantryleadtheway
13288 Registered Users
Who's Online
4 registered (Paul Burns, dewclaw, beachguy, 1 invisible) and 75 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13288 Members
42 Forums
85367 Topics
1031530 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.231 seconds in which 0.005 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.