#3193042 - 03/14/13 09:28 PM Re: "God" particle found??? [Re: BamaProud]
Rob R.
12 Point

Loc: Collierville TN.

Originally Posted By: BamaProud
 Originally Posted By: Rob R.
 Originally Posted By: Buzzard Breath
 Originally Posted By: Rob R.
At the moment Im wondering why I'm even typing this.

I'm with you on this. I personally try to stay out of the General Forum because the two subjects I won't talk about while hunting are religion and politics. You can take two people that have the same beliefs and they will still find a way to fight about something when talking about religion and politics. Every now and then, I get suckered into a topic and just can't leave well enough alone.

Thank you for your honesty. Have a good evening and its time for me to head back to the outdoor forums.

Thank you sir and you have a good evening also.

What a cotton picking minute. That isn't the way a political or religious discussion is supposed to end on the internet. Someone has to get mad and start calling names, making unsubstantiated claims against other persons character and stuff. Logical, respectful discussion has no place here! (no actually that was refreshing)

Thanks BamaProud.
One of these days Im going to explain to you and everybody else on TnDeer why I wont intentionally belittle, argue with or name call anyone on this site. Its a really long story, not very pretty and something that I had just rather not talk about at this time. But it is something that I will share one day. I only know one person personally on TnDeer. And that would be my son. But I consider you guys and girls my extended family. I laugh with yall and I cry with yall. And I always look forward to hanging out here.

Patron Member of the National Rifle Association Of America

#3193420 - 03/15/13 12:22 PM Re: "God" particle found??? [Re: BamaProud]
ferg
Spider
16 Point

Loc: At the TNDeer shirt factory %^...

Originally Posted By: BamaProud
 Originally Posted By: ferg
I have no issue with science - my only point was, at some point, when God has had enough, He'll put a stop to it.

And for the record it should 'god particle' (small 'g' in by book)

Why would God get tired of it and put a stop to it?

Science and religion don't have to be at odds with each other. The simplest explanation that works for either side IMO is that God made everything the way he did to challenge us. He created a big puzzle that we are trying to figure out. Who knows, if or when we figure it all out, our "prize" may be eternal euphoric life with God. Heaven.

Tired of folks trying to 'play God' more along the lines of genetic re-engineering etc - cloning people etc - that's God's work not man's.

and eternal euphoric life with God has already been guaranteed to me with the death of Jesus on the Cross - the rest is up to me, no puzzle required. \:\)

USCG(Ret)
Semper Par !

#3193422 - 03/15/13 12:27 PM Re: "God" particle found??? [Re: ferg]
BMan
16 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Hate to break it to the geniuses at CERN...

But EVERYTHING is a God Particle.

#3194081 - 03/15/13 11:15 PM Re: "God" particle found??? [Re: BMan]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

In my humble opinion I believe God is the universe's best SCIENTIST. It appears to me he has mastered physics, chemistry, biology, astrophysics, and many other sciences PERFECTLY.

#3196104 - 03/18/13 11:21 AM Re: "God" particle found??? [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
BamaProud
12 Point

Loc: Shelby County, TN

content Online
 Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
In my humble opinion I believe God is the universe's best SCIENTIST. It appears to me he has mastered physics, chemistry, biology, astrophysics, and many other sciences PERFECTLY.

Yep and we should all strive to be like him right? I just find it hard to believe that God would have any problem with his people using their minds that he blessed them with to explore and discover the things he created. There is no conspiracy in the scientific community to disprove religion. Most of us are religious, just like in every other profession.

Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bassassassin7, BBQ, Kornhunter, Afleming17, 260rem
13281 Registered Users
Who's Online
92 registered (rem270, Jmed, Steyrhunter, Southpaw, bowtch huntr209, Hollar Hunter, 11 invisible) and 137 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13281 Members
42 Forums
85241 Topics
1030217 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.222 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.