Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 17 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3193643 - 03/15/13 05:21 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: Buckykm1]
Hardwoodmaterials
6 Point

Loc: Hohenwald,Tn

I can see where Gut Bucket is coming from. It does get pretty churchy around here at times but I really don't care either way. I just skip over all the religious stuff and read what interrests me.
#3193646 - 03/15/13 05:28 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: Gut Bucket]
trealtree
16 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Gut Bucket
Since I (and I suspect others) don't share many/none of the religious/fundamentalist views/comments put out on the general forum, maybe a forum just for religion can be added as one was for politics. That way, those inclined to want to ask for prayers, or want to be prayer-warriors, quote bible verses etc., can have there own place. I was under the assumption this is first and foremost a "hunter's" website, not a religious based site. Now, for those of you concerned about my eternal soul...thanks, but I'll be just fine.

I just now said a prayer for you. God bless

#3193650 - 03/15/13 05:29 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: Gut Bucket]
Vermin93
10 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

shocked Online
Since I (and I suspect others) don't share many/none of the religious/fundamentalist views/comments put out on the general forum, maybe a forum just for religion can be added as one was for politics. That way, those inclined to want to ask for prayers, or want to be prayer-warriors, quote bible verses etc., can have there own place. I was under the assumption this is first and foremost a "hunter's" website, not a religious based site. Now, for those of you concerned about my eternal soul...thanks, but I'll be just fine.

general - adjective
a. Not limited in scope, area, or application: as a general rule.
b. Not limited to or dealing with one class of things; diversified: general studies.

It seems you can read, so why are you complaining about the content of the TnDeer General Forum when you could be reading and posting in a forum that you are comfortable in? Nobody forced you to click on "TnDeer General Forum". If you are only looking for hunting related discussion, let me give you some suggestions of where to move your mouse before clicking:

Predator Hunting forum
Serious Deer Hunting Talk forum
Quality Deer Management forum
Trail Cams & Pic's forum
TN Fishing forum
Hunting - other than deer forum
Long Beards & Spurs forum
Small Game Talk forum
Waterfowl & Other Winged Interests forum
Deer Hunt'n Gear forum
Do It Yourself Tips & Tricks forum
Crossbow Talk forum
TN Bow Talk / Compound Bow forum
Traditional Bow Hunting forum
TN Muzzleloader Talk forum
Guns, Gunsmithing, Optics & Reloading forum

Alternatively, there are several other hunting sites on the web. Most of them also have a general forum, so be careful where you click.

Religion aside, please tell us you didn't vote for Obama back in Nov.

Happy Holidays

#3193651 - 03/15/13 05:30 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: 7mm08]
Buckykm1
Thunder Chicken Man
10 Point

Loc: East Side

You know what. This has got to be somebody's joke. The more i think about it, it has to be.

#3193655 - 03/15/13 05:40 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: Gut Bucket]
rdl65
8 Point

Loc: Washington County

If your not happy here don't worry, I'm sure no one will miss you.

#3193661 - 03/15/13 05:48 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: rdl65]
buckaroo
8 Point

Loc: easttennessee

I pray to Ala for all of you, just kidding.
#3193667 - 03/15/13 06:01 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: Eric Kilby]
bigluresonly
6 Point

Loc: Cookeville

Originally Posted By: Eric Kilby
stay here for 4 or 5 more years and then we will take your ideas... untill then we will all pray for your lost soul and mis guided heart

Completely disagree- I would not take your ideas any more serious than his just cause you have been around longer.

#3193669 - 03/15/13 06:03 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: rdl65]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Pray for a new forum

- Keep it real

#3193678 - 03/15/13 06:12 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: Gut Bucket]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

I just saw this, Your kidding us right, I could go off big time but I will only say this.

Prayers sent to you and God please help you.

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3193679 - 03/15/13 06:13 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: Crappie Luck]
bigluresonly
6 Point

Loc: Cookeville

Wasn't there a religious forum at one point? I would think it would be hard to moderate. People get fired up over religion and you can never change someones mind on the subject. I nominate bowriter as mod for it--
Page 3 of 17 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Amy pesterfield, Blood seeker, fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain, infantryleadtheway
13288 Registered Users
Who's Online
6 registered (Southpaw, stik, Vermin93, leader, 2 invisible) and 97 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13288 Members
42 Forums
85367 Topics
1031529 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.646 seconds in which 0.396 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.