Tndeer Logo

Page 6 of 17 « First<45678>Last »
Topic Options
#3193827 - 03/15/13 08:14 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: TennesseeRains]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

Oh...I forgot to tell you guys....there is a rotating 'link' I guess you call it at the top of the page where you can see your arrest records.

I'm not too keen on that kind of stuff, nor am I keen on the new Tndeer.com format - but I thought I'd point that out.

\:D
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#3193842 - 03/15/13 08:24 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: Gut Bucket]
Rob R.
12 Point

Loc: Collierville TN.

content Online
I kinda like it the way it is now. May God Bless Us All \:\)

Patron Member of the National Rifle Association Of America

#3193844 - 03/15/13 08:24 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: Gut Bucket]
DBLAARCHERY
Woodpile Boys Neighbor
14 Point

Loc: Cannon County Outback

I kept telling myself don't type stay out of it...

Here is my opinion...I am a christian and have been from the day I was born...I try my best to read the bible daily but sometimes run out of time...I know that God should be first regardless...Gut bucket along with everyone else on this site has the right to their very own opinion...I respect GB post but do not totally agree...I do think some get a bit preachy and can tend to push religion on you but guess what, the last time I checked the bible, Jesus died for all of us and I really could care less what your religion is but if your talking about God (Jehovah) in any way form or fashion than why would you ever want to stop that...

I will not talk down about GB because the very scripture I read to my crew this morning before work was Ephesians 4:29 Which says-

29 "Let a roten saying not proceed from your mouth, but whatever saying is good for building up as the need may be, that it may impart what is favorable to the hearers"

If what people have to say in the general forum about religion or the bible or even a simple prayer request let it be...It is building someone up that needs it! Even if you do not believe in god or the bible a good hearted hunter would just let this be...

Gut Bucket moral of the story is, just don't be a hearer! thats all....
Just my opinion! \:\)

Edited by DBLAARCHERY (03/15/13 08:26 PM)

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day...Teach him how to fish and he will sit on a boat and drink beer all day!

#3193859 - 03/15/13 08:34 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: Deer Man]
SES
8 Point

Loc: Corryton, Tn

It's the "let's put God out of site and out of mind" attitude that has this country we live in completely screwed. When I was a little younger, I didn't want to hear any of that God "junk" either. Thank God Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth that a few Godly people didn't give up on me and they wouldn't let me ignore the Savior. I got saved one night in my bedroom when I was 23 years old because someone felt the need to call me because God had put me on their heart. When they called, they had no idea that I was sitting on my bed staring down the barrel of a Springfield 1911. I'm glad they weren't worried about offending me with that hollow God talk.
#3193862 - 03/15/13 08:35 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: DBLAARCHERY]
Outdoor life
6 Point

Loc: Jackson Co. TN

Everyone has their own opinion and that is yours. I do hope that you do get right with the Lord, for even if you don't believe or love him, he loves all, sinners and everyone else. Jesus died on the cross not for the rightous ones, for there wouldn't be a point, but for the sinners.

We should not try to jam religion down anyone's throat, but we do need to atleast mention him to others, for that is what we are supposed to do as Christians.

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody"

#3193873 - 03/15/13 08:41 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: Outdoor life]
in the dog house!
14 Point

Loc: west tn

Great post GB and Im not being a smart azz. Just look at what you brought into the light. You may not want to hear any of this, but because of you post who knows how many people you just helped. Thanks Brother. Prayers and thanks are sent for you, and your post.

Μολων λαβε

#3193874 - 03/15/13 08:41 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: DBLAARCHERY]
RUGER Administrator
Mouse Killa
Non-Typical

Loc: TN

I just saw this thread.

GB,
While I respect and support your freedom to express your opinion I disagree with it.

Whether I agree or not doesn't really matter.

What does matter is that I too have personal opinions and beliefs.
In my humble opinion ALOT and I mean EVERYTHING that is wrong with this country is the fact that seemingly everyone has turned away from God.
He is being taken out of schools, courts, factories, you name it.
The devil is doing his best work lately and is winning and winning big time.

About all I can do is say this.
Since I feel that way and I own the joint and have the power to make the decision,,,,,

I for one, will not bow to the devil and his work and I will not push my God back into some forum nobody visits.
I would love it if you had to skip over 15 pages of scripture to find a thread about deer hunting on the general forum.

Someone, maybe just ONE person might get tired of it enough to open and read one.
God might touch this person and who knows maybe they get curious enough to speak to someone and accept Jesus Christ as their personal saviour.

One person would be worth it all.

I hope that explains my decision enough. If it doesn't, well I can't make it any more simple.

#3193889 - 03/15/13 08:48 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: RUGER]
Buckykm1
Thunder Chicken Man
10 Point

Loc: East Side

Nuff said.

#3193904 - 03/15/13 08:52 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: RUGER]
SilverFox
10 Point

Loc: Kodak TN

Thank you Ruger.

#3193908 - 03/15/13 08:54 PM Re: IT'S TIME FOR RELIGION TO HAVE IT'S OWN FORUM [Re: Buckykm1]
knightrider
12 Point

Loc: tn

prayers sent for ya brother gutbucket i hope you can find the lord before its eternally to late, the borders of hell are broading everyday!!! ruger that was an awesome post and when it comes to a point to where God and religion are seperated to their on forum i will no longer be here but as long as ruger is owner i dont think we have anything to worry about, i appreciate where you stand ruger

Page 6 of 17 « First<45678>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Moore Land, jackal, baydog, blueticks, always_running92
13301 Registered Users
Who's Online
53 registered (redhunterZ71, leader, deerhunter10, markjoz, Master Chief, Vermin93, 9 invisible) and 126 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13301 Members
42 Forums
85723 Topics
1035953 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.24 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.