Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#3189496 - 03/11/13 08:04 AM "OH THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN AMERICA" They say
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Eileen Hart and her husband, Keith, are property owners in Newfield, New Jersey.

On Saturday, March 9 there was an informal meeting at the Gloucester Community Center, to discuss the findings on "revaluations" by Appraisal Systems, Inc.- a company which has been contracted by the state of New Jersey- to assess the fair market property values for each county or borough- for the tax assessor's offices.

*Snip*

Ms. Hart attended the meeting, armed with- as she said "her Constitution and the facts."

Said Hart "I tried to express my opinion and tell them that my Constitutional rights had been violated. I began quoting the Constitution, line by line.

*snip*

Relates Hart: "She also wouldn't let me speak and told me to sit down and shut up and listen as well. That's when the young man came toward me. I knew he was going to put his hands on me. I saw him out of the corner of my eye. I said to him "Don't you dare touch me." Then they threw us out of the auditorium. The young man from Appraisal Systems, Inc. was the one going postal, and I believe if HE HAD A GUN, he would have shot me, Keith and Khloe on the spot. I was calm the entire time."

*snip*

When the Harts left the gathering, they were followed into the parking lot of the community center, and the same young man who had been so upset by Ms. Hart's comments in the community center, started screaming and shouting at her, took down the license plate number of her vehicle and said - "See if you are able to pay your property taxes NOW!"

Eileen didn't understand what that shouted threat meant, until she returned to her home with her family.

When they arrived, there were 5 police cars from the Franklinville Police Department. They advised her that the Clayton Police wanted to talk to her about the allegations.

States Hart "For the record, both the police officers DID acknowledge that it was "an allegation."

Her purse was taken from her and she was put into a "paddy wagon," transported to the police station-

Her young daughter witnessed the events and was traumatized to see her mother being treated like a common criminal.

She was arrested and booked for "terroristic threats" and "contempt."

At the police station, she was handcuffed to a chair.

The cops ran a background check- and it revealed that she had absolutely NO criminal record. It also showed that she was the lawful owner of two hand guns. She was advised to turn in the guns over to the court (surrendered or confiscated) - and they would be held for "safe keeping." If she did not- she was told by the police- her bail would be VERY high. And- if she could not make the bail- she would sit in the county jail until an unknown date.

The complaint (in part) states: The State of New Jersey vs. Eileen B. Hart -"The Defendant was yelling and screaming and making the threatening comment. "If the door is locked. I'll be back with a gun."

Ms. Hart denies she ever made this statement, as does her husband, Keith. However, this is how the complaint was written up by Clayton County Sergeant J. Dick- who, it may be noted, was not present during the meeting.

She surrendered her guns and was released on her own recognizance.

This is not America, ladies and gentleman.

This is TYRANNY.

Eileen Hart's parents were survivors of The Holocaust.

To her- this is like "Deja Vu all over again."

http://www.examiner.com/article/n-j-moth...x-dispute-forum

- Keep it real

#3189562 - 03/11/13 09:21 AM Re: "OH THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN AMERICA" They say [Re: Crappie Luck]
buckbstr_1
4 Point

Loc: TN

Government has gone wild with intimidation and power.
#3189580 - 03/11/13 09:42 AM Re: "OH THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN AMERICA" They say [Re: buckbstr_1]
W C
8 Point

Loc: Alabama

There's no way that I'd challenge even my local government without having my own video of the thing from start to finish. Maybe even have a friend or 3 videoing as well.

#3189585 - 03/11/13 09:47 AM Re: "OH THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN AMERICA" They say [Re: buckbstr_1]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Under Obama this govt is getting out of control. To them with Obama clearing the way it's become a free for all.

"We the people" ONLY means THEM and NOT the American taxpayer.

#3189592 - 03/11/13 09:51 AM Re: "OH THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN AMERICA" They say [Re: Wildcat]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Welcome to the USSA.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3189993 - 03/11/13 05:26 PM Re: "OH THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN AMERICA" They say [Re: Rebel]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

Originally Posted By: Rebel
Welcome to the USSA.

We're here...................

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3190275 - 03/11/13 09:15 PM Re: "OH THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN AMERICA" They say [Re: sgtwebb1]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Read some of the comments below the article. People are about done with this Bravo Sierra.

#3191056 - 03/12/13 07:37 PM Re: "OH THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN AMERICA" They say [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Any further questions on how registration leads to confiscation?

- Keep it real

#3191089 - 03/12/13 08:06 PM Re: "OH THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN AMERICA" They say [Re: Crappie Luck]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

They are coming it is beyond the point of no return.

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3191100 - 03/12/13 08:12 PM Re: "OH THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN AMERICA" They say [Re: Crappie Luck]
dr
10 Point

Loc: USA

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
Any further questions on how registration leads to confiscation?

Yeah, where's duck to reassure us we have nothing to worry about?

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Amy pesterfield, Blood seeker, fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain, infantryleadtheway
13288 Registered Users
Who's Online
86 registered (Gravey, leader, Hunt 365, old buck 171, Labboy, Mudbone, 12 invisible) and 206 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13288 Members
42 Forums
85374 Topics
1031617 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.256 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.