Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#3183573 - 03/04/13 09:05 PM Re: DHS purchases armored assault vehicles? [Re: Plateau Hunter]
DSL_Connector
Spike

Loc: Knoxville, TN

I saw one of these vehicles about a year ago.

I am an office supply salesman. I was making a sales call at a warehouse on Rudy Street close to Heiskell Ave. and I-275.

They were making [what later appeared to be] a drug bust. There were about five police cars (two were unmarked), two fire trucks, and the military vehicle. [There could have been two of those things. I can't remember.]

The military vehicle had what looked like about a dozen troops. They were wearing battle gear. They drove up Johnson Street. A few seconds later I heard a sound grenade (like the police used at those "occupy" protests).

It scared the heck out of me. I drove at the left side of Rudy Street trying to get away and about ran into one of the fire trucks.

I looked up Johnson Street and there were black men exiting a house at gunpoint.

Like they needed all of those police/troops to catch a few colored drug dealers.

Those b*stards are the terrorists.

Here's the YouTube video of one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0pS9aw5pcJo

#3183632 - 03/04/13 10:05 PM Re: DHS purchases armored assault vehicles? [Re: DSL_Connector]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Not sure what all the hooplah is about. My conspiracy web sites (that many on here like to ridicule and dismiss) have been telling me about this for twenty years! ;\)

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3183671 - 03/04/13 10:47 PM Re: DHS purchases armored assault vehicles? [Re: DSL_Connector]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: DSL_Connector

I am an office supply salesman. I was making a sales call at a warehouse on Rudy Street close to Heiskell Ave. and I-275.

They were making [what later appeared to be] a drug bust. There were about five police cars (two were unmarked), two fire trucks, and the military vehicle. [There could have been two of those things. I can't remember.]

The military vehicle had what looked like about a dozen troops. They were wearing battle gear. They drove up Johnson Street. A few seconds later I heard a sound grenade (like the police used at those "occupy" protests).

It scared the heck out of me. I drove at the left side of Rudy Street trying to get away and about ran into one of the fire trucks.

I looked up Johnson Street and there were black men exiting a house at gunpoint.

Like they needed all of those police/troops to catch a few colored drug dealers.

It's reassuring to know that office supply salesmen are so knowledgeable about the dangers posed to law enforcement by "colored drug dealers," (or white or Hispanic ones for that matter).

#3183736 - 03/05/13 04:42 AM Re: DHS purchases armored assault vehicles? [Re: sgtwebb1]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Originally Posted By: sgtwebb1
 Originally Posted By: MUP
Obviously for the more well prepared patriots.

Gotta get out of them sometime.

Yep. The better prepared Patriot will no doubt be able to wait them out, at least I sure hope so. ;\)

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3184393 - 03/05/13 03:46 PM Re: DHS purchases armored assault vehicles? [Re: W C]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

almost 3000 bought and they have a 10 year contract.

I stopped posting cause i am tired of hearing they arent doing that, they are not buying ammo. Well soon it will be in our faces.

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3184471 - 03/05/13 04:48 PM Re: DHS purchases armored assault vehicles? [Re: Stalkhunter]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: Stalkhunter
almost 3000 bought and they have a 10 year contract.

I stopped posting cause i am tired of hearing they arent doing that, they are not buying ammo. Well soon it will be in our faces.

Naw, someone will Snopes it and tell us we're all over reacting!

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3184628 - 03/05/13 07:18 PM Re: DHS purchases armored assault vehicles? [Re: Bambi Buster]
DSL_Connector
Spike

Loc: Knoxville, TN

W h e w ! \:o That's a relief. For a minute there I thought you were going to call me a racist.

In clarification I should have said my family owns a business that sells office products, some for which we are licensed distributors. I would mention the name of the business but some in Knoxville probably would recognize the name.

One of my siblings, who founded the firm, has been in the office supply business since the year 1981.

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
 Originally Posted By: DSL_Connector

It's reassuring to know that office supply salesmen are so knowledgeable about the dangers posed to law enforcement by "colored drug dealers," (or white or Hispanic ones for that matter).

#3185016 - 03/06/13 08:24 AM Re: DHS purchases armored assault vehicles? [Re: DSL_Connector]
worriedman
6 Point

Loc: Bells

I followed a line of these vehicles west from Nashville on I-40 about a month ago, over 200 of them. All different colors. Our tax dollars at work. Can't continue to give veterans their education money as promised, but we can buy 3000 of these things to ride herd on us with. SNAFU!

Life Member NRA, TFA, Tennesseans for Liberty

#3185108 - 03/06/13 09:22 AM Re: DHS purchases armored assault vehicles? [Re: worriedman]
348Winchester
6 Point

Loc: Coon Creek

Cops don't need that stuff.
Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
woodie, Montana10point, sandman064, MossyOak30, fallshollow270
13107 Registered Users
Who's Online
10 registered (Mr.Bro, frontwoods, BamaProud, redblood, gobblegrunt, backwoods7, 2 invisible) and 79 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13107 Members
42 Forums
88862 Topics
1039505 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.205 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.