Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3183270 - 03/04/13 04:50 PM Six yr. old PA. girl in trouble for paper gun
dr
10 Point

Loc: USA

A South Philadelphia elementary student was searched in front of classmates and threatened with arrest after she mistakenly brought a “paper gun” to school, yet another example of the hysteria sweeping America’s school system in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook massacre.

Melody Valentin was given the “paper gun,” which amounted to little more than a sheet of A4 paper with a corner torn off, by her grandfather before she put it in her pocket and forgot all about it.

When a school administrator found the piece of paper, Valentin was verbally chastised in front of the whole class and, according to her mother, even threatened with arrest. Valentin was also searched as the other children looked on.

A FOX 29 video clip shows Valentin crying as she complains of her classmates calling her a “murderer” as a result of the incident.

“I’m waking up at three o’clock in the morning and my daughter’s in the bathroom crying, she’s saying I’m having nightmares, I’m having dreams that he’s chasing me down the street,” said Dianna Kelly, the girl’s mother, adding that the administrator stood over her daughter threatening to call the cops and have her arrested.

“He yelled at me and said I shouldn’t have brought the gun to school, but I kept telling him it was a paper gun and he wouldn’t listen,” said Valentin
http://www.infowars.com/elementary-school-girl-threatened-with-arrest-over-paper-gun/

#3183288 - 03/04/13 05:14 PM Re: Six yr. old PA. girl in trouble for paper gun [Re: dr]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

If I were the parent that boy right there would get a good ole Alabama whoopin' with a 2x4.

They are indoctrinating our children before our very eyes. With mandatory Pre-K Obomber is pushing for, they will have our children from 5 years old until completion of College at age 22. America will be choke full of America hating Marxists before the end of my lifetime.

We will not recognize our country by 2016. God help us all.

#3183743 - 03/05/13 05:02 AM Re: Six yr. old PA. girl in trouble for paper gun [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

I can't explain the anger I would take out on that man. My little girl subjected to that kind of torture? I and he would be one for a moment in time, and once they pryed us apart, he..well, can't say it here.

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3183899 - 03/05/13 08:13 AM Re: Six yr. old PA. girl in trouble for paper gun [Re: MUP]
EastTNHunter
10 Point

Loc: Rhea Co., TN

We must understand that this is the byrpoduct of government schools. This type of indoctrination can go on anywhere, not just in Philly. Although I don't agree on many of his stances, Neal Boortz has long told of how the German gov't used government (public) schools to indoctrinate the children, and in turn get to the parents, with Nazi propaganda. Don't think that this can't happen here, as TN is still "ruled" by federal education standards and oversight.
#3183913 - 03/05/13 08:19 AM Re: Six yr. old PA. girl in trouble for paper gun [Re: EastTNHunter]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Education should be a state issue. The worst thing to happen to this country was the hatching of the Dept of Ed.

#3183986 - 03/05/13 09:06 AM Re: Six yr. old PA. girl in trouble for paper gun [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
iowavf
10 Point

Loc: southwest iowa

I think a lot of it is lack of common sense just as you also have in the work place. Yes they have rules, but when you have the wrong person who can enforce those rules with no common sense, this is what happens.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Reaper40, mtalerico, Chevy454, winchester77jj, greysquirrel
13259 Registered Users
Who's Online
28 registered (junebugwapiti, Tuckbass, CamoGator, Deerbuster1996, infoman jr., MarlinSlayer, 4 invisible) and 72 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13259 Members
42 Forums
92821 Topics
1084480 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.567 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.