Tndeer Logo

Page 5 of 5 <12345
Topic Options
#3176816 - 02/26/13 12:33 PM Re: Sequestration [Re: Wildcat]
preds1
12 Point

Loc: Sumner County

I just usually laugh at how Barry's handling this. Create the problem then attempt to shift blame.
Any spending cut or dowsizing of the Gov't in any form or fashion will be met with elementary scare tactics.

He doesn't lead, he doesn't solve problems. He's a joke and nothing more.

#3176982 - 02/26/13 02:42 PM Re: Sequestration [Re: preds1]
TNbuckeye
4 Point

Loc: knox county, TN, USA

Here's something for you as well. If sequeration happens I have to pretty much go a month with out a pay check. Thankfully I have squirrel away some for just such an occasion.

But how many welfare checks will those on wellfare miss?

My biggest complaint is sequestration falls directly after everything goes out of season. I know they planned that too.

Well the great thing about getting married is even if you don't marry a trophy wife you still get a participation ribbon.

#3177100 - 02/26/13 04:25 PM Re: Sequestration [Re: preds1]
iowavf
10 Point

Loc: southwest iowa

My question is, "Why is he still out campaigning instead of staying at the White house and taking care of business?" Just can't believe we have this many people in this country who can't see what he's doing or not doing but yet back him. I would like to see what the history books say about his terms 30 years from now?
#3177117 - 02/26/13 04:34 PM Re: Sequestration [Re: iowavf]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: iowavf
My question is, "Why is he still out campaigning instead of staying at the White house and taking care of business?" Just can't believe we have this many people in this country who can't see what he's doing or not doing but yet back him. I would like to see what the history books say about his terms 30 years from now?

Obama has been CAMPAIGNING since he first came to Washington as a Senator from Ill. He has NOT done a days work in his life.He does not know how, he can't led beacuse he's NEVER had to.

#3177120 - 02/26/13 04:40 PM Re: Sequestration [Re: Wildcat]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Originally Posted By: Wildcat

Obama has been CAMPAIGNING since he first came to Washington as a Senator from Ill. He has NOT done a days work in his life.He does not know how, he can't led beacuse he's NEVER had to.

He doesn't know how to work! He has never done an honest days work in his life! He's a community agitator that knows how to push propaganda and nothing more. He knows nothing about work, morals, and especially nothing about the constitution. He can read a teleprompter and then his media works overtime to spin and inflate his ego.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3177163 - 02/26/13 05:13 PM Re: Sequestration [Re: smstone22]
DaveB
10 Point

Loc: Shelby County

Yep, bring it on. If at possible, flip the resident idiot off. I have had it with this guy. When absolutely nothing happens, he will look even more stupid than he does on his best day.
#3177178 - 02/26/13 05:19 PM Re: Sequestration [Re: iowavf]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

My question is, "Why is he still out campaigning instead of staying at the White house and taking care of business?"

I'll answer your question with a question,
"WHEN has Obama EVER taken his oath of office seriously?"

I say the history books are going to exclaim Obama a farce, someone who successfully pulled the wool over the eyes of a broad spectrum of citizens, someone who was more interested in dividing Americans for political folly than in uniting Americans for the best interest of Americans.

#3183239 - 03/04/13 04:12 PM Re: Sequestration [Re: Wes Parrish]
BamaProud
12 Point

Loc: Shelby County, TN

We got our first sequestration impact notice today. Any furlowed employee will get 30 days notice prior to furlough...but as of today none are planned. No discretionary monetary awards to employees until further notice. ...the second one is kinda tough, we all do a lot of extra stuff like school talks, judging science fairs, weather safety talks and advise, demonstrations, storm spotter training, tours etc... In the past we might get 50 or 100 Award. None of those will be compensated anymore. I am sure folks won't be nearly as eager to do them.

#3183255 - 03/04/13 04:38 PM Re: Sequestration [Re: Wes Parrish]
dr
10 Point

Loc: USA

Originally Posted By: Wes Parrish
My question is, "Why is he still out campaigning instead of staying at the White house and taking care of business?"

I'll answer your question with a question,
"WHEN has Obama EVER taken his oath of office seriously?"

I say the history books are going to exclaim Obama a farce, someone who successfully pulled the wool over the eyes of a broad spectrum of citizens, someone who was more interested in dividing Americans for political folly than in uniting Americans for the best interest of Americans.

I hope you're right, but fear you're wrong. The liberals are already rewriting much of our history, and I don't see them portraying the historical first black potus in a bad light.

#3222604 - 04/15/13 02:51 PM Re: Sequestration [Re: dr]
BamaProud
12 Point

Loc: Shelby County, TN

Well we just got our furlough notice. All NOAA employees will be furloughed 4 days before the end of September. ...better hope there isn't weather those days I guess.

Page 5 of 5 <12345

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Amy pesterfield, Blood seeker, fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain, infantryleadtheway
13288 Registered Users
Who's Online
112 registered (volsfan1976, Big Ben, SES, pressfit, in the dog house!, JandSCattleCo, 16 invisible) and 165 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13288 Members
42 Forums
85360 Topics
1031431 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.238 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.