Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3170792 - 02/20/13 12:47 PM Gov't sponsored racism in USDA
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

mad Online
First let me apologize for my posting from my phone.
Can't be nearly as eloquent as I'd like. ;\)

Revisionist history, racism thinly disguised as "diversity awareness" training

Please read the article, and click the videos.
You'll be shocked.
Then you'll get angry.

The country is being purposefully divided into factions.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3170819 - 02/20/13 01:11 PM Re: Gov't sponsored racism in USDA [Re: sgtwebb1]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

mad Online
Here is the original article with much more detailed video of the 'training'

According to the USDA whistleblower, Secretary Tom Vilsack sent a memo to all employers off the USDA inviting or describing the training as preparing them for "a new era of Civil Rights", and a "broader effort towards cultural transformation at the USDA."

Obama's minions are busy indoctrinating from within.

God only knows what's going on inside Homeland Security and TSA.
How many rounds of ammo have they stockpiled?
How much military hardware have they stored?

Events are escalating.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3170865 - 02/20/13 01:42 PM Re: Gov't sponsored racism in USDA [Re: sgtwebb1]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

mad Online
My good friend FLTENNHUNTER's signature line reads,

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. "

That remarkable quote is by Thomas Paine' s 'The American Crisis'.

Here is the original paragraph;

"I once felt all that kind of anger, which a man ought to feel, against the mean principles that are held by the Tories: a noted one, who kept a tavern at Amboy, was standing at his door, with as pretty a child in his hand, about eight or nine years old, as I ever saw, and after speaking his mind as freely as he thought was prudent, finished with this unfatherly expression, "Well! give me peace in my day." Not a man lives on the continent but fully believes that a separation must some time or other finally take place, and a generous parent should have said, "If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace;" and this single reflection, well applied, is sufficient to awaken every man to duty. Not a place upon earth might be so happy as America. Her situation is remote from all the wrangling world, and she has nothing to do but to trade with them. A man can distinguish himself between temper and principle, and I am as confident, as I am that God governs the world, that America will never be happy till she gets clear of foreign dominion. Wars, without ceasing, will break out till that period arrives, and the continent must in the end be conqueror; for though the flame of liberty may sometimes cease to shine, the coal can never expire."

Also;

“Let it be told to the future world, that in the depth of winter, when nothing but hope and virtue could survive, that the city and the country, alarmed at one common danger, came forth to meet and to repulse it. Say not that thousands are gone, turn out your tens of thousands; throw not the burden of the day upon Providence, but "show your faith by your works," that God may bless you. It matters not where you live, or what rank of life you hold, the evil or the blessing will reach you all.”

Let that sink in.

Are we going to fix this country, or leave it broken for our children?

Edited by sgtwebb1 (02/20/13 01:49 PM)

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
zatoan, DanParchman3, saddleman1, Jculber301, Mik475
13282 Registered Users
Who's Online
93 registered (Doc Stone, WGK, wayne, junebugwapiti, jmoreland, Cottontop, 16 invisible) and 133 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13282 Members
42 Forums
93403 Topics
1090578 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.116 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.