Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#3168596 - 02/18/13 01:07 PM This nut actually makes one interesting point
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

Muslim preacher urges followers to claim 'Jihad Seeker's Allowance'

Ridiculing the daily lives of UK workers, Choudary said: “You find people are busy working the whole of their life. They wake up at 7 o’clock. They go to work at 9 o’clock.

“They work for eight, nine hours a day. They come home at 7 o’clock, watch EastEnders, sleep, and they do that for 40 years of their life. That is called slavery.”

#3168698 - 02/18/13 02:48 PM Re: This nut actually makes one interesting point [Re: Vermin93]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

What do you call working 10-12 hours a day?

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3168705 - 02/18/13 02:58 PM Re: This nut actually makes one interesting point [Re: Rebel]
nodog
4 Point

Loc: Ohio

Originally Posted By: Rebel
Depends on your definition of work I guess. In this context I'd call you a better than average slave. \:\)

#3168712 - 02/18/13 03:04 PM Re: This nut actually makes one interesting point [Re: nodog]
nodog
4 Point

Loc: Ohio

I don't think the imam makes sense, he's just observant. Let him define what slavery isn't and then a determination of how sensible he is can be made.

It is never just the destination, but how we treat those we come in contact along the way that determines who we are. If a person does right by others over that 40 years, they have nothing to be ashamed about. They are not called slaves, but sons of God.

#3168774 - 02/18/13 04:26 PM Re: This nut actually makes one interesting point [Re: nodog]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Maybe I'm not getting it.

Slavery is now having a job and getting paid for it then going to your home where you can eat, turn on off lights/water etc... sleep in your own bed and on and on...

Perhaps he should compare this to how his religion treats women. Especially in the cave man countries of Iran, Iraq, Afganistan, etc...

He's a fool. I guess strapping a bomb to your body and buying into the 72 virgin thing is FREEDOM to a caveman.

#3168805 - 02/18/13 04:50 PM Re: This nut actually makes one interesting point [Re: nodog]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Originally Posted By: nodog
 Originally Posted By: Rebel
Depends on your definition of work I guess. In this context I'd call you a better than average slave. \:\)

\:D still here slaving away!

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3168813 - 02/18/13 04:56 PM Re: This nut actually makes one interesting point [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Vermin93
12 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

Originally Posted By: Pic IN the Casa
Maybe I'm not getting it.

Slavery is now having a job and getting paid for it then going to your home where you can eat, turn on off lights/water etc... sleep in your own bed and on and on...

Perhaps he should compare this to how his religion treats women. Especially in the cave man countries of Iran, Iraq, Afganistan, etc...

He's a fool. I guess strapping a bomb to your body and buying into the 72 virgin thing is FREEDOM to a caveman.

I certainly wasn't endorsing his point of view. I thought it was interesting that he would come out and basically say - "Don't work full time because it's not worth it in this welfare state called the UK. Instead, have lots of Muslim children, suckle off the taxpayer's teats, help bankrupt their Democracy, and use the money to fund Jihad." I'd like to think the working population in the UK read the article and is outraged, but it wouldn't surprise me if they tolerate it. That's been their M.O. in recent years.

Kind of makes me wonder why the heck I work so long and hard when a portion of my tax dollars goes to people of similar attitudes in the US.

#3168933 - 02/18/13 06:24 PM Re: This nut actually makes one interesting point [Re: Vermin93]
preds1
12 Point

Loc: Sumner County

An opportunity, hard work and making your way up the ladder is the American way. (or used to be)
I wouldn't expect him to understand that whatsoever.

http://youtu.be/pqICP295APA

#3169488 - 02/19/13 08:18 AM Re: This nut actually makes one interesting point [Re: preds1]
fishboy1
16 Point

Loc: Warren Co

Goober has a point but for all the wrong reasons.

The government through draconian tax policy has stolen the American dream from the Average American.

Instead of joining the loosers and becoming a layabout, the productive people of the US need to band together regardless of party and give our current crop of governmental parasites an enema.

Elect representatives who will shrink government and everything that goes with it back down to a size that allows the American dream to flourish once again.

Heck the Russians have taken a bold long term approach (Flat 13% tax) which will suck in massive amounts of the worlds investment dollars. Within 20 years, Russia will be booming and we will be scratching our Honey Booboo backsides wondering what the "Russian Dream" is all about and when Uncle Sugar is going to upgrade our free cell phone to an Iphone 4.

#3169631 - 02/19/13 11:15 AM Re: This nut actually makes one interesting point [Re: fishboy1]
preds1
12 Point

Loc: Sumner County

They believe they're entitled to the monies of non-muslims....

"A prominent Muslim cleric in the United Kingdom reportedly urged a group of fellow Muslims to collect government benefits as a “jihad seeker’s allowance,” saying non-Muslims who work 9-5 jobs will end up “committing suicide” at the end of their lives when they realize it wasn’t worth anything.

Sun News secretly filmed the man’s remarks at three different meetings where he said, among other things, that it is natural for Muslims to take money from the kuffar (derogatory term for non-believer), that Prime Minister Cameron and President Obama are the devil, and that Islam is taking over Europe."

http://youtu.be/pqICP295APA

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
JPG3, red arrow, ICUFLY, east_tn_gk, cruiser sailor
13210 Registered Users
Who's Online
5 registered (BamaProud, dhj, stik, LIL JOKER, 1 invisible) and 47 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13210 Members
42 Forums
91719 Topics
1071926 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.089 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.