Tndeer Logo

Page 4 of 4 <1234
Topic Options
#3167915 - 02/17/13 09:04 PM Re: no whites allowed [Re: Mike Belt]
280longshot
8 Point

Loc: Tn, Tipton

Mike
I had a supervisor from Nigeria that got his college degree in Canada. His culture was present to say the least. How do you think it worked out for him trying to manage a bunch of Maintenance Technicians here from the south. From day one people started making complaints to HR about his ways of talking to people,and his ways of discipline. HR would say, well thats just his culture.!! After about 3yrs and hundreds of complaints to HR they finally fired his dumb _ss.
I can relate to what you are saying Mike.....

#3168034 - 02/17/13 10:15 PM Re: no whites allowed [Re: 280longshot]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

On tonight's show Bill Cunningham was reporting on a variety of black economic data. I was aware of the unemployment, illegitimacy, etc

However, the most shocking statistic was that 65% of African Americans have either zero or negative net worths. If true, affirmative action has the worst return on investment of any program in the history of the world.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3168206 - 02/18/13 06:56 AM Re: no whites allowed [Re: Mike Belt]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Originally Posted By: Mike Belt
Wildcat...EEOC is a joke at best. When "Latisha's" uncle, aunt, father, mother, brother, sister, husband, or lover (or all the above) are all involved as part of management and in charge of the local EEO where complaints are filed just how serious do you think they take any complaints and what do you think the results of those complaints may produce? I spent 38 years in a job that was governmentally an equal opportunity employer. During the course of that 38 years the work force averaged 92-95% black and 5-8% white. At the same time management was worse than that. Even the demographics of the city weren't that skewed.

Blacks are taught and trained on how to use the system at home, on the street, and even in their local churches.

For those that may feel like I'm making racist statements, I couldn't agree more.

I agree with you Mike. I'd like to say the following story was the worst case of racism I've dealt with personally but I've dealt with racism so many different times that I can't think which is worst... But here's another example. I graduated college with a geology degree. Got a job working offshore for Schlumberger, and there were 2 blacks doing the same job as me. One, Curtis, a graduate of Southern University, an "African" (LOL) American University, and Mike, a graduate from somewhere I'd never heard of with a history degree. Yeah, that's right, "History" in an engineering field... Curtis and I started at the same time. We worked in the field for about 2 months together and he had a chip on his shoulder and was quick to let you know he hated white people. Management had all kinds of problems with him. Bottom line is he just plain didn't want to work... He also was hired in making about 6k more than I made for the same work!. Well the training school started up and ol' Curtis got mad at me because I wouldn't let him cheat on tests by looking at my papers. He ended up scoring the lowest that anyone ever scored on the training classes. Curtis was dismissed shortly thereafter. Mike on the other hand, had been there for a couple of years and when the big layoff occurred in March of 86, Mike was only one of 3 black field employees remaining in the Gulf of Mexico office. I was let go and had to find a new career. Curtis was easily one of the worst racists I ever came in contact with.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
PGIC, jmccormick24, emtp, Hozzie, crushing
13529 Registered Users
Who's Online
109 registered (huntintn, Vermin93, Trevor2, Thicketmaster, THEdonkey0515, SES, 7 invisible) and 286 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13529 Members
42 Forums
98990 Topics
1163624 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.045 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.