Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#3165456 - 02/15/13 07:16 PM Re: no whites allowed [Re: Wildcat]
Relentless
4 Point

Loc: Shelby County, TN

Originally Posted By: Wildcat
We cannot call it racist.

For real, we would be called racist if we called them out on it!

#3165488 - 02/15/13 07:40 PM Re: no whites allowed [Re: Relentless]
nate17
8 Point

Loc: Missouri

Originally Posted By: Relentless
 Originally Posted By: Wildcat
We cannot call it racist.

For real, we would be called racist if we called them out on it!

Im just gonna be honest about my experiences and this is nothing racial at all...

In my field of work, about 20% of white people i have encountered I would consider not deserving of the job they have, and about 80% of minorities are not deserving of the job they have. My hat goes off to the percentage of minorities that have worked for what they have and fall in that other 20%.

Edited by nate17 (02/15/13 07:41 PM)

#3165490 - 02/15/13 07:40 PM Re: no whites allowed [Re: Relentless]
fishboy1
16 Point

Loc: Warren Co

Affirmative action is ANOTHER failed liberal policy.

The stated purpose (lie) is to provide "equal" opportunity to minorities who have not had the same "fair shake" as non minorities, thus incorporating them into the mainstream and getting them "up to speed". Thus creating "fairness" and "equality".

It has been a major failure.

Yes a few minorities have been able to excel due to AA, but far far more have been excluded.

Here is how it REALLY works.

You are a small business owner and have a position open.
You interview a slate of applicants and the decision is between 2 equally qualified candidates.
One candidate is minority and one is White. In far far more cases the employer will choose the white candidate.

Is this due to racism as claimed by the race pimps? No.

It is due to the protected status of minorities. The employer knows that the minority employee has an entire industry behind them waiting to file lawsuits at the slightest hint of discrimination real or imagined.

Instead of helping a qualified minority, it actually creates an enormous barrier that thwarts their advancement at every step.

Politicians LOVE these kinds of laws and regulations. They can claim to "HELP" minorities and suck up the minority vote, while making sure the problem is NEVER corrected. This perpetuates the problem/power merry-go-round. The political left keeps minorities "in their place" namely in poverty and voting for politicians who pander to them and offering special treatment. This sounds good to minority voters, but actually harms their chances to advance and succeed. Problem-power-problem.

#3166917 - 02/17/13 04:08 AM Re: no whites allowed [Re: Wes Parrish]
hunter0925
8 Point

Loc: TN, Rhea,

I can not say that I agree. I worked for a cable company in Chatt and I can honestly say that the majority of the "minorities" that I had to work for were not good people and they did believe that they deserved special treatment. I saw it day in and day out. I can not say that I did not see any good minorities because I did, but I also saw whites that were just as bad as any "minorities".

#3166918 - 02/17/13 04:10 AM Re: no whites allowed [Re: nate17]
hunter0925
8 Point

Loc: TN, Rhea,

I agree one hundred percent.

#3167026 - 02/17/13 09:12 AM Re: no whites allowed [Re: hunter0925]
nodog
4 Point

Loc: Ohio

Unfortunately few understand how this government regulation came about and not surprisingly government education will never teach it.

If you care too...

How much influence does China have in this country today?

Did you know that at a time in our past NO immigrants from China were allowed through our borders. Read that history and an understanding of these violations will become evident.

Understand this if possible, freedom for all or there will be freedom for none. Every infringement on freedom no matter how small pushes the pendulum of freedom in favor of a few, when it swings back it sweeps all in it's way, back and forth, destroying freedom for all. The pendulum of freedom is best left stationary, the same for all. Our history proves we pushed that pendulum way in favor of some, it is still swinging taking away freedom for all.

Yes I can blame a person for taking a job away from another because it's cutting their own throat or their children's children to the third and fourth generation.

Imagine what future generations will pay because of the freedoms we've taken from the unborn. I can't see anything other than the same treatment the Aztecs received from the Spain when Cortex and his men arrived and saw the gross abuses of freedom. The fact that Spain was little better than the Aztecs doesn't matter when your an Aztec.

#3167269 - 02/17/13 12:37 PM Re: no whites allowed [Re: nodog]
Deer Whisperer
10 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

I've been at my job since 1988. After I was hired, my coworkers told me that a lot of people had applied for the job. They said that even though I had the best credentials, the HR department was really pressuring them to hire a black guy that had applied. The problem was that the black guy had none of the qualifications for this job. HR was relentless. Since my managers refused to accept hiring an unqualified applicant, HR held up the hiring process. Finally, my manager complained to corporate HR and proved to them why they needed to hire me above all others. They said that the "fight" was ugly.

I don't like racism from either side. Equal should be equal.

#3167538 - 02/17/13 05:14 PM Re: no whites allowed [Re: Deer Whisperer]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
14 Point

Loc: TN

DW- most whites just want racism to go away. But the race peddlers and the media thrive on it. Racism is a billion dollar industry to them.

If a black leader tells you they want racism to go extinct they are lieing. It's all they have.

#3167547 - 02/17/13 05:21 PM Re: no whites allowed [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
nate17
8 Point

Loc: Missouri

Originally Posted By: Pic IN the Casa
DW- most whites just want racism to go away. But the race peddlers and the media thrive on it. Racism is a billion dollar industry to them.

If a black leader tells you they want racism to go extinct they are lieing. It's all they have.

Post of the year imo..

#3167653 - 02/17/13 06:43 PM Re: no whites allowed [Re: hunter0925]
Mike Belt
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Lakeland, Tn.

Wildcat...EEOC is a joke at best. When "Latisha's" uncle, aunt, father, mother, brother, sister, husband, or lover (or all the above) are all involved as part of management and in charge of the local EEO where complaints are filed just how serious do you think they take any complaints and what do you think the results of those complaints may produce? I spent 38 years in a job that was governmentally an equal opportunity employer. During the course of that 38 years the work force averaged 92-95% black and 5-8% white. At the same time management was worse than that. Even the demographics of the city weren't that skewed.

Blacks are taught and trained on how to use the system at home, on the street, and even in their local churches.

For those that may feel like I'm making racist statements, I couldn't agree more.

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
buckslayer85, crose84, Fisher 1959, AKeys, GUIDO
13383 Registered Users
Who's Online
19 registered (broncohunter, MarlinSlayer, cdtac1, bbuck14, Eric Kilby, shaneb, 1 invisible) and 57 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13383 Members
42 Forums
95793 Topics
1121462 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.053 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.