Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 4 1234>
Topic Options
#3164707 - 02/15/13 08:23 AM no whites allowed
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

An elementary school principal in the Denver suburbs told parents that white children would be excluded from an after-school tutoring initiative.

Andre C. Pearson, the principal at Mission Viejo Elementary in Aurora, Colorado sent letters home to parents informing them that only students of color are eligible for the program, KJCT, the local ABC affiliate, reports.

Some shocked parents have alleged discrimination and segregation, reports CBS

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/15/elementary-school-bans-white-kids-from-tutoring/

#3164738 - 02/15/13 08:50 AM Re: no whites allowed [Re: Crappie Luck]
Chaneylake
Brownsville Mafia
16 Point

Loc: on the wings of a snow white d...

"white" is a color

Living somewhere between this world and the other, Legends of the Fall

#3164762 - 02/15/13 09:05 AM Re: no whites allowed [Re: Chaneylake]
preds1
12 Point

Loc: Sumner County

"Move along, nothing to see here..."

#3164763 - 02/15/13 09:05 AM Re: no whites allowed [Re: Chaneylake]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

We cannot call it racist.

#3164769 - 02/15/13 09:09 AM Re: no whites allowed [Re: Wildcat]
W C
10 Point

Loc: Alabama

And CBS is reporting it? WOW! I predict more meteors hitting the earth today

#3164793 - 02/15/13 09:28 AM Re: no whites allowed [Re: W C]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
14 Point

Loc: TN

Our noses are being rubbed in it.

They (libs) are becoming more and more emboldened by the day. Obviously, it was never about equality but simply their version of getting even.

#3164808 - 02/15/13 09:46 AM Re: no whites allowed [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Guys;

I'm a manager where I work and all of you should see this... I just hired a guy a few days ago and he was um, white, to the disdain of my employer.

For the first time in my 12 years of management, I was told going into the hiring process that "we need to be more diverse!
They then paired me up with a recruiter who as she (L'Tanya) said; "When you review an applicant that has potential, run them past me so that I can track our "diversity preferences"!!! \:\(

Well, in the first few days, I found a well qualified white male that could start in 2 weeks. She insisted we keep the listing open however... After almost 30 days, I had interviewed this guy twice and had also had several preliminary interviews and was ready to pull the trigger. Well, my recruiter that was there to "help" me told me she wanted to review all the candidates once more as well as anyone new who had applied. Guys, she looked at names first, and it was clear to me she was looking for a Gomez, Mohamed, or LaKeesha, so that she could potentially take my choice from me and hire a "more diverse" candidate... So, I asked her, just what she was looking for in another applicant and she told me we had to hire someone from a minority IF they had similar skills and background as the applicant I had selected...

Luckily, Trayvon didn't apply for the job... so I hired the white boy...

Just this morning I had to take a follow up survey... HERE IS ONE OF THE QUESTIONS I HAD TO ANSWER. Too bad ya'll can't see me right now. smoke is coming out of my ears...

13) How well did the consultant explain and utilize the resources available to help build a diverse candidate slate (provided you with at least one candidate that was a female or person of color, defined as: Asian, African American, Pacific Islander, American Indian or Hispanic)?
-- Choose one --OutstandingExceeded expectationsMet expectationsPartially met expectationsDid not meet expectations
Please provide additional comments to support your ranking:

SORRY TONY - Man I would hire you in a second! \:\) \:\) \:\) But I know you understand what I'm saying.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3164854 - 02/15/13 10:31 AM Re: no whites allowed [Re: Rebel]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

content Online
I do believe I would end up in jail if that happened here and my kids were still in school. This chaps both cheeks.
#3164895 - 02/15/13 10:59 AM Re: no whites allowed [Re: Rebel]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Originally Posted By: Rebel
Guys;

I'm a manager where I work and all of you should see this... I just hired a guy a few days ago and he was um, white, to the disdain of my employer.

For the first time in my 12 years of management, I was told going into the hiring process that "we need to be more diverse!
They then paired me up with a recruiter who as she (L'Tanya) said; "When you review an applicant that has potential, run them past me so that I can track our "diversity preferences"!!! \:\(

Well, in the first few days, I found a well qualified white male that could start in 2 weeks. She insisted we keep the listing open however... After almost 30 days, I had interviewed this guy twice and had also had several preliminary interviews and was ready to pull the trigger. Well, my recruiter that was there to "help" me told me she wanted to review all the candidates once more as well as anyone new who had applied. Guys, she looked at names first, and it was clear to me she was looking for a Gomez, Mohamed, or LaKeesha, so that she could potentially take my choice from me and hire a "more diverse" candidate... So, I asked her, just what she was looking for in another applicant and she told me we had to hire someone from a minority IF they had similar skills and background as the applicant I had selected...

Luckily, Trayvon didn't apply for the job... so I hired the white boy...

Just this morning I had to take a follow up survey... HERE IS ONE OF THE QUESTIONS I HAD TO ANSWER. Too bad ya'll can't see me right now. smoke is coming out of my ears...

13) How well did the consultant explain and utilize the resources available to help build a diverse candidate slate (provided you with at least one candidate that was a female or person of color, defined as: Asian, African American, Pacific Islander, American Indian or Hispanic)?
-- Choose one --OutstandingExceeded expectationsMet expectationsPartially met expectationsDid not meet expectations
Please provide additional comments to support your ranking:

SORRY TONY - Man I would hire you in a second! \:\) \:\) \:\) But I know you understand what I'm saying.

THAT is 100% #$@&^% ILLEGAL!!!!

That womnan should be fired and sued.

Do you have a USEEOC sheet on your employee board?? Go read it, it's right there in writting. What she is doing is 100% illegal.

Go here.
http://www.eeoc.gov/

But the problem is Obama and the liberals are calling the shots to they will look the otherway.

#3164907 - 02/15/13 11:06 AM Re: no whites allowed [Re: Wildcat]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Legal?

That's as outdated and old fashioned as a....

a.... uh.....

As a Constitution?!!!!

We're in the age of FEELING. Law is irrelevant. How did you FEEL about what you were doing?

That's all that matters.
Immigration, Genocide, Theft, Dereliction of duty, Treason. Those are just labels designed to intimidate those who try to do good through FEELING their actions are justified.

It's not about results. It's about intentions.

If you don't buy that, you're just a racist, terrorist and uncultured relic of a lost ideology called "Conservative"

Page 1 of 4 1234>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
buckslayer85, crose84, Fisher 1959, AKeys, GUIDO
13383 Registered Users
Who's Online
99 registered (Howa, plinker22, landman, mvestal, Cumberlandriver, scn, 11 invisible) and 168 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13383 Members
42 Forums
95734 Topics
1120775 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.069 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.