4 Point

Loc: Middle TN

content Online
Just as random. And I agree.

#3162059 - 02/13/13 07:47 AM Re: Tonights address [Re: OHVATN]
iowavf
10 Point

Loc: southwest iowa

Good thing he's not Pinokio, he would have poked somebodies eye out in the back row!
#3162246 - 02/13/13 09:40 AM Re: Tonights address [Re: iowavf]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Seriously guys, did any of you watch the speech and just tune out what Obama was saying and instead watch the hand and body gestures and poses this dictator was displaying? When he looked up into the balcony with his chin pointed upward, I could have sworn I was looking at a black Mussolini! And when he was talking gun control, he kept putting his hands together and shaking his head left to right, it looked just like a clip of Adolph Hitler giving one of his sppeches.

We are at a grave point in the history of our nation.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3162262 - 02/13/13 09:56 AM Re: Tonights address [Re: Rebel]
de novo
10 Point

Originally Posted By: Rebel
Seriously guys, did any of you watch the speech and just tune out what Obama was saying and instead watch the hand and body gestures and poses this dictator was displaying? When he looked up into the balcony with his chin pointed upward, I could have sworn I was looking at a black Mussolini! And when he was talking gun control, he kept putting his hands together and shaking his head left to right, it looked just like a clip of Adolph Hitler giving one of his sppeches.

Below is Alex Jones" Infowars prediction about the speech a few hours before.
-------------------------------------------------------

What you will see: Division, not Unity, wrapped in a facade of “Coming together to make tough choices.”

You will see (with all of the drama, pomp & circumstance of a televised awards ceremony) the president, his minions, and all of his supposed adversaries or “Faux Foes” gathered together and surrounded by lobbyists, power brokers, and invitees of the Obama administration.

Flanked by American political royalty and sure to be in awe of the opportunity to attend this event, these invitees are not there merely because of their unique stories. They are there to punctuate the president’s agenda.

In other words, they are there to be used as “Flesh Props.”

With the skills of a highly-trained orator, Obama will employ the cadence and intonation of John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King to implore the American people to identify Second Amendment rights as the newest threat to their safety.

All the while, you will notice the president’s tilting of the head, dramatic pauses, and slow blinking designed to put the population at ease, connoting confidence with the reassuring calmness that a population yearns for from a strong, protective, and compassionate leader’s speech.

Intelligent, critically-thinking viewers such as listeners of The Alex Jones Show and Infowarriors will surely see through this mass psy-op. However, at the first ping of an emotional response, all viewers should ask themselves, “Why? Why are we obsessing over responsible citizens’ rights to own firearms (and gift them to family if desired) while the our military might claims the lives of innocents daily? Why are good Americans being on this issue while childhood and adult health disorders have massively increased in a very short time? Why are the fruits of our labors being systematically stolen by international banksters with full approval by government & Congress, leaving average Americans to scramble for survival?”

http://www.infowars.com/what-will-and-will-not-be-said-during-the-state-of-the-union-speech/

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3162305 - 02/13/13 10:40 AM Re: Tonights address [Re: de novo]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Originally Posted By: de novo

Below is Alex Jones" Infowars prediction about the speech a few hours before.
-------------------------------------------------------

What you will see: Division, not Unity, wrapped in a facade of “Coming together to make tough choices.”

You will see (with all of the drama, pomp & circumstance of a televised awards ceremony) the president, his minions, and all of his supposed adversaries or “Faux Foes” gathered together and surrounded by lobbyists, power brokers, and invitees of the Obama administration.

Flanked by American political royalty and sure to be in awe of the opportunity to attend this event, these invitees are not there merely because of their unique stories. They are there to punctuate the president’s agenda.

In other words, they are there to be used as “Flesh Props.”

With the skills of a highly-trained orator, Obama will employ the cadence and intonation of John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King to implore the American people to identify Second Amendment rights as the newest threat to their safety.

All the while, you will notice the president’s tilting of the head, dramatic pauses, and slow blinking designed to put the population at ease, connoting confidence with the reassuring calmness that a population yearns for from a strong, protective, and compassionate leader’s speech.

Intelligent, critically-thinking viewers such as listeners of The Alex Jones Show and Infowarriors will surely see through this mass psy-op. However, at the first ping of an emotional response, all viewers should ask themselves, “Why? Why are we obsessing over responsible citizens’ rights to own firearms (and gift them to family if desired) while the our military might claims the lives of innocents daily? Why are good Americans being on this issue while childhood and adult health disorders have massively increased in a very short time? Why are the fruits of our labors being systematically stolen by international banksters with full approval by government & Congress, leaving average Americans to scramble for survival?”

http://www.infowars.com/what-will-and-will-not-be-said-during-the-state-of-the-union-speech/

I seldom read Alex Jones's articles, but I'm glad he was right on this. In fact, I have so little regard for the liar in chief that I only watched a replay of portions of his speech this morning and since I was on the far end of my bedroom I couldn't hear the speech, I could only see the gestures and body language. Just reporting what I actually saw. Jones was dead on in anticipating what was to come... But I won't say he's dead on regarding everything he says...

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3162360 - 02/13/13 11:29 AM Re: Tonights address [Re: Rebel]
de novo
10 Point

Jones was dead on in anticipating what was to come... But I won't say he's dead on regarding everything he says...

Jones had a good prediction week. \:\)
He also accurately predicted that the Dorner standoff would end just like the Branch Davidians in Waco.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TboneD, sbhockey, ZachA, DocT, Raegan
13202 Registered Users
Who's Online
64 registered (DocT, mshipman, bowhunter163, woodyard, DaveB, Deck78, 10 invisible) and 108 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13202 Members
42 Forums
91384 Topics
1068355 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.048 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.