Tndeer Logo

Page 7 of 8 « First<45678>
Topic Options
#3162535 - 02/13/13 02:06 PM Re: Chris Dorner, breaking news [Re: ferg]
G5PRIME
4 Point

Loc: Paris Tn.

Originally Posted By: ferg
He was guilty of murder, and we save a ton of tax money ending this way - LAPD not withstanding .... suicide by cops - a cowards way out IMHO

ferg....

Guilty until proven innocent, huh?

#3162547 - 02/13/13 02:14 PM Re: Chris Dorner, breaking news [Re: G5PRIME]
gator-n-buck
WAFL
18 Point

Loc: Knox, TN / Palatka, FL

There will be a video out later this week, that will show that all these people are just actors. I'm sure to see it posted on here and it will have it's followers.....
#3162566 - 02/13/13 02:30 PM Re: Chris Dorner, breaking news [Re: gator-n-buck]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

I'll tell you something I've seen no one else mention, that's disturbing to me.

How did "they" (whoever the "theys" were in charge) know beyond reasonable doubt that no one else (say some innocent person) was tied up inside that cabin "they" decided to torch and let burn?

There could easily have been someone else in that cabin where we believe it was Dorner making his final stand? It's also possible this man was not Dorner, but could have been some other fugitive on the run who just happened to be caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Don't take this wrong, as I am in no way defending Dorner. Just saying the police were so quick to shoot, so quick to kill, that they may have taken unreasonable risks of killing innocent people. In fact, it's already a fact that they quickly shot at unarmed innocent people because they "mistook" those people for Dorner. Never mind that two of those people were women, and the other looked nothing like Dorner. Just saying, what will be said should a 2nd charred body be found in that ruble?

I'm also saying this in the context that, for days, Dorner was holed up, only a stone's throw away from the law authorities make-shift headquarters, in a cabin those same authorities had already determined as "vacant". Meanwhile, Dorner did have two women tied up in there with him, the escape of one being what led to Dorner fleeing that particular "vacant" cabin (at least that seems to be the latest "consensus"). Based on how things were handled, it certainly seems likely "they" would have burned up those two captive women right along with Dorner had they trapped Dorner in that 1st "vacant" cabin instead of the 2nd?

#3162571 - 02/13/13 02:36 PM Re: Chris Dorner, breaking news [Re: G5PRIME]
ferg
Cancer Free
16 Point

Loc: At the TNDeer shirt factory %^...

Originally Posted By: G5PRIME
 Originally Posted By: ferg
He was guilty of murder, and we save a ton of tax money ending this way - LAPD not withstanding .... suicide by cops - a cowards way out IMHO

ferg....

Guilty until proven innocent, huh?

I'm Texas on this - if there is more than 3 credible eyewitnesses then yea guilty - and you go to the head of the line for the chair -

No question that he shot and killed the sheriff yesterday - and no the cops likely didn't shoot him, but they for sure burned him up - same as shooting him -

USCG(Ret)
Semper Par !

#3162573 - 02/13/13 02:36 PM Re: Chris Dorner, breaking news [Re: Wes Parrish]
Grizzly Johnson
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

One of the live reports shortly after the shoot-out said "he" had two hostages in the cabin.... an older couple.... don't know what happened to them or if it was a false report....

#3162577 - 02/13/13 02:40 PM Re: Chris Dorner, breaking news [Re: Wes Parrish]
Hollar Hunter
8 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: Wes Parrish
Just saying, what will be said should a 2nd charred body be found in that ruble?

Nothing because"they" won't let that out publicly... If it managed to get out they'll cover their arse someway blaming Dormer...

Spend your time where you get the most return on it...

#3162592 - 02/13/13 02:50 PM Re: Chris Dorner, breaking news [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
beachguy
10 Point

Loc: USA

Originally Posted By: Grizzly Johnson
One of the live reports shortly after the shoot-out said "he" had two hostages in the cabin.... an older couple.... don't know what happened to them or if it was a false report....

Collateral Damage

#3162598 - 02/13/13 02:52 PM Re: Chris Dorner, breaking news [Re: gator-n-buck]
beachguy
10 Point

Loc: USA

Originally Posted By: gator-n-buck
There will be a video out later this week, that will show that all these people are just actors. I'm sure to see it posted on here and it will have it's followers.....

LOL.......thanks, I needed that! \:D

"The Conspiracy Theory"

#3162620 - 02/13/13 02:57 PM Re: Chris Dorner, breaking news [Re: beachguy]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

The days of wondering how many people are in a house are over. If the military can tell how many live people are in a house, a police department the size of LA can too.
#3162633 - 02/13/13 03:00 PM Re: Chris Dorner, breaking news [Re: Wes Parrish]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: Wes Parrish
I'll tell you something I've seen no one else mention, that's disturbing to me.

How did "they" (whoever the "theys" were in charge) know beyond reasonable doubt that no one else (say some innocent person) was tied up inside that cabin "they" decided to torch and let burn?

There could easily have been someone else in that cabin where we believe it was Dorner making his final stand? It's also possible this man was not Dorner, but could have been some other fugitive on the run who just happened to be caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Don't take this wrong, as I am in no way defending Dorner. Just saying the police were so quick to shoot, so quick to kill, that they may have taken unreasonable risks of killing innocent people. In fact, it's already a fact that they quickly shot at unarmed innocent people because they "mistook" those people for Dorner. Never mind that two of those people were women, and the other looked nothing like Dorner. Just saying, what will be said should a 2nd charred body be found in that ruble?

All legitimate questions.

I have no problem killing an armed assailant but intentionally burning him up (this was overheard on the scanners) and making identification difficult and all sorts of conspiracy theories possible was not the best way to handle the situation.
I was listening to a live LA talk radio station yesterday on I Heart and they weren't even sure if Dorner ws still in the cabin. The cops banished the media back 30-40 miles so we'll have to take the LAPD's word on what happened.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Page 7 of 8 « First<45678>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
JPG3, red arrow, ICUFLY, east_tn_gk, cruiser sailor
13210 Registered Users
Who's Online
90 registered (Bow Hunter, tophat, squattin dogg, BARhunter, Gobblrgttr, Ken45, 11 invisible) and 91 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13210 Members
42 Forums
91761 Topics
1072394 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.085 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.