Page 4 of 4 <1234
Topic Options
#3159939 - 02/11/13 03:36 PM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: Dale3]
deerhunter10
10 Point

Loc: maury county tn

Originally Posted By: Dale3
 Originally Posted By: deerhunter10
the sad part is... is that while all of these liberals and people like that keep screaming racism at everything, I think it really is turning people that aren't racist into racist people. its so sad how divided our country really is, it will be the ending to us as a country I think.

Its not turning people into racist. Many begin to think that, but it really a matter of having BS shoved down our throats to the point people are tired of things being called racist that are not.
That does not make you a racist, it just makes you RIGHT, and them WRONG
Ofcorse saying that would make me a racist. You cant disagree with someone black, your a racist

ill agree with that for sure.

#3159978 - 02/11/13 04:28 PM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: Redfred16]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Originally Posted By: Redfred16
Not agreeing, nor disagreeing with his actions.

But I am to the point I find anything I am told by the media at 1/2 truths. I also think that anyone that stands up to the current status quo of government, be it federal, state or large city with violence to be labelled as this person has been.

I will also admit that I find it odd the lengths they are going to to catch him, other killers don't get near the attention.

Doing what he's doing is not taking a stand. Its compleat and nothing but mentally ill evil person.
I find it anything BUT odd the lenghts thier going to. This is someone very well trained, KNOWS thier playbook, has proven he will and plans to kill all the cops he can along with list which he also included killling thier family's, thier wifes and childern.
What leanths would you go to, if you were them?
He CALLED up the father of the girl he killed and TAUNTED the father about him killing his daughter

First thats if everything the media tells us is the truth. Not saying it is or isn't, but over my lifetime, I've seen more than a few stories printed as fact, confirmed by the government that were not even close to the truth. I'm suprised they didn't claim it was an AR that did all the shooting so far.

Secondly, regardless of his actions, the law enforcement agencies have no right to ignore the constituiton or other peoples rights in thier search for him, which they have been doing.

If he is caught I hope the truth comes out, but I have no doubt this guy will not make it past the first contact, just look what happened to 2 female hispanic newpaper delivery people for drinving the same make of truck, not even the right color.

I'm not his fan, if all we've heard is the truth, I hope he burns in hell, however, I will remain skeptical.

Thier response is equal to thier threat.
This is not some dope headed gang banger with a big mouth and a gun from the hood.

If He really wanted the truth out as he claims,he's got the attention now, he's smart enough to know how he could go about it right now if that what truely matter to him.
There many many many contacts he could make and tell his story and prove himself right.
Just like everything he done, he claims to be the exact opposite in his own words in his manifesto. He sure talks alot about what a great person he is, like he trying to convince himself along with others of that being true.
Everyone he killed so far, had nothing to do with the wrongs he claims were done to him

Not that it matters, cause neither of us will change the mind of the other.

But, do you honestly think that he would get this much attention if he had killed regular people instead of cops or cops realtives?
Its a on going story with a very dangerous mass killer STILL on the lose, with all that still in the News with Sandy Hook and all his on words about gun controll and his hit list in his manifesto, all the gun controll talk that been going on, whcih thats what brings so much attention to it right now way more than who he's killing. It just would not be getting as much attention nation wide as it is right now

Secondly, you don't think thier response has been over the top? Ignoring the Constitutional rights of everyeone in a town in thier search for him? Or the 2 hispanic women killed cause they thought it was him despite being hispanic, not black, being females in stead of a muscular male, driving a different colored truck?
No, not at all over the top. When you kill a law officer, the response has ALWAYS been more, Its a honnor thing, its treated and felt by law officers as someone of your family. He not just killed who he has, he made it VERY CLEAR any and all who wear the uniform he will kill. Then you read how evil cold he is in talking about tracking and killing thier familys also.
Are You talking about searching peoples homes? Im unaware of Ignoring the Constitutional rights.
For one, those two women i dont beleave died. 2. Due to it being LAPD they've never seemed very well trained gun train group. I can promise you, these cops out there right now are in great fear right now because of who this is. As i said he is by no means your tipical killer.

The LAPD's quick to the gun, on top of the MSM's attention to this make me a bit leery of that there might be soemthing else out there, besides all we're being told. Heck for all I know they could be freaking out because he used to be a CIA agent and they can't release that information, I'm just saying there might be more to the story and I'm not sure I like how they are going about the strong armed search for him.
Lapds always been known for thier lack of better judgment and gun use. Dont have nothing to do with a cover up, just fear of a highly trained killer out thier and the target they know is on thier back in this case
Like I said if not, I hope he burns in hell, which he will. If we're being lied to and innocent people have died and had thier rights stripped in the search for him, I hope they go down instead.

But, do you honestly think that he would get this much attention if he had killed regular people instead of cops or cops realtives?
Its a on going story with a very dangerous mass killer STILL on the lose, with all that still in the News with Sandy Hook and all his on words about gun controll and his hit list in his manifesto, all the gun controll talk that been going on, whcih thats what brings so much attention to it right now way more than who he's killing. It just would not be getting as much attention nation wide as it is right now

Secondly, you don't think thier response has been over the top? Ignoring the Constitutional rights of everyeone in a town in thier search for him? Or the 2 hispanic women killed cause they thought it was him despite being hispanic, not black, being females in stead of a muscular male, driving a different colored truck?
No, not at all over the top. When you kill a law officer, the response has ALWAYS been more, Its a honnor thing, its treated and felt by law officers as someone of your family. He not just killed who he has, he made it VERY CLEAR any and all who wear the uniform he will kill. Then you read how evil cold he is in talking about tracking and killing thier familys also.
Are You talking about searching peoples homes? Im unaware of Ignoring the Constitutional rights.
For one, those two women i dont beleave died. 2. Due to it being LAPD they've never seemed very well trained gun train group. I can promise you, these cops out there right now are in great fear right now because of who this is. As i said he is by no means your tipical killer.

The LAPD's quick to the gun, on top of the MSM's attention to this make me a bit leery of that there might be soemthing else out there, besides all we're being told. Heck for all I know they could be freaking out because he used to be a CIA agent and they can't release that information, I'm just saying there might be more to the story and I'm not sure I like how they are going about the strong armed search for him.
Lapds always been known for thier lack of better judgment and gun use. Dont have nothing to do with a cover up, just fear of a highly trained killer out thier and the target they know is on thier back in this case
Like I said if not, I hope he burns in hell, which he will. If we're being lied to and innocent people have died and had thier rights stripped in the search for him, I hope they go down instead.

Edited by Dale3 (02/11/13 04:31 PM)

#3160022 - 02/11/13 05:22 PM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: Dale3]
dr
10 Point

Loc: USA

One thing that is pretty apparent, he is a poster child for, and of liberalism. He has praised most of the marxiststs, and is yet another product of their rhetoric. Funny, I haven't heard the POTUS, or any of the MSM clamoring for more gun control because of HIS actions.

Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
kiplrrp, MudIslandMemphis, bcole0305, Browningbelgium7, cw308
13555 Registered Users
Who's Online
179 registered (noahtn, FISH, tndeerman, leader, jard, Gravey, 12 invisible) and 258 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13555 Members
42 Forums
99429 Topics
1169626 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
November
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.043 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.