Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#3159713 - 02/11/13 11:52 AM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: Wes Parrish]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Originally Posted By: Wes Parrish
 Originally Posted By: dr
Maybe he just had a bad attitude, got fired, them made up some accusations to blame everyone else. I have a problem taking a murderer at his word.

On the other hand, considering the extremes he has gone to supposedly clear his name over being called a liar, hard to take his superiors for their word as well.

We may never know the truth on this one, but my gut feeling is he was not lying about his superior officer kicking someone they arrested, and that incident seems to be the biggest single event that led to his murderous rampage. Never mind that he still could have been a trouble-maker with a bad attitude, although his military service record doesn't seem to suggest that.

At the end of the day, Dorner is guilty of far worse evil than any of those he accuses of wrongdoing.

-10 I find it WAY WAY WAY harder to bleave a man who responds in such a compleatly insane manor to what he claims is the cause.
On top of that in this day and time, to get in trouble much less lose your job if your black, is almost unheard of.Proof has to be overwelling.
I say there had to be some extreamly good proof of his lying. If there had been any kind of a angle at all, and gave some dout, he still have his job. I think even harder for this in liberal Calf.
Socity has been made to beleave they are racist to ever accuss somoene black these days of anything.

Edited by Dale3 (02/11/13 11:55 AM)

#3159731 - 02/11/13 12:03 PM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: Dale3]
Redfred16
8 Point

Loc: Hartland, WI

Not agreeing, nor disagreeing with his actions.

But I am to the point I find anything I am told by the media at 1/2 truths. I also think that anyone that stands up to the current status quo of government, be it federal, state or large city with violence to be labelled as this person has been.

I will also admit that I find it odd the lengths they are going to to catch him, other killers don't get near the attention.

"Recon Ready"
Airborne and Air Assault Blood Wings Worn Here

#3159764 - 02/11/13 12:41 PM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: Redfred16]
Dale3
8 Point

Originally Posted By: Redfred16

But I am to the point I find anything I am told by the media at 1/2 truths. I also think that anyone that stands up to the current status quo of government, be it federal, state or large city with violence to be labelled as this person has been.

I will also admit that I find it odd the lengths they are going to to catch him, other killers don't get near the attention.

Doing what he's doing is not taking a stand. Its compleat and nothing but mentally ill evil person.
I find it anything BUT odd the lenghts thier going to. This is someone very well trained, KNOWS thier playbook, has proven he will and plans to kill all the cops he can along with list which he also included killling thier family's, thier wifes and childern.
What leanths would you go to, if you were them?
He CALLED up the father of the girl he killed and TAUNTED the father about him killing his daughter

#3159782 - 02/11/13 12:55 PM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: Dale3]
Redfred16
8 Point

Originally Posted By: Dale3

Doing what he's doing is not taking a stand. Its compleat and nothing but mentally ill evil person.
I find it anything BUT odd the lenghts thier going to. This is someone very well trained, KNOWS thier playbook, has proven he will and plans to kill all the cops he can along with list which he also included killling thier family's, thier wifes and childern.
He CALLED up the father of the girl he killed and TAUNTED the father about him killing his daughter

First thats if everything the media tells us is the truth. Not saying it is or isn't, but over my lifetime, I've seen more than a few stories printed as fact, confirmed by the government that were not even close to the truth. I'm suprised they didn't claim it was an AR that did all the shooting so far.

Secondly, regardless of his actions, the law enforcement agencies have no right to ignore the constituiton or other peoples rights in thier search for him, which they have been doing.

If he is caught I hope the truth comes out, but I have no doubt this guy will not make it past the first contact, just look what happened to 2 female hispanic newpaper delivery people for drinving the same make of truck, not even the right color.

I'm not his fan, if all we've heard is the truth, I hope he burns in hell, however, I will remain skeptical.

"Recon Ready"

#3159821 - 02/11/13 01:24 PM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: Redfred16]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

I don't think any of us know what's true and what's not regarding this now evil man (Dorner) murdering innocent people who had nothing to do with his supposed "issues".

Below is link to a good read regarding . . . . .

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-dorner-profile-20130207,-2011,7119369,full.story

#3159882 - 02/11/13 02:19 PM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: Wes Parrish]
deerhunter10
10 Point

Loc: maury county tn

the sad part is... is that while all of these liberals and people like that keep screaming racism at everything, I think it really is turning people that aren't racist into racist people. its so sad how divided our country really is, it will be the ending to us as a country I think.

#3159898 - 02/11/13 02:45 PM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: deerhunter10]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

Originally Posted By: deerhunter10
. . . . . its so sad how divided our country really is.

It really is.
Worse, is so much of this division has been created for political power by politicians, CREATED when the division didn't even exist, and/or made bad when it wasn't so bad, before they made it so.

Politicians have been behaving stupidly, putting their own personal agendas before the best interests of our country and that Constitution they swore to uphold.

#3159904 - 02/11/13 02:51 PM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: Redfred16]
Dale3
8 Point

First thats if everything the media tells us is the truth. Not saying it is or isn't, but over my lifetime, I've seen more than a few stories printed as fact, confirmed by the government that were not even close to the truth. I'm suprised they didn't claim it was an AR that did all the shooting so far.

Secondly, regardless of his actions, the law enforcement agencies have no right to ignore the constituiton or other peoples rights in thier search for him, which they have been doing.

If he is caught I hope the truth comes out, but I have no doubt this guy will not make it past the first contact, just look what happened to 2 female hispanic newpaper delivery people for drinving the same make of truck, not even the right color.

I'm not his fan, if all we've heard is the truth, I hope he burns in hell, however, I will remain skeptical.

Thier response is equal to thier threat.
This is not some dope headed gang banger with a big mouth and a gun from the hood.

If He really wanted the truth out as he claims,he's got the attention now, he's smart enough to know how he could go about it right now if that what truely matter to him.
There many many many contacts he could make and tell his story and prove himself right.
Just like everything he done, he claims to be the exact opposite in his own words in his manifesto. He sure talks alot about what a great person he is, like he trying to convince himself along with others of that being true.
Everyone he killed so far, had nothing to do with the wrongs he claims were done to him

#3159910 - 02/11/13 03:01 PM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: Dale3]
Redfred16
8 Point

Thier response is equal to thier threat.
This is not some dope headed gang banger with a big mouth and a gun from the hood.

If He really wanted the truth out as he claims,he's got the attention now, he's smart enough to know how he could go about it right now if that what truely matter to him.
There many many many contacts he could make and tell his story and prove himself right.
Just like everything he done, he claims to be the exact opposite in his own words in his manifesto. He sure talks alot about what a great person he is, like he trying to convince himself along with others of that being true.
Everyone he killed so far, had nothing to do with the wrongs he claims were done to him

Not that it matters, cause neither of us will change the mind of the other.

But, do you honestly think that he would get this much attention if he had killed regular people instead of cops or cops realtives?

Secondly, you don't think thier response has been over the top? Ignoring the Constitutional rights of everyeone in a town in thier search for him? Or the 2 hispanic women killed cause they thought it was him despite being hispanic, not black, being females in stead of a muscular male, driving a different colored truck?

The LAPD's quick to the gun, on top of the MSM's attention to this make me a bit leery of that there might be soemthing else out there, besides all we're being told. Heck for all I know they could be freaking out because he used to be a CIA agent and they can't release that information, I'm just saying there might be more to the story and I'm not sure I like how they are going about the strong armed search for him.

Like I said if not, I hope he burns in hell, which he will. If we're being lied to and innocent people have died and had thier rights stripped in the search for him, I hope they go down instead.

"Recon Ready"

#3159911 - 02/11/13 03:01 PM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: deerhunter10]
Dale3
8 Point

Originally Posted By: deerhunter10
the sad part is... is that while all of these liberals and people like that keep screaming racism at everything, I think it really is turning people that aren't racist into racist people. its so sad how divided our country really is, it will be the ending to us as a country I think.

Its not turning people into racist. Many begin to think that, but it really a matter of having BS shoved down our throats to the point people are tired of things being called racist that are not.
That does not make you a racist, it just makes you RIGHT, and them WRONG
Ofcorse saying that would make me a racist. You cant disagree with someone black, your a racist

Edited by Dale3 (02/11/13 03:16 PM)

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Fish N Hunt, bowednlazy, ULTIMATE TARGETS, Philski, Original Booger
13295 Registered Users
Who's Online
5 registered (WGK, TW, Bowdacious, WORM82, 1 invisible) and 117 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13295 Members
42 Forums
85656 Topics
1035070 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.251 seconds in which 0.009 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.