Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#3158663 - 02/10/13 01:44 PM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: dr]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

Originally Posted By: dr
He said he was a victim of racism, and this may, or may not be his motivation. He also alleges that his fellow officers were guilty of wrongdoing, but is that true, or just an excuse to try and justify his acts?

We may never know the true answer to that question.
But my thinking is his belief of being "wronged" by dishonest superiors has more to with his actions than racism, not saying he doesn't have legitimate claim to both, and not saying by any stretch are his actions justifiable.

I believe the investigation is being reopened, because the media sees another chance to play the race card, and the officials want to appease this group..

To the liberal mindset, it is much easier to cast the blame to racism than dishonesty, or any other reality. There is an agenda to play the race card, no agenda to be honest and forthcoming.

#3158895 - 02/10/13 04:46 PM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: Wes Parrish]
TOW
10 Point

Loc: Back 40

He killed the daughter of the lawyer that represented him. How is that getting back at the police?

#3158953 - 02/10/13 05:33 PM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: TOW]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Originally Posted By: TOW
He killed the daughter of the lawyer that represented him. How is that getting back at the police?

To a sane mind, it's not.
However, that lawyer was a police officer turned lawyer, representing the same people he worked with prior to turning into a lawyer ---- at least that's my understanding. The lawyer was friends with the female police officer who was accused of kicking a fellow being arrested. She said it was a lie, and she was the senior officer. Case closed. Years later, the subordinate officer who was fired for lying, goes nuts, and starts killing police officers and other people related to what had happened. So that's where we are now, with the original case being re-opened.

#3158992 - 02/10/13 06:09 PM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: Wes Parrish]
dr
10 Point

Loc: USA

]
To the liberal mindset, it is much easier to cast the blame to racism than dishonesty, or any other reality. There is an agenda to play the race card, no agenda to be honest and forthcoming. [/quote]
That is the point I was trying to make, why the case was being reopened, not why he went on a rampage.
But,Mark Furman said on Fox news that Dortman was a known troublemaker, and had been reprimanded several times for bad behavior. Maybe he just had a bad attitude, got fired, them made up some accusations to blame everyone else. I have a problem taking a murderer at his word.

#3158997 - 02/10/13 06:23 PM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: dr]
hunter0925
8 Point

Loc: TN, Rhea,

I find it ironic that he is pro gun control but see's no problem with using fire arms to his own advantage for killing who he see's fit...... Wait that sounds just like our Gov and the POTUS! Also, as a general rule that I have found, more black people seem to be racist against whites than the other way around. I worked (I hate to admit this) for a cable company for several years and found myself in the projects nearly every day. The majority of the people in these projects were black and on more than one occasion they would direct raccist remarks toward me. Not that I really cared but it was funny that we are called the racist's while many of them are truly the ones using the race card to there advantage and are more biased than we are.

#3159234 - 02/10/13 09:39 PM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: hunter0925]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

The guy a nut, I think this is something he been wanting to do for a long time, but wanted to also beleave he's a good guy and therefore needed to justifie in his OWN mind a reason for doing so.
I say its going to be another case of all the signs were there, and in this case, not ignored, but given a pass on it due to him being black, and fear of him and others using the race card for an excuss.
IT dont matter these days what being racist is if your black, it can be anything and everything, and society goes along with it, Society been made to beleave thier racist if they dont

#3159256 - 02/10/13 09:53 PM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: Dale3]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

All they need to do is make sure the sniper who takes his sorry [censored] out is black.

Problem solved.

#3159419 - 02/11/13 07:24 AM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
ratsnakeboogy
10 Point

Loc: Andersonville, TN

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
All they need to do is make sure the sniper who takes his sorry [censored] out is black.

Problem solved.

yeah, but he has to ride downtown on his Unicorn and float up to the top of the building on his magic carpet.

#3159538 - 02/11/13 09:15 AM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: ratsnakeboogy]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Just proof that liberals are not anti-gun. They are just anti-YOU-having a gun.

They fully support guns, ANY GUNS, in the hands of a fellow liberal and murdering, "social justice" advocate.

#3159668 - 02/11/13 11:11 AM Re: Racism made him do it [Re: dr]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Maybe he just had a bad attitude, got fired, them made up some accusations to blame everyone else. I have a problem taking a murderer at his word.

On the other hand, considering the extremes he has gone to supposedly clear his name over being called a liar, hard to take his superiors for their word as well.

We may never know the truth on this one, but my gut feeling is he was not lying about his superior officer kicking someone they arrested, and that incident seems to be the biggest single event that led to his murderous rampage. Never mind that he still could have been a trouble-maker with a bad attitude, although his military service record doesn't seem to suggest that.

At the end of the day, Dorner is guilty of far worse evil than any of those he accuses of wrongdoing.

Page 2 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
zatoan, DanParchman3, saddleman1, Jculber301, Mik475
13282 Registered Users
Who's Online
99 registered (Gravey, WMAn, river925, Football Hunter, stickler, Hammer, 11 invisible) and 150 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13282 Members
42 Forums
93299 Topics
1089376 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.094 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.