Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#3153492 - 02/06/13 06:27 AM Re: Ron Paul shows his true colors [Re: Dale3]
BowGirl
6 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Dale3
 Originally Posted By: BowGirl
Ron Paul is a true conservative that strictly follows the constitution. I see no negatives in his JOB performance.

What he said was out of line.

I never in my life known a "true conservative" who ever say such a thing about such a hero, a very humble hero, a Man who was giving his time to help other Hero's with thier problems.

Sounded more like Jane Fonda or John Kerry

If you ever heard or read anything of Chris Kyle, he an amazing American. worth checking out. He's not full of himself, he's full of American pride and his fellow man

Good thing Ron didnt get the "JOB" he was seeking

Sounds like to me that your more upset at Ron Paul's misguided comments than the murderer.

#3153507 - 02/06/13 06:59 AM Re: Ron Paul shows his true colors [Re: BowGirl]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Originally Posted By: Dale3
Ron Paul is a true conservative that strictly follows the constitution. I see no negatives in his JOB performance.

I never in my life known a "true conservative" who ever say such a thing about such a hero, a very humble hero, a Man who was giving his time to help other Hero's with thier problems.

Sounded more like Jane Fonda or John Kerry

If you ever heard or read anything of Chris Kyle, he an amazing American. worth checking out. He's not full of himself, he's full of American pride and his fellow man

Good thing Ron didnt get the "JOB" he was seeking

Sounds like to me that your more upset at Ron Paul's misguided comments than the murderer.

" misguided comments"? WOW you talk about suger coating it

WHATEVER, sounds more like you got your head up Ron Paul booty. If you didnt, your coment would have been Ron Paul was WAY out of line,END OF STORY
You not bother with all the bs about what a True conservative and how strictly he follows the constitution.

instead your comment was he was wrong, BUT.............

You sound like the relative on the local news, "its awful he raped all these women , BUT.... he was a good boy, he had a big heart, he loved to make everyone laugh.

This man was a TRUE AMERICAN HERO
I'd spit in Ron Pauls face if i had a chance too, or anyone no matter who, that made such a comment like that.
AS for the murderer, another mentally sick person, who CHRIS KYLE being the class act he is,was trying to HELP, and Ron paul looney a^& ALSO SLAMMED Kyle FOR HELPING HIM LIKE HE WAS, on top of his INSANE comment.
YOU SHOULD FEEL THE SAME

Edited by Dale3 (02/06/13 07:15 AM)

#3153569 - 02/06/13 08:34 AM Re: Ron Paul shows his true colors [Re: Dale3]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

I guess these are also just "misguided comments"? They sure as heck agree with Ron.

http://www.examiner.com/article/liberals-on-twitter-celebrate-murder-of-navy-seal-chris-kyle

#3154055 - 02/06/13 04:38 PM Re: Ron Paul shows his true colors [Re: Wildcat]
Hunter 257W
10 Point

Loc: Franklin County

Yeah, I saw some of those internet discussions yesterday laughing about his murder saying ti was "payback" for all the people he'd killed. He was a soldier - not a murderer. It's impossible to say how many US soldiers lives he may have saved by doing his job.

Funny how these liberals are so condemning of violence but they circle like sharks smelling blood when somebody like this is killed.

#3155684 - 02/07/13 10:09 PM Re: Ron Paul shows his true colors [Re: recurve60#]
OHVATN
4 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: recurve60#
x2 with Stalkhunter on this one.

I guess you both support Barack Obama's foreign policy then. No different than Bush, McCain, Graham et al. When it comes to foreign policy, it's a Dem Repub love fest.

Paul was out of line for sure and deplorable what he said. But on foreign policy, Obama is just Bush on drones.

#3155714 - 02/07/13 10:50 PM Re: Ron Paul shows his true colors [Re: OHVATN]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Paul continues to show his @$$, even when called to task by a Medal of Honor reciepient whose boots he's unfit to clean.

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/2013/02/marine-dakota-meyer-ron-paul-chris-kyle-sniper-020713/

#3155722 - 02/07/13 11:00 PM Re: Ron Paul shows his true colors [Re: BowGirl]
nodog
4 Point

Loc: Ohio

no he doesn't. The constitution empowers an inefficient. abusive of power government to regulate when people infringe on the freedoms of others, stopping them as much as possible. R.P. would have a government do nothing which is not constitutional. The fact that involvement by the government worsens the situation does not matter in fact it's involvement gives the people the incentive to right wrongs. Unfortunately the people seldom do anything to protect freedom unless forced to by the government/amputation.

#3155803 - 02/08/13 06:02 AM Re: Ron Paul shows his true colors [Re: Bambi Buster]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
Paul continues to show his @$$, even when called to task by a Medal of Honor reciepient whose boots he's unfit to clean.

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/2013/02/marine-dakota-meyer-ron-paul-chris-kyle-sniper-020713/

Just be glad Ron's done and gone. To bad for Rand though, that he wont shut his stupid mouth, and go dig out his old VW bus, put on his tie dye t-shirt and spend his time flipping some cow piles looking for some mushrooms.
I know he had to been there done that before,infact i think he must have done a few to many mushrooms in his day.

Edited by Dale3 (02/08/13 06:20 AM)

#3158061 - 02/09/13 10:27 PM Re: Ron Paul shows his true colors [Re: Dale3]
hunter0925
8 Point

Loc: TN, Rhea,

Let me be clear about something. Paul's comments were way out of line and he is one hundred percent wrong. I am a medically reitred Marine who sufers from PTSD. I was shot and blown up while in Iraq and since I have been home the best thing to help me with my problems is spending time with fellow Vets that I served with and also SHOOTING! Yes I said shooting! I grew up shooting and have collected guns since an early age. I find shooting relaxing and there was nothing about a gun at a range that gave me flash backs or any problems (a gun shot in the city my be a bit different). I do visit the VA and see a psychiatrist but because of the vast numbers of people going to the VA I am able to see my psych about once every 5 or 6 months. For those who would say that I should see a civilian psych, you pay and I will go because our government and the VA sure as hell is not going to pay for it. Kyle was an American hero who was outspoken against our resident POTUS (who is an effing joke) and he sacrificed hisself on more fronts than most other Americans could ever imagine. The whole discussion of any of our fallen military members angers me because of the lack of respect given to them (not to me but to them). I wish all the Libs would remember that they now want us to respect the POTUS that we have in office and follow what he says but they forget that military members are bound by law to follow orders no matter where they are or what they entail. If they want to be angry about a military member, or in this case Kyle doing his job, then they should turn their anger toward our government, but next time we watch American civilians die on our own soil (9/11) I personally do not want to see the same Libs acting like they are now patriots and that we should take up arms and defend our country when they last time cried that we were all killers and these deaths are justified. Dale3 I would be in line with you to spit in his face but I hate to say that that is not all that I would like to do to him.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
PEhunter, Amy pesterfield, Blood seeker, fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain
13289 Registered Users
Who's Online
10 registered (paincave_2000, deerhunter10, Vermin93, TNDeerGuy, DNDHUNTAHOLIC88, Daniel n, 1 invisible) and 80 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13289 Members
42 Forums
85432 Topics
1032282 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.206 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.