Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3156811 - 02/08/13 08:40 PM More Marines charged
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

The witch hunt for scapegoats continues unabated. We could only wish that the Administration and the media would exert even a fraction of the pressure to punish the perpetrators of Fast and Furious and Benghazi as they've put on the Marine Corps over this tempest in a peepot.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20130208/US.Marine.Urination/

#3156827 - 02/08/13 08:49 PM Re: More Marines charged [Re: Bambi Buster]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

<-----shakes head.

#3156882 - 02/08/13 09:44 PM Re: More Marines charged [Re: AndyW]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

AGREE
#3157839 - 02/09/13 08:18 PM Re: More Marines charged [Re: Dale3]
hunter0925
8 Point

Loc: TN, Rhea,

I was in the USMC for four and a half years as a grunt. I have seen friends die and have been shot and blown up myself. I realized on my last deployment that it was easier for my chain of command and the government to explain a dead marine than it was to explain a dead Iraqi. When it comes down to it the government and the higher ups in the military don't give a s*#@ about the troops and most have no idea what it feels like to see your friend get killed and then find the person that may be guilty. I still say we should dip all of our ammo in pigs blood and drop pamphlets showing us doing this. Also we should kill a few pigs and then throw some of the dead bodies in the pit and send pics of this out to the insurgents. I guarantee that a lot of things would change..... but wait that is against the GC and is not becoming of an officer and a gentlemen so lets just watch more Americans die over sea's and have the Gov disarm us in our own country...

#3158323 - 02/10/13 08:48 AM Re: More Marines charged [Re: hunter0925]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

Originally Posted By: hunter0925
I was in the USMC for four and a half years as a grunt. I have seen friends die and have been shot and blown up myself. I realized on my last deployment that it was easier for my chain of command and the government to explain a dead marine than it was to explain a dead Iraqi. When it comes down to it the government and the higher ups in the military don't give a s*#@ about the troops and most have no idea what it feels like to see your friend get killed and then find the person that may be guilty. I still say we should dip all of our ammo in pigs blood and drop pamphlets showing us doing this. Also we should kill a few pigs and then throw some of the dead bodies in the pit and send pics of this out to the insurgents. I guarantee that a lot of things would change..... but wait that is against the GC and is not becoming of an officer and a gentlemen so lets just watch more Americans die over sea's and have the Gov disarm us in our own country...

Thank you for your service, and I agree with you.

#3158422 - 02/10/13 10:16 AM Re: More Marines charged [Re: AndyW]
preds1
12 Point

Loc: Sumner County

Originally Posted By: AndyW

Thank you for your service, and I agree with you.

x2, well said and thank you.

#3158831 - 02/10/13 04:07 PM Re: More Marines charged [Re: hunter0925]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

I agree with you my brother. Ooh rah and thank you for your sacrifice.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
lovetohunt96, Csfraley, Big Dc, JaxTN870, IDOT
13410 Registered Users
Who's Online
112 registered (docpoco, TNRazorback, bigtex, walleye, leader, Takeum, 11 invisible) and 159 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13410 Members
42 Forums
96565 Topics
1130716 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.052 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.