Page 473 of 574 « First<471472473474475>Last »
Topic Options
#3146670 - 01/31/13 08:56 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: mr.big]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Your Redeemer Lives!
As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives,
And at the last He will take His stand on the earth.

Even after my skin is destroyed,
Yet from my flesh I shall see God;
Whom I myself shall behold,
And whom my eyes will see and not another.
My heart faints within me!

Job 19:25-27 NASB

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight, O LORD,
my Rock and my Redeemer.

Psalm 19:14 NIV

The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

Genesis 48:16 KJV

(this is the Angel of the Lord, The Lord Jesus Christ)

For thou art our Father,
though Abraham does not know us
and Israel does not acknowledge us;
thou, O LORD, art our Father,
our Redeemer from of old is thy name.

Isaiah 63:16 RSV

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3147722 - 02/01/13 04:53 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: mr.big]
MUP
Non-Typical

Nothing is Too Difficult
Behold, I am the LORD,
the God of all flesh:
is there any thing too hard for me?

Jeremiah 32:27 KJV

Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people. News about him spread all over Syria, and people brought to him all who were ill with various diseases, those suffering severe pain, the demon possessed, those having seizures, and the paralyzed, and he healed them.

Matthew 4:23,24 NIV

But He was pierced through
for our transgressions,
He was crushed for our iniquities;
The chastening for our well-being
fell upon Him,
And by His scourging we are healed.

Isaiah 53:5 NASB

#3147829 - 02/01/13 07:22 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: mr.big]
MUP
Non-Typical

His Only Begotten Son
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16 KJV

After these things God tested Abraham, and said to him, "Abraham!" And he said, "Here am I." He said, "Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Mori'ah, and offer him there as a burnt offering upon one of the mountains of which I shall tell you."

Genesis 22:1,2 RSV

What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?

Romans 8:31,32 NASB

#3152326 - 02/05/13 04:10 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

Loc: Cleveland, Tn.

No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

Hebrews 12:11 NIV

#3152331 - 02/05/13 04:46 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
MUP
Non-Typical

Believe in Him!
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

John 3:16 NASB

To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

Acts 10:43 KJV

He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:18 NASB

Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe." Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!" Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

John 20:27-29 NIV

#3153456 - 02/06/13 04:54 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: mr.big]
MUP
Non-Typical

As we walk in His Light He gives us more Light.
See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

Deuteronomy 30:15,16 NIV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

Philippians 4:8,9 KJV

Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock.

Matthew 7:24,25 NASB

#3154063 - 02/06/13 04:44 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

Proverbs 18:21 NIV

#3154583 - 02/07/13 04:55 AM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: kdxdude]
MUP
Non-Typical

Continue walking in the light of the Word
Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:19,20 NASB

For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified.

Romans 2:13 RSV

As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

John 15:9,10 NASB

#3155055 - 02/07/13 01:42 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: mr.big]
MUP
Non-Typical

Concerning Eternal Life
Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes has eternal life. I am the bread of life. Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died. This is the bread which comes down out of heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die. I am the living bread that came down out of heaven; if anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread also which I will give for the life of the world is My flesh.

John 6:47-51 NASB

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

1 Corinthians 15:51-55 KJV

Let what you heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, then you will abide in the Son and in the Father. And this is what he has promised us, eternal life.

1 John 2:24,25 RSV

#3155735 - 02/07/13 11:41 PM Re: verse of the day,, [Re: MUP]
kdxdude
10 Point

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

Matthew 7:1 NIV

Page 473 of 574 « First<471472473474475>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
6 registered (JCS, TX300mag, mayberryrick, gtk, Cowman71, Living2Hunt) and 76 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180122 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.055 seconds in which 0.05 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.