Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#3154874 - 02/07/13 10:33 AM Re: War on the Tea Party compliments of Karl Rove [Re: Vermin93]
Hunter 257W
10 Point

Loc: Franklin County

Originally Posted By: Vermin93
 Originally Posted By: Dale3
 Originally Posted By: The_Utility_Dude
 Originally Posted By: Hangnail
You guys aren't paying attention. A real conservative has about as much chance at beign elected President was one of us does. According to some, a real conservative would have been elected. BS. A real conservative would have been roasted nightly by the MSM. There isn't nearly as many of us as there once was. Too many people getting government checks and like having the government "making everyone equal".

I have to respectfully disagree. No doubt the MSM will roast any true conservative but, I think voter apathy plays a larger role in Republican losses. Much more than they are capable of comprehending. The RNC thinks the conservative voter is too stupid to realize what's best for them so they keep endorsing Liberal RINOs thinking we won't know the difference. (sound familiar...the "Nanny State") Folks like Rove are no more concerned about what's best for USA than Obumma. Now they're talking of moving further center/left to TRY to garner the "moderate" vote. All that's gonna do is push them further down the totem pole. Give me a break. They've essentially abandoned the conservative vote and that's why they'll likely NEVER set foot in the White House again....unless they get an invite to a dinner party. ;\)

There is still enough conservatives, the problem is thier tired of voting for Liberal RINO's.
They stayed home didnt vote or protest voted and wasted thier votes in 2008 and even more did so 2012.
You take just the pubs who didnt vote or wasted votes in 08 had voted, pubs would have won.
Then all you needed to win in 2012 was those who voted mccain in 2008, didnt happen!

Also you can NOT over look how many liberals felt they had a MAJOR reason to vote, for getting to vote for a black president ever in 08 and 12.

Many in the pubs party were to fed up with the BS to vote, while the Dem's were fired up to vote.

Romney had a shot after first debate, got the base fired up, polls changed in his favor, then he and Karl Rovies got together and felt 2nd and 3rd debate he needed to flip flop to the more liberal Rino, GAME OVER

So basically you are saying that the Republicans and conservatives that stayed home on election day deserve Obama. I agree.

I agree too. I fail to understand the thinking of someone who sits back and doesn't vote for Romney because he's not conservative enough KNOWING that his "non-vote" is the same as a vote for obama. How does that help the country??

#3155037 - 02/07/13 01:23 PM Re: War on the Tea Party compliments of Karl Rove [Re: Dale3]
OHVATN
4 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: Dale3
 Originally Posted By: The_Utility_Dude
 Originally Posted By: Hangnail
You guys aren't paying attention. A real conservative has about as much chance at beign elected President was one of us does. According to some, a real conservative would have been elected. BS. A real conservative would have been roasted nightly by the MSM. There isn't nearly as many of us as there once was. Too many people getting government checks and like having the government "making everyone equal".

I have to respectfully disagree. No doubt the MSM will roast any true conservative but, I think voter apathy plays a larger role in Republican losses. Much more than they are capable of comprehending. The RNC thinks the conservative voter is too stupid to realize what's best for them so they keep endorsing Liberal RINOs thinking we won't know the difference. (sound familiar...the "Nanny State") Folks like Rove are no more concerned about what's best for USA than Obumma. Now they're talking of moving further center/left to TRY to garner the "moderate" vote. All that's gonna do is push them further down the totem pole. Give me a break. They've essentially abandoned the conservative vote and that's why they'll likely NEVER set foot in the White House again....unless they get an invite to a dinner party. ;\)

There is still enough conservatives, the problem is thier tired of voting for Liberal RINO's.
They stayed home didnt vote or protest voted and wasted thier votes in 2008 and even more did so 2012.
You take just the pubs who didnt vote or wasted votes in 08 had voted, pubs would have won.
Then all you needed to win in 2012 was those who voted mccain in 2008, didnt happen!

Also you can NOT over look how many liberals felt they had a MAJOR reason to vote, for getting to vote for a black president ever in 08 and 12.

Many in the pubs party were to fed up with the BS to vote, while the Dem's were fired up to vote.

Romney had a shot after first debate, got the base fired up, polls changed in his favor, then he and Karl Rovies got together and felt 2nd and 3rd debate he needed to flip flop to the more liberal Rino, GAME OVER

With all due respect, do you actually believe this^^? It doesn't matter, man. Vote for narcissist R or narcissist D. There's no difference. DC has no connection to the rest of the country. I know. I went to university there and worked there (not in fed.gov) for 22 years. The day my wife and I finally got the h&)) out of there was the best day of our lives. The only connection DC has to anyone outside the Beltway is to the defense contractors of the Dulles corridor and the banks of Wall Street. The American people have no role to play in DC. Washington is not about people. It's not about conservatives, liberals, or Republicrats or Democans. It is about the power game played by sociopaths and necessary nitwits that can be easily used for personal gain.

What you think may make sense locally or even on a state-wide basis, but I'm sorry to tell you that it's simply irrelevant on the national political scene, which is DC.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
purrpplee, tnduckhunter, draw2drop, Oh Deer, Deer slayer85
13112 Registered Users
Who's Online
72 registered (7mmMag, Vermin93, sgtwebb1, BHC, bigquacks, Tn_Va_Hunter, 7 invisible) and 131 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13112 Members
42 Forums
89291 Topics
1044289 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.735 seconds in which 0.46 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.