Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#3154761 - 02/07/13 08:50 AM Re: At least Bruce Willis is Pro- 2nd Ammendment [Re: Dale3]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Originally Posted By: Dale3
 Originally Posted By: MUP
I bet they don't say it to his face tho...

Sure they would, but they may skip it in public.

I've heard he's a fairly hot headed one....for an actor that is. \:D

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3154840 - 02/07/13 10:00 AM Re: At least Bruce Willis is Pro- 2nd Ammendment [Re: MUP]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

I applaud Bruce for going against the grain and I'm glad he's on our side.

But he is just another actor and I don't care what he thinks any more than I want to hear what Sylvester Stallone or Chris Rock has to say.

They are entertainers, that's all. If they want to be in politics, run for office.

IMO

#3154841 - 02/07/13 10:03 AM Re: At least Bruce Willis is Pro- 2nd Ammendment [Re: Crappie Luck]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck

But he is just another actor and I don't care what he thinks any more than I want to hear what Sylvester Stallone or Chris Rock has to say.

They are entertainers, that's all. If they want to be in politics, run for office.

IMO

x2. And want to add that every time a musician opens their mouth I want to scream "Shut up and play your instrument"

#3154858 - 02/07/13 10:23 AM Re: At least Bruce Willis is Pro- 2nd Ammendment [Re: AndyW]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: AndyW

IMO

x2. And want to add that every time a musician opens their mouth I want to scream "Shut up and play your instrument"

Imagine the chaos it would create in High Schools if all the Jocks went to the marching band to get their input on how to win in the play-offs, who to date and what is the coolest jeans to wear.

No body gives a CRAP what the band thinks.....Until they get a smoke machine and Marshal Amps. THEN their opinions are golden

#3155434 - 02/07/13 07:07 PM Re: At least Bruce Willis is Pro- 2nd Ammendment [Re: Crappie Luck]
Bowdacious
Skillet
16 Point

Loc: over here

I do know that I will be going to see his new movie. I have no interest in it other than supporting him for going against the grain and speaking out.

There is a difference between being proud and being conceited

Beware the skillet ---O

#3155481 - 02/07/13 07:47 PM Re: At least Bruce Willis is Pro- 2nd Ammendment [Re: Bowdacious]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Rob Lowe: 'Last Thing' People 'Want Is Another Hollywood Actor Telling Them Anything About Guns'

http://m.newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-shep...or-telling-them

#3155521 - 02/07/13 08:11 PM Re: At least Bruce Willis is Pro- 2nd Ammendment [Re: Bowdacious]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Bowdacious
I do know that I will be going to see his new movie. I have no interest in it other than supporting him for going against the grain and speaking out.

x2

You know it is going to be good right? I haven't seen a movie yet of his I didn't like.

#3158067 - 02/09/13 10:34 PM Re: At least Bruce Willis is Pro- 2nd Ammendment [Re: Wildcat]
hunter0925
8 Point

Loc: TN, Rhea,

I will watch his movies and support him just for his statements. At least he has balls... they may be old wrinkley man balls but its obvious they are still attached unlike most of Hollywood.

#3158092 - 02/09/13 11:39 PM Re: At least Bruce Willis is Pro- 2nd Ammendment [Re: Hunter 257W]
Locksley
16 Point

Loc: Antioch TN

Originally Posted By: Hunter 257W
It's good to see some of the hollywood folks speaking up for conservative values. I know he'll take heat about it in that crowd.

He will lose jobs, movies . He will take lots of bad press .

#3158185 - 02/10/13 06:53 AM Re: At least Bruce Willis is Pro- 2nd Ammendment [Re: Crappie Luck]
moondawg
16 Point

Loc: Millington, TN

Originally Posted By: AndyW

IMO

Imagine the chaos it would create in High Schools if all the Jocks went to the marching band to get their input on how to win in the play-offs, who to date and what is the coolest jeans to wear.

No body gives a CRAP what the band thinks.....Until they get a smoke machine and Marshal Amps. THEN their opinions are golden

Hey, I was in the marching band! I would've told them what to do! \:D
(I didn't say I'd always be right, though. ;\) )

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
camohunter3, mtd, Higdon23, blcmrr2008, Urban deer Hunter
13270 Registered Users
Who's Online
53 registered (cbhunter, memfuzz, RKenney, Southpaw, Rubberduck270, southernhunter, 6 invisible) and 98 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13270 Members
42 Forums
92982 Topics
1086529 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.067 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.