Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#3151717 - 02/04/13 06:01 PM War on the Tea Party compliments of Karl Rove
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Under the guise of helping the Republican Party, Karl Rove and other rich donors will try to keep as many establishment Republicans (RINOs) in office as possible. Ironically, Rove's "Comservative Victory Project" aims to stifle conservative Congressional candidates.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/karl-rove-declares-war-on-tea-party-candidates/?cat_orig=politics

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3152199 - 02/04/13 10:09 PM Re: War on the Tea Party compliments of Karl Rove [Re: de novo]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

Boy. The Republican party is at a crossroads. Problem is, is nobody knows which way is the best. The electorate has changed to the more liberal side, without question. Republicans can either get behind a more moderate platform or go even more conservative. Not much of choice. I vote for letting the democrats slice their own throats with current economic policies and gutting of the military. It worked for Carter. The SOB is still bleeding all over himself.
#3152914 - 02/05/13 02:33 PM Re: War on the Tea Party compliments of Karl Rove [Re: de novo]
The_Utility_Dude
8 Point

Loc: East Tennessee

The problem the establishment Repubs have is trying to sqash true conservatism while trying to supply candidates that are, at best, "Liberal Light".

Not much difference in people like Rove and the Dems. in my opinion. I think that's why the Repubs are having such a difficult time in nationl elections. The establishment won't allow a true conservative to ever get any traction.... and the candidates the NRC backs keep getting their proberbial arse handed to them.

#3153034 - 02/05/13 04:47 PM Re: War on the Tea Party compliments of Karl Rove [Re: The_Utility_Dude]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

content Online
Needs to be a war on Karl Rove and the like
#3153171 - 02/05/13 06:42 PM Re: War on the Tea Party compliments of Karl Rove [Re: Dale3]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

You guys aren't paying attention. A real conservative has about as much chance at beign elected President was one of us does. According to some, a real conservative would have been elected. BS. A real conservative would have been roasted nightly by the MSM. There isn't nearly as many of us as there once was. Too many people getting government checks and like having the government "making everyone equal".
#3153224 - 02/05/13 07:33 PM Re: War on the Tea Party compliments of Karl Rove [Re: Hangnail]
The_Utility_Dude
8 Point

Originally Posted By: Hangnail
You guys aren't paying attention. A real conservative has about as much chance at beign elected President was one of us does. According to some, a real conservative would have been elected. BS. A real conservative would have been roasted nightly by the MSM. There isn't nearly as many of us as there once was. Too many people getting government checks and like having the government "making everyone equal".

I have to respectfully disagree. No doubt the MSM will roast any true conservative but, I think voter apathy plays a larger role in Republican losses. Much more than they are capable of comprehending. The RNC thinks the conservative voter is too stupid to realize what's best for them so they keep endorsing Liberal RINOs thinking we won't know the difference. (sound familiar...the "Nanny State") Folks like Rove are no more concerned about what's best for USA than Obumma. Now they're talking of moving further center/left to TRY to garner the "moderate" vote. All that's gonna do is push them further down the totem pole. Give me a break. They've essentially abandoned the conservative vote and that's why they'll likely NEVER set foot in the White House again....unless they get an invite to a dinner party. ;\)

#3153276 - 02/05/13 08:12 PM Re: War on the Tea Party compliments of Karl Rove [Re: Hangnail]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

...There isn't nearly as many of us as there once was. Too many people getting government checks and like having the government "making everyone equal"....

^^^^^^^^^^
This

#3153486 - 02/06/13 06:13 AM Re: War on the Tea Party compliments of Karl Rove [Re: The_Utility_Dude]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

content Online
 Originally Posted By: The_Utility_Dude

I have to respectfully disagree. No doubt the MSM will roast any true conservative but, I think voter apathy plays a larger role in Republican losses. Much more than they are capable of comprehending. The RNC thinks the conservative voter is too stupid to realize what's best for them so they keep endorsing Liberal RINOs thinking we won't know the difference. (sound familiar...the "Nanny State") Folks like Rove are no more concerned about what's best for USA than Obumma. Now they're talking of moving further center/left to TRY to garner the "moderate" vote. All that's gonna do is push them further down the totem pole. Give me a break. They've essentially abandoned the conservative vote and that's why they'll likely NEVER set foot in the White House again....unless they get an invite to a dinner party. ;\)

There is still enough conservatives, the problem is thier tired of voting for Liberal RINO's.
They stayed home didnt vote or protest voted and wasted thier votes in 2008 and even more did so 2012.
You take just the pubs who didnt vote or wasted votes in 08 had voted, pubs would have won.
Then all you needed to win in 2012 was those who voted mccain in 2008, didnt happen!

Also you can NOT over look how many liberals felt they had a MAJOR reason to vote, for getting to vote for a black president ever in 08 and 12.

Many in the pubs party were to fed up with the BS to vote, while the Dem's were fired up to vote.

Romney had a shot after first debate, got the base fired up, polls changed in his favor, then he and Karl Rovies got together and felt 2nd and 3rd debate he needed to flip flop to the more liberal Rino, GAME OVER

Edited by Dale3 (02/06/13 06:29 AM)

#3153505 - 02/06/13 06:47 AM Re: War on the Tea Party compliments of Karl Rove [Re: Dale3]
The_Utility_Dude
8 Point

Originally Posted By: Dale3

There is still enough conservatives, the problem is thier tired of voting for Liberal RINO's.
They stayed home didnt vote or protest voted and wasted thier votes in 2008 and even more did so 2012.
You take just the pubs who didnt vote or wasted votes in 08 had voted, pubs would have won.
Then all you needed to win in 2012 was those who voted mccain in 2008, didnt happen!

Also you can NOT over look how many liberals felt they had a MAJOR reason to vote, for getting to vote for a black president ever in 08 and 12.

Many in the pubs party were to fed up with the BS to vote, while the Dem's were fired up to vote.

Romney had a shot after first debate, got the base fired up, polls changed in his favor, then he and Karl Rovies got together and felt 2nd and 3rd debate he needed to flip flop to the more liberal Rino, GAME OVER

EXACTLY!!!!

#3154095 - 02/06/13 05:12 PM Re: War on the Tea Party compliments of Karl Rove [Re: Dale3]
Vermin93
10 Point

Loc: Dallas, TX & Signal Mtn, TN

Originally Posted By: Dale3

So basically you are saying that the Republicans and conservatives that stayed home on election day deserve Obama. I agree.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Afleming17, 260rem, Hunter244, Woodsmaster, Tennessee Skeeter
13278 Registered Users
Who's Online
113 registered (bigasports, BamaProud, MUP, Lincoln Co Archer, Quailman, Nooga Hunter, 16 invisible) and 171 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13278 Members
42 Forums
85078 Topics
1028035 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.262 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.