Tndeer Logo

Page 9 of 9 « First<56789
Topic Options
#3147254 - 01/31/13 06:30 PM Re: Military Drills Resume Preparation for MAT.LAW [Re: OHVATN]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: sds1961
I don't subscribe to any of the "9/11 truthers," "birthers," "Oswald didn't act alone," and now the "Sandy Hook false flag," conspiracy theories...

Agree with your points, but hope you won't mind my doing a slight hijack of your post to coin a term here:

"Sandy Hook false flag" conspiracy theorists = "hookers"

#3147323 - 01/31/13 07:12 PM Re: Military Drills Resume Preparation for MAT.LAW [Re: Bambi Buster]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
 Originally Posted By: sds1961
I don't subscribe to any of the "9/11 truthers," "birthers," "Oswald didn't act alone," and now the "Sandy Hook false flag," conspiracy theories...

Agree with your points, but hope you won't mind my doing a slight hijack of your post to coin a term here:

"Sandy Hook false flag" conspiracy theorists = "hookers"

\:D

#3147349 - 01/31/13 07:38 PM Re: Military Drills Resume Preparation for MAT.LAW [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

I guess all that believe the Gov = GAY

#3147458 - 01/31/13 09:04 PM Re: Military Drills Resume Preparation for MAT.LAW [Re: Stalkhunter]
in the dog house!
16 Point

Loc: west tn

Originally Posted By: Stalkhunter
I guess all that believe the Gov = GAY

\:D \:D \:D \:D now that was funny, I dont care who you are!!!

Μολων λαβε

#3147884 - 02/01/13 08:01 AM Re: Military Drills Resume Preparation for MAT.LAW [Re: in the dog house!]
Unicam Administrator
Grumpaw
16 Point

Loc: Dallas, GA. & Cookeville, TN

OK, I will jump in, my background, four tours of Combat duty, several weedeater or drug interdiction ops in South, Central and North America over 3 1/2 years on Navy ships forward deployed, 7 tours overseas and 20 years as a Marine. The training with local law enforcement and Urban enviornments has been going on since before I joined the Marine Corps in 1982. We trainied and worked closely with LEA while doing urban combat training. I remember being in Frisco and breaking windows out of some sky scrappers with the pop of our blades from the CH-53E's booming through the city proper, of working with LEO/LEA in GA while doing Urban Combat drills in downtown Atlanta or maybe working with LEO, DEA, INS and JTF6 in Arizona and Kentucky on more than one occasion. Its normal, it happens every year somewhere in the United States, actually every 6 months or so. Work ups for going into harms way. You cannot simulate a civilian population in a "combat town" out in the middle of nowhere! Its not been as prevelant since 2003 as we began sending our young war fighters in green to learn while on the job from warfighters who allready have boots on the ground, but it still goes on. Its just done more close to the bases in most cases now. I still work with the Military every day, I have two more trips overseas as a contractor, close enough to be mortared, take direct and indirect fire and work shoulder to shoulder with men and women I could not be prouder of. If there was some sort of training going on as some speak of, I promise you I would know of it! The type of training the Military is doeing has been going on for almost as long as the Military has been around. I also did alot of training with Fire and Rescue services in California when I was with SAR, we must have been teaching them how to kidnap people and snatch bodies away when we were teaching them how to properly deploy stokes liters and do hoist rescues in mountainous terrain. Having typed all this out, I will say this about the news reported these days. Believe nothing you read and only half of what you see!!!
John 15:13

#3147922 - 02/01/13 08:29 AM Re: Military Drills Resume Preparation for MAT.LAW [Re: Unicam]
Unicam Administrator
Grumpaw
16 Point

Loc: Dallas, GA. & Cookeville, TN

How about a little more beleivable conspiracy idea... dont worry about Military or Law Enforcement... worry about the blue hats....
John 15:13

#3147992 - 02/01/13 09:13 AM Re: Military Drills Resume Preparation for MAT.LAW [Re: Unicam]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Originally Posted By: Unicam
OK, I will jump in, my background, four tours of Combat duty, several weedeater or drug interdiction ops in South, Central and North America over 3 1/2 years on Navy ships forward deployed, 7 tours overseas and 20 years as a Marine. The training with local law enforcement and Urban enviornments has been going on since before I joined the Marine Corps in 1982. We trainied and worked closely with LEA while doing urban combat training. I remember being in Frisco and breaking windows out of some sky scrappers with the pop of our blades from the CH-53E's booming through the city proper, of working with LEO/LEA in GA while doing Urban Combat drills in downtown Atlanta or maybe working with LEO, DEA, INS and JTF6 in Arizona and Kentucky on more than one occasion. Its normal, it happens every year somewhere in the United States, actually every 6 months or so. Work ups for going into harms way. You cannot simulate a civilian population in a "combat town" out in the middle of nowhere! Its not been as prevelant since 2003 as we began sending our young war fighters in green to learn while on the job from warfighters who allready have boots on the ground, but it still goes on. Its just done more close to the bases in most cases now. I still work with the Military every day, I have two more trips overseas as a contractor, close enough to be mortared, take direct and indirect fire and work shoulder to shoulder with men and women I could not be prouder of. If there was some sort of training going on as some speak of, I promise you I would know of it! The type of training the Military is doeing has been going on for almost as long as the Military has been around. I also did alot of training with Fire and Rescue services in California when I was with SAR, we must have been teaching them how to kidnap people and snatch bodies away when we were teaching them how to properly deploy stokes liters and do hoist rescues in mountainous terrain. Having typed all this out, I will say this about the news reported these days. Believe nothing you read and only half of what you see!!!

so very true. but as you stated Believe nothing you read and only half of what you see!!!

For others are trained much different then whole of the sum. The non names, The we dont take responsibility if you are caught. (people only think thats in books and movies)

So no matter the amount of time anyone was in they do not tell you everything. I wen int same time as you I spent my Tours in Cal, and Lejeune at least i was based there but mainly over Sea's. I crossed deck a time or two or(loved Rota) . I trained with some individuals in Diego Garcia that i would not want to run up against. I spent most of my time rotten hell holes.

The gov is very pleased because you lined out exactly what they wanted you too. But rest assured your not told everything.I wont make people think we are told all and paint a pretty picture.

I am not sure what type of contractor you are with the gov, but there are many types of contractors(operators) as well. I was approached when i first got out. I turned it down. I know i made the right choice.

Thank you for your service, we differ on opinions, thats all. We have the brotherhood that keeps all Marines bonded, that wont change.

Lets not lie to them. Some of my last training while in, was exactly for whats going on today. I did this in Small towns not in the lime light of the media and done at night. Mission Scope impose Martial in event of gun confiscation and to stop riots due to economic collapse. Now i believe this goes on all the time. How do I know I, issued the order, gave frag orders, issued take down order,9 line briefs, issued map over lays with on call targets. penetration point. Instructions on handeling detainies, issue oders for use of deadly force in pertaining to civilians, Gave debriefs. So i too may know a thing or two.

So if I was doing this in 90's, your saying its only for over sea's in real world situations today?

Edited by Stalkhunter (02/01/13 09:15 AM)

#3147995 - 02/01/13 09:16 AM Re: Military Drills Resume Preparation for MAT.LAW [Re: Stalkhunter]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

done posting

#3148022 - 02/01/13 09:35 AM Re: Military Drills Resume Preparation for MAT.LAW [Re: Stalkhunter]
Redfred16
8 Point

Loc: Hartland, WI

I do find it funny, that I spent time in the late '90's at Ft Hood training DEA, ATF, and some local SWAT teams urban warfare.

Ft Hood has an incredible MOUT site, so does CMTC in Germany. But even with all that we would sometimes use empty building on base to condudt raids and such. Simply so we could be tossed into a new space.

I honestly don't beleive the soldiers are being given a training OPORD that is the same as a possible mission our civilian government would want to use them for, should the need arise.

"Recon Ready"
Airborne and Air Assault Blood Wings Worn Here

#3148212 - 02/01/13 12:13 PM Re: Military Drills Resume Preparation for MAT.LAW [Re: Unicam]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Unicam

Minus the four tours of combat duty, my 24 years in harness paralleled yours in several regards; my paycheck just came from DOJ instead of DOD. Thanks for the lucid and rational synopsis here, with which I heartily concur and can attest to as well. Thanks also for all the years given to country and Corps.

Page 9 of 9 « First<56789

Moderator:  gtk, Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
3 registered (thehoytman, pse2, 1 invisible) and 88 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180122 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.01 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.