Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#3145794 - 01/30/13 02:55 PM Dysfunctional Democrats
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

White House points finger at Republicans after report showing economy shrank

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/30/us-economy-shrinks-01-percent-1st-time-in-3-12-years/

Yep, Obama is still blaming George Bush and the Republicans because Obama is unwilling (or unable) to tie his own shoes, much less produce a budget.

It must surely be Bush's fault that the democrats are dysfunctional, unable to assume any responsibility for their actions, or lack thereof.

Let's see, which branch of government is supposed to come up with an annual financial budget for operating our country? And when did we last have this happen? And who has been in charge of this branch for the past 4 years?

Well, I'll be dog, it's the democrats.
Seems logical there might be a lot of economic uncertainty when the democrats are so derelict of duty?

#3145799 - 01/30/13 02:58 PM Re: Dysfunctional Democrats [Re: Wes Parrish]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

I'm sorry, yes, that was oxmoronic of me to use dysfunctional as a democratic adjective.

Republicans rip White House over finger pointing in wake of dismal GDP report - Boehner Grows a Pair?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/30/us-economy-shrinks-01-percent-1st-time-in-3-12-years/

Republicans accused the White House of having selective amnesia Wednesday after President Obama's top spokesman blamed Republicans for an unexpectedly dismal GDP report that showed the economy contracting in the fourth quarter.

"These arbitrary, automatic cuts were a creation and demand of the White House in 2011," Boehner spokesman Brendan Buck said. "Twice the House has passed legislation to replace them with common sense cuts and reforms. If there was any uncertainty late last year about the sequester, it was because the Democratic-controlled Senate, per usual, never lifted a finger to pass a plan to replace it."

#3146155 - 01/30/13 07:23 PM Re: Dysfunctional Democrats [Re: Wes Parrish]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

Add this to the mix.

Remember the FED is printing $50 Billion a month to until the unemployment get back up??

Guess where most of that money is going??

It's going into the stock market to push up the DOW to new record highs. It's a total lie. It's IMPOSSIBLE what's happening with the DOW. The nations GDP has been 2% and under for over a year and doesn't look to do much better in the next 6 months. It takes a GDP of 4% or better to have a GROWING economy, to stay around 2% is FLAT. Ever Apple is pulling back. The DOW is being played to make it look far better than it is.

Once again Obama has made fools out of Americans.

#3146172 - 01/30/13 07:35 PM Re: Dysfunctional Democrats [Re: Wildcat]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

W. Bush did his fair share to screw up this country but it's absurd to blame him for Obama's missteps.

Amazingly, Rick Perry inherited a Bush economy in Texas and that state is booming.

Also, I don't recall the Clinton administration giving any credit to the Reagan administration for the booming 1990's economy.

It's a credit to our media that Obama is able to continue to erroneously blame Bush for his failings after nearly five years.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3146571 - 01/31/13 07:16 AM Re: Dysfunctional Democrats [Re: de novo]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

The Bankruptcy of the Obama-Pelosi "Progressives"

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/01/30/bankruptcy-obama-pelosi-progressive-agenda/

Read the whole text at the above link ---- very good, insightful and hard-hitting facts --- the "Progressives" have just bankrupted their idealogy and some are waking up to smell the coffee.

IN SUMMARY:

No one can accuse the Democrats of being the party of personal responsibility.

In the wake of the financial collapse, the Democrats took full control of both the Congress and the Presidency in 2009 and were presented with an historic opportunity to put their ideas into practice.

No surprise, the revolution of the takers has instigated a strike among the makers. Rather than be slaves -- yoked under burdensome taxes, regulations and endless hectoring from the Left -- small banks aren’t lending but instead are looking to sell out to the Wall Street barons who financed the President’s rise to power. Small businesses are not expanding, and multinational corporations are taking factories and jobs to China and other Asian venues where genuine enterprise and capitalism, paradoxically, is supported.

#3146573 - 01/31/13 07:18 AM Re: Dysfunctional Democrats [Re: Wes Parrish]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

New England fishermen say new regulations may lead to collapse of the industry

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/31/new...lapse-industry/

Fishermen say now they're staring at industry collapse because they've been left with far too few fish for most boats to make a living.

"We are headed down the wrong course here, of exterminating the inshore fleet, for no good reason," said David Goethel, a New Hampshire fisherman and council member.

"It's fantasy. ... I mean, I'd rather go to Disney World. I've got a better chance of meeting Peter Pan," said Goethel, who predicted the entire New Hamsphire fleet would be eliminated.

BOTTOM LINE:

More people going on unemployment, higher food costs to all Americans, particularly those on the Northeast.

#3146604 - 01/31/13 07:54 AM Re: Dysfunctional Democrats [Re: Wes Parrish]
preds1
12 Point

Loc: Sumner County

Originally Posted By: Wes Parrish

Fishermen say now they're staring at industry collapse because they've been left with far too few fish for most boats to make a living.

"We are headed down the wrong course here, of exterminating the inshore fleet, for no good reason," said David Goethel, a New Hampshire fisherman and council member.

"It's fantasy. ... I mean, I'd rather go to Disney World. I've got a better chance of meeting Peter Pan," said Goethel, who predicted the entire New Hamsphire fleet would be eliminated.

BOTTOM LINE:

More people going on unemployment, higher food costs to all Americans, particularly those on the Northeast.

I don't feel an ounce of sorrow for them either, let 'em tank. The Northeast voted for exactly what they're getting.
Let them eat their peas.

http://youtu.be/pqICP295APA

#3146657 - 01/31/13 08:42 AM Re: Dysfunctional Democrats [Re: preds1]
Locksley
16 Point

Loc: Antioch TN

Originally Posted By: preds1
 Originally Posted By: Wes Parrish

BOTTOM LINE:

I don't feel an ounce of sorrow for them either, let 'em tank. The Northeast voted for exactly what they're getting.
Let them eat their peas.

Well it don't work that way. OBAMA will bail them out and throw the South under the bus. JUST SAYING.

#3146661 - 01/31/13 08:47 AM Re: Dysfunctional Democrats [Re: Wes Parrish]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Hmmm, they must have picked Colin Powell's brain before coming to that conclusion.

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3146862 - 01/31/13 12:00 PM Re: Dysfunctional Democrats [Re: MUP]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

WOWZER!

Here's a new one that takes the cake (at least for one day) on "Dysfunctional Democrats":

Obama's "jobs council" shutting down Thursday

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/31/obama-jobs-council-shutting-down-thursday/

"To understand the abysmal nature of our economic recovery, look no further than the president's disinterest in learning lessons from actual job creators," spokesman Brendan Buck said. "Whether ignoring the group or rejecting its recommendations, the president treated his Jobs Council as more of a nuisance than a vehicle to spur job creation."

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
draw2drop, Oh Deer, Deer slayer85, Deadeye14, woodie
13110 Registered Users
Who's Online
12 registered (Cottontop, jeff, ghosthunter, harley 2008, Frank G, bigluresonly, 2 invisible) and 48 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13110 Members
42 Forums
89106 Topics
1042148 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.237 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.