Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#3144373 - 01/29/13 06:29 PM Can't we get someone to represent us?....
Coach
16 Point

Loc: Pall Mall, TN and Dexter, MI

Someone with Ted Nugents smarts without his swagger...someone with McCains military record without his hohum-ness, someone with Wayne Lapieres dedication without his deadpan nerdiness...Isn't there anyone that conservatives can turn to that will be a roll up the sleeves American who will represent us? Someone that is camera friendly, someone that can take the words of Ted and make them not so mystical...no wonder to me this party is losing on abortion, guns, immigration and every other ideal concerning America...

Who is that person to lead us...lead us in our homegrown American beliefs without compromising stature, integrity or worldliness

Edited by Coach (01/29/13 06:31 PM)

Dean Business Supply, Llc

http://www.adam4d.com

#3144384 - 01/29/13 06:37 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: Coach]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
14 Point

Loc: TN

Lesseeeee....

Sara Palin? Crucified by the media!

Herman Cain? He's black but obvious not black enough!

That's just two. Coach I'm not making light of your thread, just saying everyone that gets our nod gets hammered by the media.

Until we ALL quit taking the local paper, start calling advertisers of the MSM and their local affiliates it's not going to change.

We couldn't even organize enough to defeat a communist- TWICE.

#3144409 - 01/29/13 06:50 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Coach
16 Point

Loc: Pall Mall, TN and Dexter, MI

Originally Posted By: Pic IN the Casa
Lesseeeee....

Sara Palin? Crucified by the media!

Herman Cain? He's black but obvious not black enough!

That's just two. Coach I'm not making light of your thread, just saying everyone that gets our nod gets hammered by the media.

Until we ALL quit taking the local paper, start calling advertisers of the MSM and their local affiliates it's not going to change.

We couldn't even organize enough to defeat a communist- TWICE.

Oh, heck, you are missing the point...Herman Cain couldn't win anything and neither could Palin unless legs were a priorty...You think either of them compare to Reagan? In other words...did you ever see Mike Tyson in his prime...Secretariat, Man of War, Ali...we need someone that walks into the room and the room lights up...

We are struggling with alsorans...and the very fact that you mention Cain and Palin reinforces that

Edited by Coach (01/29/13 06:52 PM)

Dean Business Supply, Llc

http://www.adam4d.com

#3144415 - 01/29/13 06:53 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: Coach]
Bowdacious
Skillet
16 Point

Loc: over here

Cain is smart enough but doesn't kiss butt enough. Condi rice could do it and I am becoming more of an Allen West fan every day.

Well, obviously color isn't what I look for in a candidate. \:\)

There is a difference between being proud and being conceited

Beware the skillet ---O

#3144420 - 01/29/13 06:55 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: Coach]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
14 Point

Loc: TN

Then name one. Both were on top of the world until the media shanked them. They'd make Reagan into a doof today as well. You're buying into the media's thought tank.

#3144494 - 01/29/13 07:33 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: Coach]
TAFKAP
14 Point

Loc: Memphis

Originally Posted By: Coach
Someone with Ted Nugents smarts without his swagger...someone with McCains military record without his hohum-ness, someone with Wayne Lapieres dedication without his deadpan nerdiness...Isn't there anyone that conservatives can turn to that will be a roll up the sleeves American who will represent us? Someone that is camera friendly, someone that can take the words of Ted and make them not so mystical...no wonder to me this party is losing on abortion, guns, immigration and every other ideal concerning America...

Who is that person to lead us...lead us in our homegrown American beliefs without compromising stature, integrity or worldliness

Probably because they'll dig up a dubious story about alleged sexual harassment dating back 20 years.

Or she'll shoot herself in the foot, followed up by a volley of stabs in the back

Or they'll let this guy run the RNC

Or worst of all, they'll flood the airwaves to tell everyone how "The Republican Party isn't changing with the times....."

#3144502 - 01/29/13 07:35 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: TAFKAP]
MidTN
6 Point

Loc: Franklin, TN

Ben Shapiro

Homer Simpson

#3144847 - 01/29/13 09:50 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: MidTN]
SilverFox
12 Point

Loc: Kodak TN

I like Allen West... Only time will tell.

#3144913 - 01/29/13 10:59 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: SilverFox]
TeamMainStreet
8 Point

Loc: Union County,Tn

It's really pretty simple. There is only ONE person who can save us from all of this but even the angels in heaven don't know when he'll be here.

Not one earthly soul can help us. For the time that we are doomed to be here, it will take every one of us who are willing, to survive it.

Dont tread on me

#3144928 - 01/29/13 11:06 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: TeamMainStreet]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Rand Paul

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
zatoan, DanParchman3, saddleman1, Jculber301, Mik475
13282 Registered Users
Who's Online
91 registered (wayne, postal rage, walker, Eric Kilby, stylishblueticks, sgtwebb1, 16 invisible) and 131 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13282 Members
42 Forums
93403 Topics
1090578 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.115 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.