Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 9 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3145000 - 01/30/13 12:39 AM Re: Military Drills Resume Preparation for MAT.LAW [Re: Stalkhunter]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

I also balked at these order as did many other Marines in this training, and we put it into action during Hugo oh you wont out about either. So just keep your head stuck in the sand.

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3145002 - 01/30/13 12:41 AM Re: Military Drills Resume Preparation for MAT.LAW [Re: Bambi Buster]
in the dog house!
14 Point

Loc: west tn

Clean out your pm BB

Μολων λαβε

#3145004 - 01/30/13 12:42 AM Re: Military Drills Resume Preparation for MAT.LAW [Re: Stalkhunter]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Loc: Middle Tennessee

Originally Posted By: Stalkhunter
 Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
She also offers this gem of astrophysical wisdom in another article.

"MARCH 22, 2012 EARTH AXIS WILL SHIFT FIVE INCHES WITH a NINE MAGNITUDE QUAKE EXPECTED in a PACIFIC OCEAN EVENT, WHEN EARTH PASSES THROUGH A GRAVITY TROUGH CONNECTING THE SUN AND AND an INBOUND HEAVY-MASS OBJECT"

http://occupycorporatism.com/earths-axis-may-shift-five-inches-on-march-22-2012/

this artcle has nothing to do with what other news agency are reporting. also let me tell you this, these marines are not the first to train for this. Do i have first hand knowledge. You bet i do, i will swear on my kids lives why because i did this training in N.C while i was in the Marines. I never talked about this. Because Its time B.B you have no idea what your talking about.

Having spent time training, training with, and being trained by Marines and other branches of the armed forces and other government agenicies, I do have a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about. I see cause for alarm in a great many things, but the U.S. military doing real world training in U.S. cities is not one of them.

#3145008 - 01/30/13 12:49 AM Re: Military Drills Resume Preparation for MAT.LAW [Re: in the dog house!]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Originally Posted By: in the dog house!
What does that have to do with this thread.......... your digging hard to do what.......Do you have issues with this lady, she dump you or something \:D

I've been dumped by far better, or at least more sane than her. It tooking me about 90 seconds of "digging hard" (just looking at some of her other articles at random) to come up with that one.

#3145009 - 01/30/13 12:53 AM Re: Military Drills Resume Preparation for MAT.LAW [Re: Bambi Buster]
in the dog house!
14 Point

Loc: west tn

Right over your head obv \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D

Μολων λαβε

#3145015 - 01/30/13 01:00 AM Re: Military Drills Resume Preparation for MAT.LAW [Re: in the dog house!]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

Originally Posted By: in the dog house!
Right over your head obv \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D

Apparently.

#3145017 - 01/30/13 01:00 AM Re: Military Drills Resume Preparation for MAT.LAW [Re: Bambi Buster]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

"MARCH 22, 2012 EARTH AXIS WILL SHIFT FIVE INCHES WITH a NINE MAGNITUDE QUAKE EXPECTED in a PACIFIC OCEAN EVENT, WHEN EARTH PASSES THROUGH A GRAVITY TROUGH CONNECTING THE SUN AND AND an INBOUND HEAVY-MASS OBJECT"

http://occupycorporatism.com/earths-axis-may-shift-five-inches-on-march-22-2012/

this artcle has nothing to do with what other news agency are reporting. also let me tell you this, these marines are not the first to train for this. Do i have first hand knowledge. You bet i do, i will swear on my kids lives why because i did this training in N.C while i was in the Marines. I never talked about this. Because Its time B.B you have no idea what your talking about.

Having spent time training, training with, and being trained by Marines and other branches of the armed forces and other government agenicies, I do have a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about. I see cause for alarm in a great many things, but the U.S. military doing real world training in U.S. cities is not one of them.

now i understand you dont have to say anything else. I know your kind all to well, I will assume you never wore a military uniform.

Edited by Stalkhunter (01/30/13 01:01 AM)

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3145018 - 01/30/13 01:04 AM Re: Military Drills Resume Preparation for MAT.LAW [Re: Stalkhunter]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

your intel has sowed me the light. We are down here.

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3145019 - 01/30/13 01:05 AM Re: Military Drills Resume Preparation for MAT.LAW [Re: Stalkhunter]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

your intel has showed me the light. We are down here.

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3145020 - 01/30/13 01:05 AM Re: Military Drills Resume Preparation for MAT.LAW [Re: Stalkhunter]
Bambi Buster
14 Point

now i understand you dont have to say anything else. I know your kind all to well, I will assume you never wore a military uniform.

Your assumption would be correct. But those who did wear a military uniform alongside whom I served in harm's way were some of the finest people I have ever known, especially one Marine and co-worker who died in the service of our country 22 years ago this week.

Page 2 of 9 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Deadeye14, woodie, Montana10point, sandman064, MossyOak30
13107 Registered Users
Who's Online
13 registered (warpheagle, ruthunter, Buzzard Breath, camodipped, harley 2008, JAY B, 2 invisible) and 62 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13107 Members
42 Forums
88994 Topics
1041084 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.838 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.