Tndeer Logo

Page all of 2 12>
Topic Options
#3144373 - 01/29/13 06:29 PM Can't we get someone to represent us?....
Coach
16 Point

Loc: Pall Mall, TN and Dexter, MI

Someone with Ted Nugents smarts without his swagger...someone with McCains military record without his hohum-ness, someone with Wayne Lapieres dedication without his deadpan nerdiness...Isn't there anyone that conservatives can turn to that will be a roll up the sleeves American who will represent us? Someone that is camera friendly, someone that can take the words of Ted and make them not so mystical...no wonder to me this party is losing on abortion, guns, immigration and every other ideal concerning America...

Who is that person to lead us...lead us in our homegrown American beliefs without compromising stature, integrity or worldliness

Edited by Coach (01/29/13 06:31 PM)

Eventus stultorum magister

Dean Business Supply, Llc

http://www.adam4d.com

#3144384 - 01/29/13 06:37 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: Coach]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Lesseeeee....

Sara Palin? Crucified by the media!

Herman Cain? He's black but obvious not black enough!

That's just two. Coach I'm not making light of your thread, just saying everyone that gets our nod gets hammered by the media.

Until we ALL quit taking the local paper, start calling advertisers of the MSM and their local affiliates it's not going to change.

We couldn't even organize enough to defeat a communist- TWICE.

#3144409 - 01/29/13 06:50 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
Coach
16 Point

Originally Posted By: Pic IN the Casa
Lesseeeee....

Sara Palin? Crucified by the media!

Herman Cain? He's black but obvious not black enough!

That's just two. Coach I'm not making light of your thread, just saying everyone that gets our nod gets hammered by the media.

Until we ALL quit taking the local paper, start calling advertisers of the MSM and their local affiliates it's not going to change.

We couldn't even organize enough to defeat a communist- TWICE.

Oh, heck, you are missing the point...Herman Cain couldn't win anything and neither could Palin unless legs were a priorty...You think either of them compare to Reagan? In other words...did you ever see Mike Tyson in his prime...Secretariat, Man of War, Ali...we need someone that walks into the room and the room lights up...

We are struggling with alsorans...and the very fact that you mention Cain and Palin reinforces that

Edited by Coach (01/29/13 06:52 PM)

#3144415 - 01/29/13 06:53 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: Coach]
Bowdacious
16 Point

Loc: over here

Cain is smart enough but doesn't kiss butt enough. Condi rice could do it and I am becoming more of an Allen West fan every day.

Well, obviously color isn't what I look for in a candidate. \:\)

Beware the skillet

#3144420 - 01/29/13 06:55 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: Coach]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Then name one. Both were on top of the world until the media shanked them. They'd make Reagan into a doof today as well. You're buying into the media's thought tank.

#3144494 - 01/29/13 07:33 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: Coach]
TAFKAP
14 Point

Loc: Memphis

Originally Posted By: Coach
Someone with Ted Nugents smarts without his swagger...someone with McCains military record without his hohum-ness, someone with Wayne Lapieres dedication without his deadpan nerdiness...Isn't there anyone that conservatives can turn to that will be a roll up the sleeves American who will represent us? Someone that is camera friendly, someone that can take the words of Ted and make them not so mystical...no wonder to me this party is losing on abortion, guns, immigration and every other ideal concerning America...

Who is that person to lead us...lead us in our homegrown American beliefs without compromising stature, integrity or worldliness

Probably because they'll dig up a dubious story about alleged sexual harassment dating back 20 years.

Or she'll shoot herself in the foot, followed up by a volley of stabs in the back

Or they'll let this guy run the RNC

Or worst of all, they'll flood the airwaves to tell everyone how "The Republican Party isn't changing with the times....."

#3144502 - 01/29/13 07:35 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: TAFKAP]
MidTN
6 Point

Loc: Franklin, TN

Ben Shapiro

Homer Simpson

#3144847 - 01/29/13 09:50 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: MidTN]
SilverFox
10 Point

Loc: Kodak TN

shocked Online
I like Allen West... Only time will tell.

#3144913 - 01/29/13 10:59 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: SilverFox]
TeamMainStreet
8 Point

Loc: Union County,Tn

It's really pretty simple. There is only ONE person who can save us from all of this but even the angels in heaven don't know when he'll be here.

Not one earthly soul can help us. For the time that we are doomed to be here, it will take every one of us who are willing, to survive it.

Dont tread on me

#3144928 - 01/29/13 11:06 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: TeamMainStreet]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Rand Paul

#3144930 - 01/29/13 11:09 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Marco Rubio

If we don't do something to get the Mexican vote we will not win another election. It will be all about demographics from this point forward. The white man's days are numbered in this country. We are aborting thousands of our babies a year while they are cranking them out left and right.

#3144932 - 01/29/13 11:10 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Also, 70% of women voted for Obomber. We have to change that somehow.

Pretty much we are screwed.

#3145041 - 01/30/13 04:28 AM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: Bowdacious]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Palin and Cain are excellent conservative choices, however, neither could win as Coach has said. WE(as conservatives) are outnumbered now by the liberals now, and I sadly think we will not see another conservative in office, until maybe the country completely falls into total chaos, which isn't too far from reality at this point imo. Then maybe some eyes will be opened and it won't just be a game of "we won" anymore, and a sincere concentration and cooperation on what's best for our country will emerge again. And as per the original post from Coach, I'm not bothered at all by the "go get'em" attitude of someone like Ted, I like that "in your face" personna in today's times, it's needed more than ever now I think. ;\)

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3145151 - 01/30/13 06:51 AM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Coach
16 Point

I disagree that the media would eat up Reagan but I also have no answers. It seems Bill Clinton and have sex with numerous women while married, in the White House and people love the guy...Cain, 20 years ago and he can't pull it off...

All I know is the pickings are slim and none and slim is getting on his horse and heading out of town

#3145165 - 01/30/13 07:03 AM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: Coach]
fishboy1
16 Point

Loc: Warren Co

Stop looking for a savior to come out of the desert and change the world.

Start working on a LOCAL level.

The FEDERAL monster has become so big, so insulated from WE the people that it cannot be fixed by one conservative savior.

There have been reports of STATES passing laws making it a CRIME for FEDERAL agents to enforce Royal Proclamations (executive orders) inside the borders of those states. Thus NULLIFYING an illegal order/act/law.

This is where the power really resides and SHOULD reside. With US as individuals and with the STATES. Instead of one giant mega political party wearing two different color jerseys, we need to organize on a state level and start telling the Feds....Naaah. no thanks.

Imagine what the effect would be if 30 or so states passed a law stating "any elected official of this state will be guilty of a Felony if they endorse, vote for, propose, or pass any law/bill/order which violates the Constitution of the US or this State. Minimum mandatory sentence of 10 years, loss of all moneys, pensions, perks, or other benefits received from the position for any violation."

Things would come into line VERY quickly.

#3145309 - 01/30/13 09:12 AM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Ckirk4bama
4 Point

Loc: Chattanooga tn

Allan west, and or rand Paul.

#3145335 - 01/30/13 09:33 AM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: Ckirk4bama]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Jim DeMint or Rand Paul would be excellent choices, IMO. Marco Rubio is a definite possibility if he stays conservative. His positions on some issues in Florida were not as conserative as I would like before he became a Tea Party fave.

While being good advocates for conservatism West and Palin would have electoral problems. West lost re-election in his small House district and Palin got too caught up in her own celebrity status and flamed out.

I would suggest you do your own research on candididates' positions. 6-7 years ago we were told Charlie Crist and Colin Powell were promising Republican national contenders. We now know they are anything but conservative.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3145397 - 01/30/13 10:20 AM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: de novo]
Kingston
8 Point

Loc: Blue Ridge Mtns

West, Ra.Paul, Ryan, Rubio, Rice and even Cain. But the MSM will do their very best to tear any of these down at the slightest hint of growing popularity.

#3145538 - 01/30/13 12:13 PM Re: Can't we get someone to represent us?.... [Re: fishboy1]
Coach
16 Point

Originally Posted By: fishboy1
Stop looking for a savior to come out of the desert and change the world.

Start working on a LOCAL level.

The FEDERAL monster has become so big, so insulated from WE the people that it cannot be fixed by one conservative savior.

There have been reports of STATES passing laws making it a CRIME for FEDERAL agents to enforce Royal Proclamations (executive orders) inside the borders of those states. Thus NULLIFYING an illegal order/act/law.

This is where the power really resides and SHOULD reside. With US as individuals and with the STATES. Instead of one giant mega political party wearing two different color jerseys, we need to organize on a state level and start telling the Feds....Naaah. no thanks.

Imagine what the effect would be if 30 or so states passed a law stating "any elected official of this state will be guilty of a Felony if they endorse, vote for, propose, or pass any law/bill/order which violates the Constitution of the US or this State. Minimum mandatory sentence of 10 years, loss of all moneys, pensions, perks, or other benefits received from the position for any violation."

Things would come into line VERY quickly.

I'm' not looking for a savior (have one of those thank you) or some miracle...I'm looking for someone that I and the American people can believe in...I didn't believe in Romney for a second but I voted for him and the platform...and his running mate Paul Ryan I thought was ok, but less than spectacular especially when he could have slamdunked Biden.

Just give me someone that is a leader and can lead whether it be dealing with the media or the libs..someone that I can't wait to go vote for instead of picking the best of the worst

Page all of 2 12>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
PEhunter, Amy pesterfield, Blood seeker, fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain
13289 Registered Users
Who's Online
78 registered (JohninKnoxville, dralarms, duckriver, Tony USMC, gardner, Buckykm1, 17 invisible) and 134 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13289 Members
42 Forums
85408 Topics
1031968 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.233 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.