Tndeer Logo

Page 7 of 12 « First<56789>Last »
Topic Options
#3144024 - 01/29/13 02:33 PM Re: Boy Scouts discussing end to ban on gay members [Re: JThuntsalot]
JThuntsalot
Good ol' Boys
10 Point

Loc: Mckenzie, Carroll County, TN

happy Online
A Boy Scout is
Trustworthy
Loyal
Helpful
Friendly
Courteous
Kind
Obedient
Cheerful
Thrifty
Brave
Clean
Reverent

How can a gay person be trustworthy if they are going to lie about the sexual orientation to be in the Boy Scouts

A gay person is not Reverent towards God. They are not Faithful in their Religous Duties,

I love to kill big bucks and a ton of ducks with a monster Thunder Chicken in the spring

#3144027 - 01/29/13 02:35 PM Re: Boy Scouts discussing end to ban on gay members [Re: JThuntsalot]
Brisco Darlin
10 Point

Loc: East Tn.

Originally Posted By: JThuntsalot
On my honor, I will do my best, to do my duty to God and my Country. To obey the Scout law, To help other people at all times. To keep myself physical strong, Mentally awake, and morally straight.

How can a gay person take that oath, knowing that they are going against God. The Boy Scouts have an oath and when you are gay you cannot live by that oath. Simple as that.
absolutely right.

#3144028 - 01/29/13 02:36 PM Re: Boy Scouts discussing end to ban on gay members [Re: MUP]
Brisco Darlin
10 Point

Loc: East Tn.

Originally Posted By: MUP
 Originally Posted By: Dbllunger
 Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck

If I had to pick between the two, I would rather have lunch with Liberace than Ted Bundy (heterosexual)

Maybe lunch with Jeffery Dahmer (Homosexual).

What are you proving by choosing a famous musician who is gay and a mass murderer who is not?

One plays the piano, the other prefers going "Clubbing" with college girls.

What's the point?

The point was simple, murder is a crime and being gay isn't. MUP was treating them as the same.

Even if they weren't the same, I don't care, I will not let that evil influence around my children, either one, whether illegal, wrong or whatever. And yes, evil/wrong is the same in my eyes when it comes to the safety and well-being of my kids.
amen . come out from among them and be ye seperate.

#3144042 - 01/29/13 02:45 PM Re: Boy Scouts discussing end to ban on gay members [Re: Dbllunger]
TAFKAP
14 Point

Loc: Memphis

And also, I am a devout practicing heterosexual. I don't support a gay lifestyle but am aware enough to realize that sexual orientation doesn't make you a good or bad person.

^This^

#3144043 - 01/29/13 02:45 PM Re: Boy Scouts discussing end to ban on gay members [Re: JThuntsalot]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
14 Point

Loc: TN

On my honor, I will do my best, to do my duty to God and my Country. To obey the Scout law, To help other people at all times. To keep myself physical strong, Mentally awake, and morally straight.

How can a gay person take that oath, knowing that they are going against God. The Boy Scouts have an oath and when you are gay you cannot live by that oath. Simple as that.

Oh don't worry, that GOD thing will be removed when the sodomites take over the BSA.

#3144045 - 01/29/13 02:48 PM Re: Boy Scouts discussing end to ban on gay members [Re: Crappie Luck]
TAFKAP
14 Point

As I pointed out in another post.

100% of the men who molest boys are homosexual. I'm ignorant as to how that connection cannot be recognized.

People are gay for different reasons.
Some just simply like people of the same sex. Some are "into it" for the attention and cultural celebration.

Some are sexual addicts, bath house, anonymous sex and have severe mental defects.

If we are going to HONESTLY consider allowing homosexuals in the BSA we cannot tolerate stereotypes. Not the negative kind that paints them all as pedophiles or high heal wearing prisses.

And certainly not the Positive stereotype that we are indoctrinated with that they are all just everyday folks who happen to be attracted to adult men.

The reality is a large % of them have serious mental issues and an extremely high rate of medication, depression and suicide.

Can you at least entertain the possibility that allowing them access to our children might pose some problems?

Do you take issue with straight women that involve themselves with Scout troops, often donning the uniform and accompanying the kids on camping trips? As I recall, there are also female pedophiles out there, but everyone likes to high-five the kids they molest.

#3144048 - 01/29/13 02:50 PM Re: Boy Scouts discussing end to ban on gay members [Re: JThuntsalot]
TAFKAP
14 Point

A Boy Scout is
Trustworthy
Loyal
Helpful
Friendly
Courteous
Kind
Obedient
Cheerful
Thrifty
Brave
Clean
Reverent

How can a gay person be trustworthy if they are going to lie about the sexual orientation to be in the Boy Scouts

A gay person is not Reverent towards God. They are not Faithful in their Religous Duties,

Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Cheerful, and Brave are also listed, so why must we exclude those as well?

Pi$$ on those qwars...I'm being REVERENT when I tell dem bastards dey goin to hell!

#3144049 - 01/29/13 02:51 PM Re: Boy Scouts discussing end to ban on gay members [Re: Dbllunger]
Pic IN the Casa
TurdFarmer2.0
14 Point

Loc: TN

How do so many people make the incredibly large leap from Homosexuality to Pedophiles. This boggles my mind.

ig·no·rant
/ˈignərənt/Adjective
1.Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
2.Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular:

By definition, this is ignorant thinking. That is like saying all heterosexual males want to molest young girls. Simply not true.

The boy scouts need to worry more about identifying pedophiles in its organization and getting rid of those people than worrying about people that want to positively affect young lives and just happen to be gay.

And also, I am a devout practicing heterosexual. I don't support a gay lifestyle but am aware enough to realize that sexual orientation doesn't make you a good or bad person.

Ignorant? Your case that pedophile and homosexuality are mutually exclusive is so lacking in substance that you have to come out with name calling to defile me rather than prove your point?

I know, It's all those documented cases of young boys being molested by heterosexuals. In fact, homosexuals in the BSA is a non issue because they are not interested in them boys.

Here's some ignorance for you

http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS02E3

http://www.wnd.com/2002/04/13722/

I was not saying that homosexuality and pedophilia are mutually exclusive. I was just pointing out that one does not always go with the other like so many on here seem to assume.

Being called a jerk or some other similar name is name calling. Being ignorant is not. It is simply a term to describe someone that is not informed on a particular subject.

I am not advocating what the Boy Scouts do or not do. I have no dog in the fight with that. I just think it strange that so many people equate gay and child molester.

You're defending homosexuality by using what would be the absolute worst thing that could happen to my son.

A boy, being raped by a pedophile is an instantaneous ruining of his life.

A gay scoutmaster telling that same boy that a man putting his penis into another mans anus is okay is just a slower process of ruining that kids life.

It's the equivilent of telling a toaster (heterosexual boy) that it's now a television (queer).

If you want your kids to hang out with sodomites go for it.

#3144055 - 01/29/13 02:55 PM Re: Boy Scouts discussing end to ban on gay members [Re: TAFKAP]
JThuntsalot
Good ol' Boys
10 Point

Loc: Mckenzie, Carroll County, TN

happy Online
 Originally Posted By: TAFKAP
A Boy Scout is
Trustworthy
Loyal
Helpful
Friendly
Courteous
Kind
Obedient
Cheerful
Thrifty
Brave
Clean
Reverent

Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Cheerful, and Brave are also listed, so why must we exclude those as well?

Pi$$ on those qwars...I'm being REVERENT when I tell dem bastards dey goin to hell!

I did not exclude the others. I just posted the ones a gay person could not follow of the Boy Scout Laws.

I love to kill big bucks and a ton of ducks with a monster Thunder Chicken in the spring

#3144057 - 01/29/13 02:55 PM Re: Boy Scouts discussing end to ban on gay members [Re: TAFKAP]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Originally Posted By: TAFKAP
As I pointed out in another post.

100% of the men who molest boys are homosexual. I'm ignorant as to how that connection cannot be recognized.

People are gay for different reasons.
Some just simply like people of the same sex. Some are "into it" for the attention and cultural celebration.

Some are sexual addicts, bath house, anonymous sex and have severe mental defects.

If we are going to HONESTLY consider allowing homosexuals in the BSA we cannot tolerate stereotypes. Not the negative kind that paints them all as pedophiles or high heal wearing prisses.

And certainly not the Positive stereotype that we are indoctrinated with that they are all just everyday folks who happen to be attracted to adult men.

The reality is a large % of them have serious mental issues and an extremely high rate of medication, depression and suicide.

Can you at least entertain the possibility that allowing them access to our children might pose some problems?

Do you take issue with straight women that involve themselves with Scout troops, often donning the uniform and accompanying the kids on camping trips? As I recall, there are also female pedophiles out there, but everyone likes to high-five the kids they molest.

There may be a case of this happening in a troop, but I have not heard of it. But, on the other hand, I have a list of 1900 gay men (posted above) who HAVE caused problems.

Are we disregarding 1900 REAL cases with one hypothetical one?

Page 7 of 12 « First<56789>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TnDear, buckslayer85, crose84, Fisher 1959, AKeys
13384 Registered Users
Who's Online
89 registered (callemquacktn, turk870, JThuntsalot, lung-buster, ropintime, Eric Kilby, 10 invisible) and 194 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13384 Members
42 Forums
96092 Topics
1125121 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.056 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.