Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#3142782 - 01/28/13 05:12 PM Re: Rubio The Tea Party wonder boy folds [Re: Hangnail]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: Hangnail
If anyone thinks Joe Whiteguy (R) can win another presidency, smack your fingers and toes with a hammer. Ain't gonna happen. There isn't anyone that is really conservative and electable in the same package. Far, far too many nursing from the government teat, whether economically or socially, to pull it off. Whine, complain, kick the neighbor's dog, it won't matter. Find yourself a fairly conservative minority and run with it. You can read it here, now, or wait for the next election cycle and watch it play out. You're welcome.

I'm not ready to exclude the best conservative candidate because he's white just yet. After 8 years of Obama the country should be ready for a change unless the Dems can shift the demograpics even more. Romney was very close to defeating the incompetent incumbent and he was far from an ideal choice. Unfortunately, this election was like 2004 not 1980.

So in fact a "bipartisan" immigration bill is the best way to ensure the days of a white President are past.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3142795 - 01/28/13 05:24 PM Re: Rubio The Tea Party wonder boy folds [Re: de novo]
Hangnail
12 Point

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN

The only way to turn the clock back is for the MSM to support the conservative. That isn't going to happen. Please name a candidate that has the financial resume that even equals Romney. Given the country's financial state, due you really think a populace that would vote, for a second time, an absolute financial midget over someone that could have a chance at a start to the digging it will take to get us out of this mess? I think the days of a conservative President are gone, period. That isn't to say the Senate or Congress is that way, but the urban/minority voter fills the White House these days. If Hildebeast runs in 2016, we're in for it.
#3142839 - 01/28/13 06:01 PM Re: Rubio The Tea Party wonder boy folds [Re: Hangnail]
Wes Parrish
16 Point

Loc: Knoxville-Dover-Union City, TN

If Hildebeast runs in 2016, we're in for it.

I really do not think Hildebeast could win in 2016.
I'll agree she could have in 2008 or maybe even in 2012.

The reality I see is that the majority is now voting for President based mostly on charisma, looks, and their raw emotional "feelings". Based on these, Hillary Clinton will not be a very attractive candidate in 2016 even to those who might have chosen her over McCain in 2008.

#3143381 - 01/29/13 06:26 AM Re: Rubio The Tea Party wonder boy folds [Re: Wes Parrish]
Dale3
8 Point

Loc: Live in Mt.Juliet ,Hunt Jackso...

Originally Posted By: Wes Parrish
If Hildebeast runs in 2016, we're in for it.

I really do not think Hildebeast could win in 2016.
I'll agree she could have in 2008 or maybe even in 2012.

The reality I see is that the majority is now voting for President based mostly on charisma, looks, and their raw emotional "feelings". Based on these, Hillary Clinton will not be a very attractive candidate in 2016 even to those who might have chosen her over McCain in 2008.

That whats wrong more than anything with the pub's and where their screwing up.
Sorry,but Rubio and Rand Paul dont have it.Its not i dislike them, they just dont got it.
I dont see our voter block getting it either.

How many times are we going to let them beat us doing EXACTLY this, and keep ignoring it?

It dont matter if you yourself likes it, but its a PROVEN FACT!
What matter is what does it take to get the VOTES for someone you can live with.
To all those who said tired of voting for lesser of two evils, they are the same, not going to vote, protest vote! Its still Jan. and fits hit the shan by the truck loads! ANYONE would have been better than Obama.

I wouldnt write Hillary off so fast though, with Bill standing on one side of her and Obama on the other, it could make for a EXTREAMLY unlike you've ever seen, charisma, looks(not her), and raw emotional "feelings" Super trio. People would shake thier hand, notice after thier watch missing and THANK THEM!
SMOOOOTH wins these days

The Dem's know it, its how they beat us, we better wake up and smell the charisma!

Edited by Dale3 (01/29/13 06:40 AM)

#3143774 - 01/29/13 11:51 AM Re: Rubio The Tea Party wonder boy folds [Re: Dale3]
Hangnail
12 Point

I don't think it has anything to do with the candidates anymore, it's the party. Anything not democrat isn't going to garner the votes because the democrat voters know a change means check and entitlement shrinkage. As long as there is more of them than us, we're just a means to support their lifestyle. When the msm aires all of these "issues", such as the war on women, we've lost.
#3143814 - 01/29/13 12:16 PM Re: Rubio The Tea Party wonder boy folds [Re: Jugfish]
BlountArrow
10 Point

Loc: SouthEast Tenn

content Online
 Originally Posted By: Jugfish
 Originally Posted By: -DRM-
 Originally Posted By: Jugfish
The devil is in the details, but there is no way that we are going to deport 12 million people. Aint gonna happen.

Sure we can.

You simply make it so that they no longer want to be here, and they will leave.

You think a $250,000 fine per incident of hiring an illegal worker would not shut down the employment of illegals over night? Sure it would. And without jobs, do you think they will stay here? Nope - they would go where they could find work.

If we really do need the workers, they can go home and we can couple this with work-residency reform that bring back the workers we need, but in a controlled and organized manner... oh yeah, and in a LEGAL manner.

I agree with you. What I don't agree with is people actually believeing that we can go out and just "round up" all the illegals and put them on trains and send them back to wherever they came from. But I'm all for removing the incentives to hire them.

What if the government started confiscating the money these illegal aliens are sending back to Mexico? I bet they would leave in droves. Admittedly, I don't know how you do it, but if you could through the post office, through Western Union, through wherever that would definitely making come here to work less attractive I would hope. I like the $250K fine idea too. I had a friend whose father was in the construction business and they knew full well every single Mexican they hired was illegal and did it any way.

#3143878 - 01/29/13 01:08 PM Re: Rubio The Tea Party wonder boy folds [Re: BlountArrow]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Start slowly , like cutting them off from draining our SS, (that Americans have worked for all their lives), just by setting foot on American soil at retirement age. Then require the proper documentation to work, proper fines to companies for hiring them illegally, and then last but certainly not least, defend our borders from illegal entry to start with. I may have the order mixed up, but all of the above should have gone without saying from the beginning with our elected officials.

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3143939 - 01/29/13 01:38 PM Re: Rubio The Tea Party wonder boy folds [Re: MUP]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

If they'd TAX their azzes like we citizens are taxed, I think many would leave.
Those that stayed would at last be contributors to the system their enjoying now for free.
Slap them with a SS#, make them pay taxes like the rest of us, and bust employers azzes that don't collect.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3143985 - 01/29/13 02:07 PM Re: Rubio The Tea Party wonder boy folds [Re: sgtwebb1]
preds1
12 Point

Loc: Sumner County

So basically what they're saying is the border is supposed to be secured now.....and is not.
But if they can just pass immigration reform then the border will REALLY be secured.

Please excuse my lack of optimism.

http://youtu.be/pqICP295APA

#3144044 - 01/29/13 02:46 PM Re: Rubio The Tea Party wonder boy folds [Re: preds1]
Hangnail
12 Point

preds1, your lack of optimism is learned. Probably didn't take long either. Good job.
Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Mik475, AaronB, Bad Wolf, jw3783, Jesse91
13279 Registered Users
Who's Online
106 registered (bass56, tmac, Rubberduck270, SAWDUST, WGK, Hunter244, 15 invisible) and 143 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13279 Members
42 Forums
93164 Topics
1089018 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.117 seconds in which 0.006 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.