Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 6 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3141758 - 01/27/13 08:42 PM Re: Did Jesus Reveal the Name of the Anti-Christ 11-09 [Re: in the dog house!]
JN
4 Point

Loc: Northeast TN

First and second John explains the antichrist as anyone who denies that Jesus is the Christ and that there are many decievers/antichrist already among us. I personally believe most of revelations is about the Romans and is written in a symbolic nature.
#3141779 - 01/27/13 08:59 PM Re: Did Jesus Reveal the Name of the Anti-Christ 11-09 [Re: JN]
kknights27
4 Point

Loc: Knoxville,TN

I dont know enough about it to even say. But I agree with you, he definately is an anichristian, but Im saying i dont think hes the one to take us down that road, It is extremely interesting.

"Greatness is acheived in steps, small building blocks, little by little"........Ray Lewis

"Dyin aint much of a livin, boy!"...... Josey Wales!!

#3141915 - 01/27/13 10:53 PM Re: Did Jesus Reveal the Name of the Anti-Christ 11-09 [Re: kknights27]
freebird
Button

Loc: tn

Obama didn't get enough votes to be the Antichrist.
#3142146 - 01/28/13 08:54 AM Re: Did Jesus Reveal the Name of the Anti-Christ 11-09 [Re: freebird]
Bottom Hunter
16 Point

Loc: Hatchie Bottoms

The anti-christ will not be a bi-racial democrat. Instead, he will be white and most likely a republican, but if he is democrat, he will convert so many of the republicans by his sheer swagger and popularity that whatever party he does not claim to belong to will die a slow death.... He will be very rich and very popular amongst the dominate race, which is white. But, he will be popular amongst all races as well. he will be called a saint and a real leader. Everyone will love him. The election will be a landslide, heck his opposition may even back out of the election before it even begins....I guess what I'm saying is that when we elect someone that everyone likes and trusts, then we should beware.

He will cause very little distubance until the time is right and will not show his hand or even hint at anything anti-religion until the time is right.

He will actually show strong religious faith and talk at lengths about his religion which he will claim is Christian, which is the most power religious group on the planet. He will surround himself with the most powerful people on the planet, along with the religious leaders and win their trust first.

He may in fact get all of his backing from Christians, under the mask of saving the world from anti-christians. He will wage war against the anti's or the OTHER religious groups until he has defeated them and made the entire world one religion, Christian.

At that time, he will reveal his true self and come out from under his disguise of a religious leader and by that time, he will be too powerful to overthrow. Unless , of course, God himself decides to do something about it and just snap his fingers and make the devil and all his angels go away and save the world and His children from all this..

Without the help of God, the anti-christ will not be defeated...

God created all things, including the devil, hell and all things associated with it. I do not believe that any other being is capable of creating anything. Nothing on this planet is NOT the will of God. He and only He will decide the fate of man.....

Do you actually believe that the one and only being that created everything will stand by and allow the devil to take and destroy what he created? Really??

if you believe that the devil can possibly defeat God, unless God allows it to happen, then that surprises me. And , I believe that if God is all knowing and all seeing that he already knows who the anti-christ will be and if he allows this person to even begin his reign on earth, then maybe God already knows the outcome and we, as mere humans, have no say in it at all.

is it even possible to deceive God?

Just my opinion. Thanks.

Good luck with this.

Walk away; the battle they are fighting is not with you, but with themselves.

#3142185 - 01/28/13 09:20 AM Re: Did Jesus Reveal the Name of the Anti-Christ 11-09 [Re: Bottom Hunter]
in the dog house!
14 Point

Loc: west tn

Bottom Hunter..... Do you know the story of Job in the bible..... God allowed the devil to do anything to Job but kill him to test his faith. That meant, kill his kids, livestock, make him sick, so yes God would allow the devil to destroy what he has created. Read Romains. And the white man in America is now the minority not the majority. God gave the devil reign of everything between the heavens and the earth, in fact God said that the devil would fool the entire world and that Gods people would parish from LACK of knowledge.It also says that when Jesus returns to earth while everything and everyone is being destroyed and if Jesus doesnt return there will be nothing left. So yes the devil can and will destroy almost all of what god created. That is plainly stated in the bible.
Not bashing you and I hope you dont take it that way. Just check out a few of the things stated above.

Μολων λαβε

#3142206 - 01/28/13 09:35 AM Re: Did Jesus Reveal the Name of the Anti-Christ 11-09 [Re: in the dog house!]
JN
4 Point

Loc: Northeast TN

If you dont mind me asking where did you find so much info about the antichrist Bottom Hunter?
#3142228 - 01/28/13 09:52 AM Re: Did Jesus Reveal the Name of the Anti-Christ 11-09 [Re: JN]
Brisco Darlin
10 Point

Loc: East Tn.

Originally Posted By: JN
If you dont mind me asking where did you find so much info about the antichrist Bottom Hunter?
wasn't from the Bible.

#3142256 - 01/28/13 10:16 AM Re: Did Jesus Reveal the Name of the Anti-Christ 11-09 [Re: Stalkhunter]
preachermantom
12 Point

Loc: waverly,tn,USA

In my opinion, this is someone searching for a reason to see Obama as the anti-christ. It is very interesting I must admit and I am no Greek or Hebrew scholar. From my study of revelation the anti-Christ will have these facts from the bible:

1.He will be a gentile.
2. He will be a religious leader.
3. He will be a military leader.
4. He will be an economic leader.
5. He will live in Rome.
6.He will lead ten nations (possibly European Union)

So it can not be Obama. If you want a in-depth study go to my devotion pages and go back I did a study on the whole book.

Tom

Jesus Christ

http://walkthewalkwithjesus.blogspot.com

#3142306 - 01/28/13 10:52 AM Re: Did Jesus Reveal the Name of the Anti-Christ 11-09 [Re: preachermantom]
in the dog house!
14 Point

Loc: west tn

Thanks preachermantom!!

Μολων λαβε

#3142336 - 01/28/13 11:18 AM Re: Did Jesus Reveal the Name of the Anti-Christ 11-09 [Re: in the dog house!]
preachermantom
12 Point

Loc: waverly,tn,USA

Anytime brother!

Jesus Christ

http://walkthewalkwithjesus.blogspot.com

Page 3 of 6 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TboneD, sbhockey, ZachA, DocT, Raegan
13202 Registered Users
Who's Online
106 registered (CountryBoy053, Tennessee Lead, ImThere, cdw338, TNRifleman, huntintn, 9 invisible) and 131 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13202 Members
42 Forums
91511 Topics
1069853 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.043 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.