Tndeer Logo

Page 1 of 4 1234>
Topic Options
#3141728 - 01/27/13 08:22 PM It's getting closer...will you submit & obey???
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

Will you submit & obey??

This guy really puts us to the question.

What will we do if/when guns are banned, the government sends armed police and/or troops to confiscate them.

They begin to round up "troublemakers" and those who dare to speak out.

What will you do when they come for your neighbor?

Your good friend?

Your child or spouse?

YOU?

"It will never happen in America", you say.

"Not in 2013....we're too civilized, things like that happen in Africa or other 3rd world countries, not here.

This isn't the USSR or Nazi Germany".

Well, look no further than the State of New York.

The very real danger to (Constitutionally) legal gun-owners is that they are about to become felons at the stroke of the Governor's pen.

Will the State enforce their new laws and resort to confiscation and prosecution?

We shall see.

Will the people peacefully demonstrate in defense of their rights?

Will the government relent in the face of mass demonstrations?

Will they revolt openly if that fails?

Look away from American Idol and the cursed Housewives, you fools, before it's too late!!!

There is real danger to your freedoms occurring right now.

Wake up.

Look around.

Get involved.

Or else, soon, your regularly scheduled programming will be pre-empted by an important message from Big Brother...................

T.W.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3141738 - 01/27/13 08:27 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: sgtwebb1]
-DRM-
6 Point

Loc: Spring Hill, TN

Word is already getting around that people in NY are refusing to comply in larger and larger numbers.

I will NOT submit to P2P BG checks. I will NOT hand over my guns. If that makes me a "criminal", I guess that is what it makes me.

#3141748 - 01/27/13 08:34 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: -DRM-]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

I will do everything I can to make sure they follow the Constitution but if they don't and the day they come to my home to get my guns then that will be my last day on this earth.

#3141773 - 01/27/13 08:55 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: sgtwebb1]
kknights27
4 Point

Loc: Knoxville,TN

I dont think its going to happen that way. I think itll be a slow, but sure, gradual series of new laws to unarm people in ways by things such as.... Requiring insurance on firearms, near impossibilty to afford them. ammo taxes. things like that. I think theyre smarter than coming and knocking down doors. I could be wrong, but i think its a gradual un-winnable fight. We wont be able to do anything agaist it. Im scared to death, Ill say that.

"Greatness is acheived in steps, small building blocks, little by little"........Ray Lewis

"Dyin aint much of a livin, boy!"...... Josey Wales!!

#3141776 - 01/27/13 08:57 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: Wildcat]
moondawg
16 Point

Loc: Millington, TN

What DRM and Wildcat said. I've never been arrested, nor convicted of a crime. I don't see any reason for me to turn them in.

As for NY...surely they can't put ALL those gun owners in prison, can they? Aren't the prisons overcrowded as it is?

#3141799 - 01/27/13 09:14 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: moondawg]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Originally Posted By: moondawg
What DRM and Wildcat said. I've never been arrested, nor convicted of a crime. I don't see any reason for me to turn them in.

As for NY...surely they can't put ALL those gun owners in prison, can they? Aren't the prisons overcrowded as it is?

Simple--they release all the current criminals, and put all the new ones in their place.

Voila!!

Instant Democrat voters......

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3141821 - 01/27/13 09:24 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: sgtwebb1]
in the dog house!
14 Point

Loc: west tn

I got your back.. You got mine.....

Μολων λαβε

#3141823 - 01/27/13 09:25 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: in the dog house!]
in the dog house!
14 Point

Loc: west tn

We make a pact ..... NO ONE COMPLY WITH ANY OF IT ......... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Μολων λαβε

#3141826 - 01/27/13 09:27 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: in the dog house!]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Originally Posted By: in the dog house!
We make a pact ..... NO ONE COMPLY WITH ANY OF IT ......... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made that pact with myself and my God, about this and a good many other things, a long time ago.

I'm with Wildcat on this one.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3141831 - 01/27/13 09:28 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: sgtwebb1]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Originally Posted By: sgtwebb1
 Originally Posted By: moondawg

Simple--they release all the current criminals, and put all the new ones in their place.

Voila!!

Instant Democrat voters......

And before a couple of the resident "tinfoil hat pointer-outer's" point at me,

tongue in cheek, at least partly.........

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

Page 1 of 4 1234>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bassassassin7, BBQ, Kornhunter, Afleming17, 260rem
13281 Registered Users
Who's Online
83 registered (Crosshairy, Vermin93, woodsman87, DNDHUNTAHOLIC88, PRB2, WORM82, 8 invisible) and 137 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13281 Members
42 Forums
85247 Topics
1030319 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.211 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.