Tndeer Logo

Page all of 4 1234>
Topic Options
#3141728 - 01/27/13 08:22 PM It's getting closer...will you submit & obey???
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

Will you submit & obey??

This guy really puts us to the question.

What will we do if/when guns are banned, the government sends armed police and/or troops to confiscate them.

They begin to round up "troublemakers" and those who dare to speak out.

What will you do when they come for your neighbor?

Your good friend?

Your child or spouse?

YOU?

"It will never happen in America", you say.

"Not in 2013....we're too civilized, things like that happen in Africa or other 3rd world countries, not here.

This isn't the USSR or Nazi Germany".

Well, look no further than the State of New York.

The very real danger to (Constitutionally) legal gun-owners is that they are about to become felons at the stroke of the Governor's pen.

Will the State enforce their new laws and resort to confiscation and prosecution?

We shall see.

Will the people peacefully demonstrate in defense of their rights?

Will the government relent in the face of mass demonstrations?

Will they revolt openly if that fails?

Look away from American Idol and the cursed Housewives, you fools, before it's too late!!!

There is real danger to your freedoms occurring right now.

Wake up.

Look around.

Get involved.

Or else, soon, your regularly scheduled programming will be pre-empted by an important message from Big Brother...................

T.W.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3141738 - 01/27/13 08:27 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: sgtwebb1]
-DRM-
6 Point

Loc: Spring Hill, TN

Word is already getting around that people in NY are refusing to comply in larger and larger numbers.

I will NOT submit to P2P BG checks. I will NOT hand over my guns. If that makes me a "criminal", I guess that is what it makes me.

#3141748 - 01/27/13 08:34 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: -DRM-]
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Loc: Western Ky.

I will do everything I can to make sure they follow the Constitution but if they don't and the day they come to my home to get my guns then that will be my last day on this earth.

#3141773 - 01/27/13 08:55 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: sgtwebb1]
kknights27
4 Point

Loc: Knoxville,TN

I dont think its going to happen that way. I think itll be a slow, but sure, gradual series of new laws to unarm people in ways by things such as.... Requiring insurance on firearms, near impossibilty to afford them. ammo taxes. things like that. I think theyre smarter than coming and knocking down doors. I could be wrong, but i think its a gradual un-winnable fight. We wont be able to do anything agaist it. Im scared to death, Ill say that.

"Greatness is acheived in steps, small building blocks, little by little"........Ray Lewis

"Dyin aint much of a livin, boy!"...... Josey Wales!!

#3141776 - 01/27/13 08:57 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: Wildcat]
moondawg
16 Point

Loc: Millington, TN

content Online
What DRM and Wildcat said. I've never been arrested, nor convicted of a crime. I don't see any reason for me to turn them in.

As for NY...surely they can't put ALL those gun owners in prison, can they? Aren't the prisons overcrowded as it is?

#3141799 - 01/27/13 09:14 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: moondawg]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Originally Posted By: moondawg
What DRM and Wildcat said. I've never been arrested, nor convicted of a crime. I don't see any reason for me to turn them in.

As for NY...surely they can't put ALL those gun owners in prison, can they? Aren't the prisons overcrowded as it is?

Simple--they release all the current criminals, and put all the new ones in their place.

Voila!!

Instant Democrat voters......

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3141821 - 01/27/13 09:24 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: sgtwebb1]
in the dog house!
14 Point

Loc: west tn

content Online
I got your back.. You got mine.....

Μολων λαβε

#3141823 - 01/27/13 09:25 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: in the dog house!]
in the dog house!
14 Point

content Online
We make a pact ..... NO ONE COMPLY WITH ANY OF IT ......... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Μολων λαβε

#3141826 - 01/27/13 09:27 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: in the dog house!]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Originally Posted By: in the dog house!
We make a pact ..... NO ONE COMPLY WITH ANY OF IT ......... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made that pact with myself and my God, about this and a good many other things, a long time ago.

I'm with Wildcat on this one.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3141831 - 01/27/13 09:28 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: sgtwebb1]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Originally Posted By: sgtwebb1

Simple--they release all the current criminals, and put all the new ones in their place.

Voila!!

And before a couple of the resident "tinfoil hat pointer-outer's" point at me,

tongue in cheek, at least partly.........

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3141845 - 01/27/13 09:46 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: sgtwebb1]
moondawg
16 Point

Loc: Millington, TN

content Online

Voila!!

#3141887 - 01/27/13 10:24 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: moondawg]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

Brothers having served my Country, I never dreamed this would happen. I have made peace once again with the Almighty. Once again. A call to stop a trynical government is coming, A FULL CIRCLE HAS COME TO THIS LAND. We Swore an OATH to defend this Country.

I make this my promise before God, I will give my life in defending our Freedoms So Help Me God. Time to join as one.

Edited by Stalkhunter (01/27/13 10:26 PM)

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3141917 - 01/27/13 10:55 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: Stalkhunter]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Let's see how many resist in NY and the outcome. Interesting times we are living in for sure.

#3141940 - 01/27/13 11:37 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: Stalkhunter]
TeamMainStreet
8 Point

Loc: Union County,Tn

Originally Posted By: Stalkhunter
Brothers having served my Country, I never dreamed this would happen. I have made peace once again with the Almighty. Once again. A call to stop a trynical government is coming, A FULL CIRCLE HAS COME TO THIS LAND. We Swore an OATH to defend this Country.

I make this my promise before God, I will give my life in defending our Freedoms So Help Me God. Time to join as one.

I'll ride with you Stalkhunter. Say when bro.

Dont tread on me

#3141949 - 01/28/13 12:12 AM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: TeamMainStreet]
chunkandwind
8 Point

Loc: mckenzie,tn

I have to say the same as Wildcat. I would love to here are forum members who are LEO and what they have to say. Would they do what they are told or quit their job when the reality sits in. I will not comply.

Come and take them. They better be ready to die for their job because I m ready to die for my country. Simple as that.

Let's Go Fishing!
Https://www.americanbaitcompany.com

#3141991 - 01/28/13 05:27 AM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: chunkandwind]
stik
TnDeer Old Timer
18 Point

Loc: lenoir city,tn

confused Online
 Originally Posted By: chunkandwind
I have to say the same as Wildcat. I would love to here are forum members who are LEO and what they have to say. Would they do what they are told or quit their job when the reality sits in. I will not comply.

Come and take them. They better be ready to die for their job because I m ready to die for my country. Simple as that.

not so sure about dying for my country right now but i'm damned sure ready to fight and die for my rights and beliefs.

nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

#3142018 - 01/28/13 06:16 AM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: stik]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

They'll be taking my gun from my cold dead hands after they dig me out of a 6 foot tall pile of spent brass...

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

#3142188 - 01/28/13 09:21 AM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: Rebel]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Time for like-minded people to get together & let the gov't know where we stand.

And we need to stand side by side.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3142202 - 01/28/13 09:34 AM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: kknights27]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: kknights27
I dont think its going to happen that way. I think itll be a slow, but sure, gradual series of new laws to unarm people in ways by things such as.... Requiring insurance on firearms, near impossibilty to afford them. ammo taxes. things like that. I think theyre smarter than coming and knocking down doors. I could be wrong, but i think its a gradual un-winnable fight. We wont be able to do anything agaist it. Im scared to death, Ill say that.

I agree. Just like everything the left does, they will do it with incrementalism.

#3142211 - 01/28/13 09:38 AM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: sgtwebb1]
oakclimber
8 Point

Loc: Shelby Co. Tn

#3142214 - 01/28/13 09:41 AM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: TeamMainStreet]
in the dog house!
14 Point

content Online
 Originally Posted By: TeamMainStreet

I'll ride with you Stalkhunter. Say when bro.

Count me in.

Μολων λαβε

#3142274 - 01/28/13 10:27 AM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: oakclimber]
Stalkhunter
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville TN

Lets clear something up, Dying for my Country, does not mean dying for this government.

Μολων λαβε
I am a cancer Killer.

#3142342 - 01/28/13 11:21 AM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: Stalkhunter]
in the dog house!
14 Point

content Online
Lets clear something up, Dying for my Country, does not mean dying for this government.

Yes sir OUR country is worth dying for ........ our government isnt worth pissing on

Μολων λαβε

#3142362 - 01/28/13 11:47 AM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: in the dog house!]
Redfred16
8 Point

Loc: Hartland, WI

Originally Posted By: in the dog house!

Yes sir OUR country is worth dying for ........ our government isnt worth pissing on

x2

"Recon Ready"
Airborne and Air Assault Blood Wings Worn Here

#3142421 - 01/28/13 12:34 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: Redfred16]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

I plan on clinging to my guns and religion until the end.

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3142485 - 01/28/13 01:18 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: de novo]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

Think what you want and plan accordingly.

But I'd be very cautious of what I post on the internet. It's a poor choice of com.

Flyers pinned to telephone poles or walmart cork boards would be more "under the radar"

IMO

- Keep it real

#3142610 - 01/28/13 03:01 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: Crappie Luck]
kknights27
4 Point

Loc: Knoxville,TN

Im in. Always have been. I just hope we get a "fighting" chance, rather than more illegal laws!

"Greatness is acheived in steps, small building blocks, little by little"........Ray Lewis

"Dyin aint much of a livin, boy!"...... Josey Wales!!

#3142615 - 01/28/13 03:05 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: Crappie Luck]
-DRM-
6 Point

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
But I'd be very cautious of what I post on the internet. It's a poor choice of com.

1. I'm pretty sure at this point - if there are lists, and I'm slated to be on one, I'm already on it.
2. I think this is the time for a little "out in the open" discussion to remind them who and what really matters.

#3143043 - 01/28/13 08:21 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: -DRM-]
Backstrapcrazy
6 Point

Loc: powell , Tennessee

I have four family members in Military , some high up (top secret stuff) i know i am on list.
#3143068 - 01/28/13 08:36 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: Backstrapcrazy]
-DRM-
6 Point

Originally Posted By: Backstrapcrazy
I have four family members in Military , some high up (top secret stuff) i know i am on list.

Talk about something worth getting framed for the family room...

#3143163 - 01/28/13 09:37 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: -DRM-]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

White Male - check
Christian - check
Gun Owner - check
NRA member - check
Hunter - check
CCW- check
Ron Paul voter - check
Tea Party Member - check

I can't believe a drone hasn't smoked me yet...

#3143174 - 01/28/13 09:51 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
de novo
10 Point

Loc: Middle TN

Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
White Male - check
Christian - check
Gun Owner - check
NRA member - check
Hunter - check
CCW- check
Ron Paul voter - check
Tea Party Member - check

X2

Your Thomas Paine quote sums up how I feel!

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.”

#3143183 - 01/28/13 09:59 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: de novo]
sgtwebb1
14 Point

Love that Thomas Paine quote.
I also wish that whatever trouble is to befall us would just go ahead and happen.
I do not wish that my youngest children should have to bear it when I'm too old to carry the burden.
I'm afraid that if they take too long to act, that men like us will be too few and far between.

I don't think we have too much longer to wait.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3143299 - 01/29/13 01:01 AM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: sgtwebb1]
in the dog house!
14 Point

content Online
Does seem the time is near...... Im sure Obummer will show his hand soon.

Μολων λαβε

#3143319 - 01/29/13 04:50 AM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: sgtwebb1]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

content Online
Love that Thomas Paine quote.
I also wish that whatever trouble is to befall us would just go ahead and happen.
I do not wish that my youngest children should have to bear it when I'm too old to carry the burden.
I'm afraid that if they take too long to act, that men like us will be too few and far between.

I don't think we have too much longer to wait.

I think that's what they've been waiting on for years...for their kind to have a majority...you know, they won so they think this is their time to act.

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3143551 - 01/29/13 09:04 AM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: MUP]
Locksley
16 Point

Loc: Antioch TN

Well look here what they are saying .
Farrakhan: Right To Bear Arms An Outdated Concept
WASHINGTON (CBS DC) – In the third installment of his 52-week sermon series, Nation of Islam leader, Minister Louis Farrakhan, ridiculed the “volatile” American right to own weapons.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/01/28/farrakhan-right-to-bear-arms-an-outdated-concept/

#3143589 - 01/29/13 09:35 AM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: Locksley]
Crappie Luck Moderator
Non-Typical

Loc: Smith Co.

When ANY Religious organization publicly states an opinion on Politics, they should Immediately lose their 501C status.

They are tax exempt because they are non-political, faith based organizations. They violated the agreement and should lose the tax exempt status permanently.

The Catholic church is another. They campaign for every Socialist cause that Obama comes up with, yet they contribute NOTHING to it's funding.

- Keep it real

#3143642 - 01/29/13 10:25 AM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: de novo]
AndyW
10 Point

Loc: Allardt, TN

Originally Posted By: de novo
White Male - check
Christian - check
Gun Owner - check
NRA member - check
Hunter - check
CCW- check
Ron Paul voter - check
Tea Party Member - check

X2

x3 and triple down on the Thomas Paine quote.

#3143778 - 01/29/13 11:53 AM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: AndyW]
in the dog house!
14 Point

content Online
 Originally Posted By: AndyW
 Originally Posted By: de novo
White Male - check
Christian - check
Gun Owner - check
NRA member - check
Hunter - check
CCW- check
Ron Paul voter - check
Tea Party Member - check

X2

x3 and triple down on the Thomas Paine quote.

X4

Μολων λαβε

#3143808 - 01/29/13 12:14 PM Re: It's getting closer...will you submit & obey??? [Re: Crappie Luck]
Pic IN the Casa
14 Point

Loc: TN

Originally Posted By: Crappie Luck
The Catholic church is another. They campaign for every Socialist cause that Obama comes up with, yet they contribute NOTHING to it's funding.

Maybe not monetarily but they do supply the left with lots of votes from their zombie parishoners.

Page all of 4 1234>

Moderator:  Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bassassassin7, BBQ, Kornhunter, Afleming17, 260rem
13281 Registered Users
Who's Online
77 registered (leader, WORM82, JAY B, lung-buster, Pine Ridge, papaw, 12 invisible) and 129 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13281 Members
42 Forums
85193 Topics
1029606 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.661 seconds in which 0.193 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.