Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#3134578 - 01/22/13 02:13 PM Re: Searched but can't find... [Re: pressfit]
landman
8 Point

Loc: TN & Western KY

content Online
Haters or Not...

The rest of the story was He didn't have it leased.
He had an option to purchase the land, went and hunted, killed
the deer, but when asked by the landowner if he got him he said NO
the owners nephew later saw the video called his uncle. Thats how
the case got started

http://www.JimmySettleLand.com

#3134819 - 01/22/13 05:12 PM Re: Searched but can't find... [Re: landman]
Matthew Spangler
Button

Loc: Fort Campbell, KY

So I went to his website http://www.spookspann.com where on the front page it clearly, states that this buck was taken on his property. Curious.... The spook nation show claims Christian values and god above all else. So, is is this guy a huge hypocrite and a liar or was he cleared of charges. Or did he go ahead and buy that land later so he could claim it was shot on his property.
#3134937 - 01/22/13 06:23 PM Re: Searched but can't find... [Re: Matthew Spangler]
birddog
12 Point

Loc: Seymour, TN

Originally Posted By: Matthew Spangler
So I went to his website http://www.spookspann.com where on the front page it clearly, states that this buck was taken on his property. Curious.... The spook nation show claims Christian values and god above all else. So, is is this guy a huge hypocrite and a liar or was he cleared of charges. Or did he go ahead and buy that land later so he could claim it was shot on his property.

So you assume Christians are perfect and dont make mistakes and if they do something wrong they are hypocrites?

#3134973 - 01/22/13 06:40 PM Re: Searched but can't find... [Re: birddog]
Matthew Spangler
Button

Loc: Fort Campbell, KY

No. I assume if you continue to perpetrate a lie you ate a hypocrite. Which is something Christianity preaches against in no uncertain terms. Therefore if you kill an animal on another mans land and are convicted of this crime you should not continue to claim otherwise. That is why I ask if either he was found innocent or if he purchased that land in order to make this statement. I would be saddened that someone who puts his faith out there so boldly would also perpetuate a lie this way.
#3139278 - 01/25/13 04:51 PM Re: Searched but can't find... [Re: Matthew Spangler]
Pursuit Hunter
8 Point

Loc: Way out there

So lets see, a six month suspension of his license starting in February means he gets it back in..... August! Just in time for hunting season. Seems kinda like suspending a starting pitcher for four games when he only pitches every fifth game.

http://www.pursuithunting.com
http://www.pursuitland.com

#3139340 - 01/25/13 05:35 PM Re: Searched but can't find... [Re: Pursuit Hunter]
tickweed
10 Point

Loc: medon,Tn.

Its easy to cast a stone

#3140695 - 01/26/13 08:23 PM Re: Searched but can't find... [Re: FLIPPER]
Tracker
6 Point

Loc: South Fulton,TN. USA

Originally Posted By: FLIPPER
Of course there is...that's why he pled out and took the plea bargain, for the lesser charges.

He knowingly purchased a landowner tag, he saw a world class deer on the adjacent leased property and killed it. He fraudulently took advantage of his sponsors and fans for fame and money and notoriety.

Damm straight.....Right is right and Wrong is wrong! I am tired of seeing sonsabitches geting praised for their wrong doings in the whitetail woods. If you cant do it legal, Then take your azz to the house bub. Dont trespass, dont checkem in in another state, dont kill one on your buddies land then check it in on a land owner tag. Season before last I questioned a little punk fairy about that because he was a nonresident in ky and he checked in a deer on a land owner tag and he acted like I was wrong for doing so. Hello you can own a thousand acres in ky and live in tn like he does and you still have to buy an out of state license like the rest of us.

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  RUGER, Tennessee Todd, Unicam, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Bobby G, TurkeyBurd, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
camohunter3, mtd, Higdon23, blcmrr2008, Urban deer Hunter
13270 Registered Users
Who's Online
62 registered (shaneb, Master Chief, cbhunter, Daniel n, Mr.Bro, BigPete357, 6 invisible) and 110 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13270 Members
42 Forums
92981 Topics
1086522 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.123 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.