Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#3138793 - 01/25/13 11:12 AM Re: East Tenn Roll Call [Re: 416wbymag]
Buck Nekkid
Non-Typical

Loc: Jefferson County,Tn

Originally Posted By: 416wbymag
Well my neighbors truck is in the yard, only problem is its my yards and its against a tree....

One half of "Man Purdy"

#3138854 - 01/25/13 11:53 AM Re: East Tenn Roll Call [Re: gator-n-buck]
mike243
16 Point

Loc: east tn

Originally Posted By: gator-n-buck
 Originally Posted By: Diehard Hunter
 Originally Posted By: TeamMainStreet
You TN boys are wimps...... \:D Sitting at work..... \:\(

Did you use the Force to melt the ice gator? Your gonna have to teach me that trick. ;\)

Just didn't hit the brakes the first 400 yards down the ridge...... \:\) Not bad after that.....

I guess it helps to live right next to a major roadway that gets treated. Now I have to ask....what are your plans for getting back UP that hill? Anyone can go down a hill in the ice!

Could be one of those days I grab 12 lil cold cans, park at the bottom, and walk the last 400 yards. It will all depend on if the temp. get's to 35 and it rains....... \:\)

Mght be only 10 lil cans left when I get to the top..... \:D

You must walk faster than me or something lol,hope you have no problems getting home

#3138855 - 01/25/13 11:54 AM Re: East Tenn Roll Call [Re: encore06]
birddog
12 Point

Loc: Seymour, TN

its a little icey here in Seymour/south knoxville. not horrible but not great either.
#3138862 - 01/25/13 12:01 PM Re: East Tenn Roll Call [Re: birddog]
dh1984
10 Point

Loc: union county tennessee

the roads here is a mess glad i didn't have to work today. But i feel for the poor suckers that had to in this mess.

#3138882 - 01/25/13 12:24 PM Re: East Tenn Roll Call [Re: dh1984]
GRAMPS
14 Point

Loc: Mount Carmel, TN

It is not real bad here in Hawkins County. Roads are just starting to get icy and cars are having trouble climbing the hill by my house. I don't work anymore and I talked my wife into staying home from work today. My son is off and just asked to borrow my 4x4 truck to go drive around. I just gave him "the look" and he did not ask again. \:\)

#3138905 - 01/25/13 12:41 PM Re: East Tenn Roll Call [Re: GRAMPS]
Good time Charlie
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: Tazewell

Well I have been sitting here ..pondering whether to go in or not???I have my work blues on ...but I guess I better reconsider
If I get started down my hill and hit Ice ..It could get real bad in a hurry.I have no idea what the paved roads look like,I called the road comm. and they hum hawed around about it being slushy.

#3138969 - 01/25/13 01:18 PM Re: East Tenn Roll Call [Re: Good time Charlie]
knightrider
12 Point

Loc: tn

Originally Posted By: Good time Charlie
Well I have been sitting here ..pondering whether to go in or not???I have my work blues on ...but I guess I better reconsider
If I get started down my hill and hit Ice ..It could get real bad in a hurry.I have no idea what the paved roads look like,I called the road comm. and they hum hawed around about it being slushy.
i would stay in its only slushy out town the back roads are pretty solid ice if you go be safe but i doubt you will make it up the ridge when you get across the bridge unless they have done a whole lot of work on it this evening

#3139009 - 01/25/13 01:39 PM Re: East Tenn Roll Call [Re: mike243]
gator-n-buck
WAFL
16 Point

Loc: Knox, TN / Palatka, FL

Originally Posted By: mike243

Did you use the Force to melt the ice gator? Your gonna have to teach me that trick. ;\)

Just didn't hit the brakes the first 400 yards down the ridge...... \:\) Not bad after that.....

I guess it helps to live right next to a major roadway that gets treated. Now I have to ask....what are your plans for getting back UP that hill? Anyone can go down a hill in the ice!

Could be one of those days I grab 12 lil cold cans, park at the bottom, and walk the last 400 yards. It will all depend on if the temp. get's to 35 and it rains....... \:\)

You must walk faster than me or something lol,hope you have no problems getting home

LOL..... I'm up the hill (by vehicle) and brought 24 lil buddies with me........ \:D

#3139021 - 01/25/13 01:47 PM Re: East Tenn Roll Call [Re: gator-n-buck]
Diehard Hunter
CRAMP
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee

content Online

LOL..... I'm up the hill (by vehicle) and brought 24 lil buddies with me........ \:D
since you are not having any problems getting around, you should bring about half those little buddies over here!

Edited by Diehard Hunter (01/25/13 01:47 PM)

#3139059 - 01/25/13 02:08 PM Re: East Tenn Roll Call [Re: Diehard Hunter]
gator-n-buck
WAFL
16 Point

Loc: Knox, TN / Palatka, FL

since you are not having any problems getting around, you should bring about half those little buddies over here!

That's tempting if you have the grill on...... \:\)

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
PEhunter, Amy pesterfield, Blood seeker, fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain
13289 Registered Users
Who's Online
81 registered (mimitk, chimneyman, medic, landman, Master Chief, MossyOakLandman, 12 invisible) and 176 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13289 Members
42 Forums
85382 Topics
1031704 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.253 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.