Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#3137379 - 01/24/13 12:06 PM Re: The emasculation of the U.S. military... [Re: Pic IN the Casa]
moondawg
16 Point

Loc: Millington, TN

Originally Posted By: Pic IN the Casa
And nothing the muslims would like more than to lop off the heads of women fighting against them.

After they rape and torture them first.

#3137505 - 01/24/13 01:11 PM Re: The emasculation of the U.S. military... [Re: Bambi Buster]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Loc: Tampa FL

Originally Posted By: Bambi Buster
 Originally Posted By: FLTENNHUNTER1
I just don't understand the logic behind this at all. I have not served in the Armed Forces so I will withhold my comments except for this one. If you can't kick my [censored] in hand to hand combat I sure the hell do not want you fighting next to me or watching my back.

I've never met you, but I've no doubt there are some who could. However, that is not the only issue or the even major issue here.

When I was 18-30 years old there wasn't a women on the face of the earth that could hang with me. And it is a MAJOR issue in my opinion. Women are not physically or mentally able to be on the front line.

Edited by FLTENNHUNTER1 (01/24/13 01:38 PM)

#3137543 - 01/24/13 01:35 PM Re: The emasculation of the U.S. military... [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
TennesseeRains
TnDeer Old Timer
16 Point

Loc: Hixson,TN

When I was 18-30 years old there isn't a women on the face of the earth that could hang with me. And it is a MAJOR issue in my opinion. Women are not physically or mentally able to be on the front line.

There's waaaay too many women that are more man than I around these days for me to say that. \:D

More reason to always go armed I say!
I don't always eat meat but when I do I prefer deer. Stay hungry my friends-nbforrest#3

To be fair, we can now blame everything on everything else-Wildcat

A nation of sheep breeds a gov't of wolves

#3137553 - 01/24/13 01:44 PM Re: The emasculation of the U.S. military... [Re: TennesseeRains]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Originally Posted By: TennesseeRains

When I was 18-30 years old there isn't a women on the face of the earth that could hang with me. And it is a MAJOR issue in my opinion. Women are not physically or mentally able to be on the front line.

There's waaaay too many women that are more man than I around these days for me to say that. \:D

More reason to always go armed I say!

I know what you mean, armor piercing rounds are needed down here in Florida just to get enough penetration through all the layers of fat to hit the vitals! \:D

In all seriousness though, women are too civilized to be killers. Can you imagine the outcry in this country if several of our women soldiers are beheaded publicly? Or tortured? We would be sending the white flag up in no time at all.

Men are savages. Women aren't.

Edited by FLTENNHUNTER1 (01/24/13 01:45 PM)

#3138093 - 01/24/13 08:44 PM Re: The emasculation of the U.S. military... [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
sgtwebb1
16 Point

Loc: Ooltewah/Harrison TN, USA

In all seriousness though, women are too civilized to be killers. Can you imagine the outcry in this country if several of our women soldiers are beheaded publicly? Or tortured? We would be sending the white flag up in no time at all.

And THAT, my friends, is the absolute, boiled to the bottom of the kettle, crux of my problem with this.

Joined the service just before I turned 18. By my early 20's, I was a soldier who would, could, and did sneak up on others and put a dagger into the back of their skull, simply because I had to.
Whack to the head with a machete, bullet to the head or guts, punch in the throat, whatever presents itself is what you do.

Drag your 200lb wounded buddy uphill thru jungle trash under fire to the LZ.
While you're bleeding and trying not to puke.
Whatever it takes, you NEVER leave a man behind.
N-E-V-E-R.

How much does an M60 & ammo weigh?
Can she get up and fight after a grenade or mortar goes off danger close and blows out your eardrum?
If I can smell a sweaty latin bastard in a wet jungle, I can [censored] sure smell her after a week in the hot.

Man gets captured, he gets beat on, electrocuted to the nads, bamboo under the nails, skin pulled off, teeth pulled out, eyes gouged and/or cut, gets burned, waterboarded, hair pulled out, suffocated.

Female get captured, she gets all that as well.
Also, she gets gang raped before, during, and afterwards.

Yeah, "let's put them into combat".

How friggin' noble an idea that is.

Visit my Blog:
Sons of LiberTea Blog

#3138112 - 01/24/13 08:54 PM Re: The emasculation of the U.S. military... [Re: sgtwebb1]
FLTENNHUNTER1
16 Point

Originally Posted By: sgtwebb1

And THAT, my friends, is the absolute, boiled to the bottom of the kettle, crux of my problem with this.

Joined the service just before I turned 18. By my early 20's, I was a soldier who would, could, and did sneak up on others and put a dagger into the back of their skull, simply because I had to.
Whack to the head with a machete, bullet to the head or guts, punch in the throat, whatever presents itself is what you do.

N-E-V-E-R.

Can she get up and fight after a grenade or mortar goes off danger close and blows out your eardrum?
If I can smell a sweaty latin bastard in a wet jungle, I can [censored] sure smell her after a week in the hot.

Man gets captured, he gets beat on, electrocuted to the nads, bamboo under the nails, skin pulled off, teeth pulled out, eyes gouged and/or cut, gets burned, waterboarded, hair pulled out, suffocated.

Thank you for your insight Sarge, I am glad one of our military personnel chimed in on this sensitive subject. I know I have thanked you before, but thanks again for your service.

#3138654 - 01/25/13 10:02 AM Re: The emasculation of the U.S. military... [Re: FLTENNHUNTER1]
Rebel
TnDeer Old Timer
12 Point

Loc: East Tennessee USA

Originally Posted By: sgtwebb1

N-E-V-E-R.

Thank you for your insight Sarge, I am glad one of our military personnel chimed in on this sensitive subject. I know I have thanked you before, but thanks again for your service.

that sums it up brother. Nothing else needs to be added.

Tolerance is a virtue of those who believe in nothing.

Deo Vindice

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  gtk, Crappie Luck, Tennessee Todd, RUGER, Unicam, stretch, Cuttin Caller, Bobby G, Kimber45 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
yarddawg54, schiesser, bigdoc, Bggamehunter, willy2763
13605 Registered Users
Who's Online
1 registered (backstraps) and 84 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13605 Members
43 Forums
100233 Topics
1180122 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.006 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.